AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-31, 19:40   Link #1
KimboSlice

Will Naruto eventually get with Sakura?

What do you think. Like in the very end of the series whenever that may be, do you think they will eventually get together?
Old 2004-12-31, 19:44   Link #2
Kayess
Guy From Canada

There are few things in Naruto that would cause me to stop watching... that is one of them.. I sure as hell hope that they never get together. They do not suit eachother one bit... the only person who appreciates Naruto for the person he is is Hinata.. and even that is a longshot as the feeling is not mutual. I think if Naruto gets together with anyone, it will be someone new who is added to the series.
Old 2004-12-31, 19:45   Link #3
RichMan
????

I donno, she'll either just try to stay with Sasuke (before Sasuke left, she said she'd do anything for him). So even if Sasuke does treat her like a bitch she'd accept it and love him even more. . yeah, she's like the screwed up girls in real life that just like jerks.

Or, if she gets fed up with him then she'll either get with Naruto or Rock Lee.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. It'd be a very sweet episode if Hinata confussed her love to Naruto and they got together.
Old 2004-12-31, 19:51   Link #4
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMan
It'd be a very sweet episode if Hinata confussed her love to Naruto and they got together.
If such an episode happened... I am pretty sure I would run the episode on loop and have it continuously playing for a couple days straight. Probably stop watching the series for a while after that too... as I wouldn't want to see anything ruin it..
Old 2004-12-31, 19:51   Link #5
Kiya
Shounen-ai fangirl

I hope not. Naruto can do waaaaay better! Now I just wish that he would realize that...
Old 2004-12-31, 19:53   Link #6
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiya
I hope not. Naruto can do waaaaay better! Now I just wish that he would realize that...
I agree... Naruto would be letting down the entire community if he ever got with her. It would be more gay than Itachi asking for forgiveness from Sasuke.
Old 2004-12-31, 19:55   Link #7
RichMan
????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
If such an episode happened... I am pretty sure I would run the episode on loop and have it continuously playing for a couple days straight. Probably stop watching the series for a while after that too... as I wouldn't want to see anything ruin it..
Yes, but then I'd imagine there would be a twist. Naruto+Hinata are happily together, then one day she is killed (or at least wounded, then makes a complete recovery <_<)by some new ninja we never heard of and Naruto goes all berzerk trying to kill him. Though it'd be a very sad event. .but it'd definitely bring the action back!
Old 2004-12-31, 19:58   Link #8
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimboSlice
What do you think. Like in the very end of the series whenever that may be, do you think they will eventually get together?
Since romance is not a theme in this anime (except for Sakura's crying and ...) it's not very likely that they'd suddenly start with it now, although you never know.
Old 2004-12-31, 20:04   Link #9
Midnyt
Endorsed by Nodoka!~

Send a message via MSN to Midnyt
You never know what might happen, maybe it will and maybe it wont. I really think that Hinata should confess and they get together instead of Naruto and Sakura.
Old 2004-12-31, 20:13   Link #10
Shintoshi

I really hope Naruto doesn't end up with Sakura. Best he stick with / acknowledge the one who has admired him from the beginning - Hinata.

I agree with Kayess' earlier statement about watching the Naruto episode on a loop. However, since the question asks: "Like at the very end of the series", there wouldn't be time for it to go wrong.

Hmm... but I would like to see more than just an ending where the two are a couple. At least a couple episodes first.

This next part may contain spoilers, so you've been warned (I hope)

This hasn't happened in the manga, nor the anime, but I've heard rumors that Hinata beats Neji in a fight later on (instantly) and begins training with Naruto. This is only a rumor I've heard, but I'm hoping it's true.
I apologize if that bit of heresay breaks any rules...
Old 2004-12-31, 20:13   Link #11
strategos

naruto knows by now that he will never get Sakura. he already given up on her, so is either hinata or some female ninja that comes and try to take naruto and then hinata gets mad and fights for her darling and wins the battle.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2004-12-31, 20:18   Link #12
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimboSlice
Oh shit. Its KIIIIMMMBOOOOOOOO SLLLLLLIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEE, still fighting for a pepperoni and medical bills?

