AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2009-12-03, 17:43   Link #421
Tiberium Wolf

Can anyone give me some names of ISO (or other DVD/CD image file type) editor programs? Not makers... editors.
Old 2009-12-04, 08:48   Link #422
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Can anyone give me some names of ISO (or other DVD/CD image file type) editor programs? Not makers... editors.
Geh.

I only know sharewares - there might be some goodies to find at SourceForge but otherwise I haven't heard about free image editors.

That said, the ones I've either heard of or tried are:
- LSoft Active@ ISO File Manager
- PowerISO
- UltraISO
Old 2010-01-07, 02:39   Link #423
Tiberium Wolf

Anyway I now need another thing... I wonder if there is an addon for FF that allows your downloaded stuff to be in a specific folder. What I mean is normally you have a default folder set but if you download a lot of things and don't clean the folder up it will be messy after a while. So I wonder if there is addon that allows you for example downloads from 1 specific site to go to another dir. I tried with Free download manager but it doesn't work when you have redirects.
Old 2010-01-07, 08:06   Link #424
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

You can specify destination directories with DownThemAll, though it's primary purpose is to download some or all of the files linked on a page. I find it especially useful when I want to download a selected set of torrent files off the AS main page or a subbing group's website.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 23:07   Link #425
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
You can specify destination directories with DownThemAll, though it's primary purpose is to download some or all of the files linked on a page. I find it especially useful when I want to download a selected set of torrent files off the AS main page or a subbing group's website.
Thx... solved my problem
Old 2010-01-15, 07:11   Link #426
cyberbeing

Quote:
So I wonder if there is addon that allows you for example downloads from 1 specific site to go to another dir.
You may also want to check out Download Sort which does exactly this.
Old 2010-05-08, 18:06   Link #427
Tiberium Wolf

Right now what I need is a plugin for winamp that normalize or what ever you say for it. I mean you got a bunch of mp3 and lot's of them have different volume levels and you want winamp to play them all at the exact or near volume level on the fly. It's a pain in the ass to keep on adjusting the volume.
Old 2010-05-09, 02:01   Link #428
seven|x_x
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノ​ヽノ \ / \

Quote:
plugin for winamp
mediamonkey. the greatest music management app in existence.
seven|x_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 17:42   Link #429
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven|x_x View Post
mediamonkey. the greatest music management app in existence.
I want plugin for winamp not another software to run mp3. Anyway I found "Project - Normalizer - SPS Presets". Works.
Old 2010-05-09, 20:30   Link #430
seven|x_x
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノ​ヽノ \ / \

meh, you made a request, and i made a suggestion.
seven|x_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 04:46   Link #431
Tiberium Wolf

I know... I just wanted a quick fix and that was a winamp plugin. Sorry if I seemed rude.
Old 2010-05-10, 06:08   Link #432
naoan

While you're at it try using this noise sharpening sps and give me your thought please.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j2zlyodmtmz

source : http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=214782
naoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 02:56   Link #433
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by naoan View Post
While you're at it try using this noise sharpening sps and give me your thought please.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j2zlyodmtmz

source : http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=214782
The files with low volume play less louder than using "Project - Normalizer - SPS Presets".
Old 2010-05-18, 03:44   Link #434
Tiberium Wolf

Can anyone recommend me a freeware BW monitor in which the BW window behave live the dumeter one?
Old 2010-06-02, 19:11   Link #435
monster

Is there any freeware sequential image viewer for Linux Mint that can be set so that images would automatically resize and fill the width (not necessarily the height) of the screen by default? I have no idea if it's possible to do with the default Eye of GNOME.

Being able to read archive files as well like CDisplay is not necessary, though a welcomed feature.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 22:18   Link #436
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Right now what I need is a plugin for winamp that normalize or what ever you say for it. I mean you got a bunch of mp3 and lot's of them have different volume levels and you want winamp to play them all at the exact or near volume level on the fly. It's a pain in the ass to keep on adjusting the volume.
If Winamp has a replaygain plugin, you should use it instead of a normalization plugin. Normalization will incur dynamic range compression (and reduce sound quality), while replaygain does not.

I don't understand why anyone still uses Winamp, though. It hasn't been good since 2.9.5, and foobar2000 is vastly more awesome.
Old 2010-06-02, 22:32   Link #437
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
Is there any freeware sequential image viewer for Linux Mint that can be set so that images would automatically resize and fill the width (not necessarily the height) of the screen by default? I have no idea if it's possible to do with the default Eye of GNOME.

Being able to read archive files as well like CDisplay is not necessary, though a welcomed feature.
I've been pretty happy with Gwenview, the standard image viewer that comes with KDE. Since Mint is a Ubuntu derivative, you should be able to install Gwenview with "sudo apt-get install gwenview" from the command prompt. It'll need to install a lot of support software (basically all of the KDE desktop and libraries), so if you're tight on disk storage you probably want to consider other options.

Irfanview for Windows is another well-designed viewer. It apparently can be run using Wine.
Old 2010-06-02, 23:48   Link #438
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i'm trying to install skype on my comp and for some reason i keep getting this Script error. it comes up as 'gobjReg.regCreateKey'
PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\vsoui.dll::scannow.htm

i thought it had to do with flash player so i installed that and it still comes up with that error.

any suggestions.
Old 2010-06-03, 02:56   Link #439
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I've been pretty happy with Gwenview, the standard image viewer that comes with KDE. Since Mint is a Ubuntu derivative, you should be able to install Gwenview with "sudo apt-get install gwenview" from the command prompt. It'll need to install a lot of support software (basically all of the KDE desktop and libraries), so if you're tight on disk storage you probably want to consider other options.

Irfanview for Windows is another well-designed viewer. It apparently can be run using Wine.
I used Gwenview with openSUSE before, and while I thought it did better at resizing images than Eye of GNOME, I still wasn't able to have it fit the image width automatically.

But thanks for the Wine suggestion. I had some annoyances with it in openSUSE, but it looks like everything went well now with Linux Mint. I guess I'll be sticking with CDisplay running on Wine for now. I've never tried IrfanView, but it also seems to have additional features that I don't need.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 06:26   Link #440
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
I used Gwenview with openSUSE before, and while I thought it did better at resizing images than Eye of GNOME, I still wasn't able to have it fit the image width automatically.
I'm using version 2.4.2 shipped with Kubuntu 10.04. It has a setting to "enlarge smaller images" that was switched off by default. I enabled it, and it seemed to do a pretty good job of automatically resizing.

One way to see if it meets your needs is to boot off the Kubuntu Live CD and try it out from there.

Tags
software