AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-25, 06:36   Link #41
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittie Rose View Post
Should this forum even be "locked"? It's only been a couple of months since the last eps, you can guarantee there's going to be another series either on air or revealed this year...
It's not unusual, at least not on Animesuki Forums, because even the sub-forums of currently airing series are "locked" ones. Take for example the sub-forums of the shows Pumpkin Scissors, Code Geass, even the widely popular Kanon and DeathNote. Simply, it cuts down on useless threads that will inevitably pop up now and then should the right of creating new threads be allowed to any member.
Old 2007-02-25, 07:06   Link #42
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Should this forum even be "locked"? It's only been a couple of months since the last eps, you can guarantee there's going to be another series either on air or revealed this year(since it's based on an ongoing manga and is fairly popular so likely to take a long term break anytime soon), and probably the year after that, there's a game coming out very soon, etc., etc.

I know it probably fits the forum's description for what should and shouldn't be open but it seems kind of awkward to me, especially when the last series ended on a cliff hanger. You never know when another once off ep is going to appear, either.
If you wish to discuss a particular topic (and a suitable thread doesn't already exist), then all you need do is post here requesting a thread to be created. It's not as if we are prohibiting discussion, all we are doing is cutting down on the pointless chatter and meaningless threads.

As for the forum being limited, that is not under discussion here.
Old 2007-07-10, 15:18   Link #43
Kittie Rose

I really think at this stage we should have a new series speculation thread. Generally these things come out about September/October am I right?
Old 2007-07-10, 16:17   Link #44
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
I really think at this stage we should have a new series speculation thread. Generally these things come out about September/October am I right?
Errr, what "things" come out September/October?

Do you mean you want a new thread to discuss a new Rozen Maiden series (i.e. speculation of a fourth Rozen Maiden series)?
Old 2007-08-13, 19:07   Link #45
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

can we have a thread discussing the manga ending since I know that everybody have very strong opinion about it (plus I wanted to know what does the others think too)
Old 2007-08-14, 03:06   Link #46
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

What about thread about Rozen Maiden games?
Old 2007-08-16, 22:29   Link #47
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

What about a Rozen Maiden music video thread? That would be awesome!

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Old 2007-08-18, 03:28   Link #48
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

What about a discusion about all Rozen Maiden deaths?

Spoiler for If you haven't seen Rozen maiden Träumend end, doesn't click:
Old 2007-08-18, 03:37   Link #49
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

You can discuss that in Rozen Maiden ~Träumend~ thread.
Old 2007-09-13, 12:38   Link #50
Kittie Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Errr, what "things" come out September/October?

Do you mean you want a new thread to discuss a new Rozen Maiden series (i.e. speculation of a fourth Rozen Maiden series)?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Old 2007-11-09, 21:18   Link #51
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko View Post
What about a Rozen Maiden music video thread? That would be awesome!
I was just about to ask the same question. ^_^
There are a lot of Rozen Maiden AMV's out there, so I think we should have a thread about it.
I've also made around eleven RM-AMV's, eight of which are on Veoh.
Old 2008-01-14, 15:45   Link #52
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Could we add a thread for all purpose media?
Because there are a lot of things like Skins, Windows login screens, fan games as well as many others that don't have a thread of their own.
Old 2008-01-14, 16:15   Link #53
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palsa-San View Post
Could we add a thread for all purpose media?
Because there are a lot of things like Skins, Windows login screens, fan games as well as many others that don't have a thread of their own.
We have the Rozen Maiden - Image Thread for images, so the skins and login screens could go in there. We have the Rozen Maiden - Merchandise for info / discussion as to where you can find fan games. And we have the Rozen Maiden thread which is for other generic Rozen Maiden related discussion.

We don't mind creating new threads but I'm not sure any of the ones you suggested really need a thread of their own. So far there doesn't seem to have been much game related (fan or official) discussion. How many of these exist?
Old 2008-01-15, 15:28   Link #54
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
We have the Rozen Maiden - Image Thread for images, so the skins and login screens could go in there. We have the Rozen Maiden - Merchandise for info / discussion as to where you can find fan games. And we have the Rozen Maiden thread which is for other generic Rozen Maiden related discussion.

We don't mind creating new threads but I'm not sure any of the ones you suggested really need a thread of their own. So far there doesn't seem to have been much game related (fan or official) discussion. How many of these exist?
That's not really what I meant.
The image thread has already past 100 posts, so it would probably be a bad idea to post unrelated content there, and merchandise would also be different since we're talking about fan made and not official.
I'm meaning a thread where people can post downloadable creations of all sorts that have no relation to the types of things posted in image or merchandise threads.

Examples:

Cardsets:

Win-Amp Skins:

Login Screens:

Website Layouts:

I don't think it would be best to post these in the image thread, perhaps Rozen Maiden Downloads, but not image thread.
Besides, I've already tried posting my Win-Amp skins and cardsets in the image thread and a lot of people liked them, then 10 pages later, they've either completely forgotten about them or have to search through 100 pages to find them.
But a download tread would make it much easier and definitely more organized.
Sorry if I confused you earlier, that's what I was really meaning, a media download thread.

Last edited by Palsa-San; 2008-01-15 at 15:40.
Old 2008-03-12, 15:59   Link #55
Faeyice
it's animal, unbelievable
*Graphic Designer

I think it would be nice to have character and episode discussion threads.~
Old 2008-03-12, 16:04   Link #56
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

The show is long since over so we will not create episode threads unless/until more are produced. If you want a character thread, I suggest you do as the post xris made above suggests, start it by posting in this thread and demonstrate what cannot be discussed in the existing threads. If we agree there is a point to it, as presented, we will split off the post as a new thread.
Old 2008-04-17, 14:52   Link #57
Calca
Expressionless

Can we get a thread for the new RM manga Rozen Maiden Tales so we can differentiate between the two series?
Old 2008-04-17, 23:18   Link #58
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Can we get a thread for the new RM manga Rozen Maiden Tales so we can differentiate between the two series?
It's too early to say that these two stories will be officially different. For all we know, there may be a connection between the two.
Old 2008-04-17, 23:30   Link #59
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
It's too early to say that these two stories will be officially different. For all we know, there may be a connection between the two.
True, besides it would still be a Rozen Maiden manga, so there's no point in creating a new thread.
And I'm sure that the new parts of the manga will be discussed in the already existing manga thread anyway.
Old 2008-08-12, 15:30   Link #60
Suigin_x_Tou

Can we create a thread where we would discuss which doll is more suitable to become Alice?
Closed Thread