On topic-

They're gonna get together eventually, and when they do awhole new love triangle will with Sasuke again. That's my guess.
Old 2004-12-31, 20:30   Link #13
Rudra

I dont think the going to end up together.
Also Hinata has a major crush for Naruto so there has to be a story coming up cause everthing happen's for a reason in Naruto
Old 2004-12-31, 20:49   Link #14
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

I don't want this to happen but I think kishimoto actually might make Sakura fall in love with Naruto when he comes back from training when he has finally trashed the shitty orange jumpsuit...im telling u he looked so much gansta when he was at the funeral...
Old 2004-12-31, 21:06   Link #15
Meimei No Seishi
Dark Life and Death

Send a message via ICQ to Meimei No Seishi Send a message via Yahoo to Meimei No Seishi
This is a rather strange topic but thinking about it now I have this to say:

If Sakura and Naruto were to hook up at the end of the series, then that would mean that Naruto was able to prove his worth to Sakura, who like the other people in the village neglected him and treated him badly. Although Naruto did give up on Sakura, I'm sure he could offer a second chance, so I guess it's a possibility(Although I would rather see him with Hinata).
Old 2005-01-01, 00:17   Link #16
Wintermute_ryc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meimei No Seishi
This is a rather strange topic but thinking about it now I have this to say:

If Sakura and Naruto were to hook up at the end of the series, then that would mean that Naruto was able to prove his worth to Sakura, who like the other people in the village neglected him and treated him badly. Although Naruto did give up on Sakura, I'm sure he could offer a second chance, so I guess it's a possibility(Although I would rather see him with Hinata).
I wonder how strong their kids will be.

Rasengan with Byakugan in combination of the gentle fist + unlimited chakra...
Old 2005-01-01, 00:41   Link #17
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute_ryc
I wonder how strong their kids will be.

Rasengan with Byakugan in combination of the gentle fist + unlimited chakra...
somehow i doubt the jyuubi is inheritable that way unless naruto dies first or he passes the kyuubi intentionally to one of his kids maybe
Old 2005-01-01, 01:14   Link #18
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka??
somehow i doubt the jyuubi is inheritable that way unless naruto dies first or he passes the kyuubi intentionally to one of his kids maybe
I think he meant it in that Naruto having an abnormal resulting amount of chakra will probably haven an effect on the how much chakra his kids would have or Kyubi someone being passed on to one of his kids somehow.

I would rather not see Naruto get with Sakura since Sakura never liked him in such a way and probably never will since she's obviously still obsessing over Sasuke.

Spoiler:

I rather see Naruto end up with Hinata, since opposites to attract and I do remember Naruto being the loudmouth type while Hinata is the silient type but I'm mostly basing my reasoning of Hinata truly caring more about Naruto and that Naruto has a positive effect on Hinata's personality, as in Hinata not being a quiter when it came to fighting Neiji.
Old 2005-01-01, 01:17   Link #19
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

kyuubi dies if Naruto dies so it would be very VERY lame if kyuubi power was inheritable. However Naruto's already large chakra capacity may be inherited by his children.
Old 2005-01-01, 02:53   Link #20
ctown

I don't think Sakura gonna go with Naruto. I have a feeling that these will be the future couples of Konoha:

Here it is (yea I got bored from lack of eps this week n I'm starting to hallucinate)

Naruto & Hinata (obvious gay prediction.....Hokage n his future wife )
Sasuke & Sakura (Naruto takes it well and know Sakura is really in lov with Sasuke)
Shikumaru & Tameri (I just have a feeling that these 2 will end up together)
Those 2 Junin Sensai (the The Smoker n the Bondage Babe)
3rds Grandson & Hyuuya clans 2nd daughter (they are the same age)
Ino and Tenten I have no idea poor girls
Closed Thread