AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-07-18, 14:28   Link #1621
Breidaluk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQqm8DrMpjU
A good idea to the battle ToumaXGunha. The fistfight is very cool
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 12:23   Link #1622
charles88

You know,i have some crossover idea.

Story goes that one day,Touma has to order food from phone as refrigerator spoil and Itsuwa has minor mission with Index and Touma has to finish his home work.Then suddenly he get call from Goddess Helpline and end up summon Belldandy.When she ask for wish from Touma,Touma thought this some sort of magic joke,so he test it by he wish that Belldandy become his lover which end up come true and hiliraty start.

One of the funny scene that after the wish Touma was panic and decieded to go get something just when Index,Itsuwa and Misaka came Touma home to have surprised lunch where they meet Belldandy and i love to see their reaction when Belldandy claim she Touma lover and just happen Touma just came back.

So what do you guys think of my idea?

Last edited by charles88; 2011-07-19 at 20:57.
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 12:33   Link #1623
Miraluka
Banned

I think Keiichi will be jealous and Skuld will get annoyed .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 12:56   Link #1624
Drifting Wolf

Wouldn't Imagine Breaker send her back to heaven or... !?
Drifting Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 13:03   Link #1625
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Wolf View Post
Wouldn't Imagine Breaker send her back to heaven or... !?
Problem is, yes it'll send her back to Heaven.

Unfortunately, the constitution of Belldandy and her power is too great for Imagine Breaker to do that, so it'll take a long time.

... I guess.

... this is a great chance for some seiyuu joke don't you think?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 14:08   Link #1626
tsunade666

I don't think so. I'm not sure on what rank is higher if it's a goddess vs archangel but gabriel was sent packing back to heaven thanks to imagine breaker.
Old 2011-07-19, 16:53   Link #1627
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Nvm what ranks higher, the question is what exactly is a Goddess in Toaruverse? Or at least whether you can apply the same concept in her original series to this series.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 20:44   Link #1628
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Sup my homies. I've been dabbling with representing science-CHRISTIAN cults in Toaru lately, and I feel that I'm on the verge of a breakthrough. However, something always eludes me when I try to make them Magick.

Leaving Templar conspiracies aside, I'm looking at Church of Christian Science primarily. There's also revelations from Religious Science which have given me too much thought.

I'm left with too many ideas and no direction. So I was hoping to pick your brains a little. Given the wikis of these cults, what would you turn them into when you port them? What characters would you staff them with?
Old 2011-07-19, 21:00   Link #1629
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Sup my homies. I've been dabbling with representing science-CHRISTIAN cults in Toaru lately, and I feel that I'm on the verge of a breakthrough. However, something always eludes me when I try to make them Magick.

Leaving Templar conspiracies aside, I'm looking at Church of Christian Science primarily. There's also revelations from Religious Science which have given me too much thought.

I'm left with too many ideas and no direction. So I was hoping to pick your brains a little. Given the wikis of these cults, what would you turn them into when you port them? What characters would you staff them with?

Let me guess; you've tried to make them as closely related to the original as possible ?

First off- I don't know if you're attempting to hybrid Magic and Science again, but don't think so much, we'll keep things simple- Academy City is the only place that is wielding unnatural powers in the name of science. Which means if you want to actually do something with this Church of Christian Science, it's going to be magic no matter how you spin it-

*After actually reading the wiki*

Lol okay, scratch what I've said above; I remember these kinds of people from that episode of Numb3rs- the bunch of jokers that refused medical aid right?

Unless you plan on having them commit terrorism by blowing up a drug facility, these guys aren't going to be anything worthwhile.
Old 2011-07-19, 22:02   Link #1630
charles88

Quote:
I think Keiichi will be jealous and Skuld will get annoyed .
They will be no Kenichi as its a AU fic where Touma replace him.

Quote:
I don't think so. I'm not sure on what rank is higher if it's a goddess vs archangel but gabriel was sent packing back to heaven thanks to imagine breaker
I think those 3 Goddess were higher being than archangel as they were child of GOD ALMIGHTY HIMself.That very reason she not effected by Angel Fall.

Spoiler for spoiler:
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 22:56   Link #1631
chrono9472

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles88 View Post
I think those 3 Goddess were higher being than archangel as they were child of GOD ALMIGHTY HIMself.That very reason she not effected by Angel Fall.

Spoiler for spoiler:
where did you hear that?i'm pretty sure imagine breaker's origins are still a mystery....
chrono9472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 22:57   Link #1632
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono9472 View Post
where did you hear that?i'm pretty sure imagine breaker's origins are still a mystery....
That's the answer he's using for his fic...
Old 2011-07-19, 23:03   Link #1633
chrono9472

oh...i missed that hild part.sorry about that.

also is there a valkyrie profile:tcop x toaru fanfic?i'm pretty sure there isn't but i still want to make sure
Old 2011-07-19, 23:43   Link #1634
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono9472 View Post
oh...i missed that hild part.sorry about that.

also is there a valkyrie profile:tcop x toaru fanfic?i'm pretty sure there isn't but i still want to make sure
On fanfiction.net, these are all the Toaru crossover labelled.

Spoiler:

This is not an absolute list, because some stories have multiple crossovers but they don't have them all under label. And then there are people like me who doesn't label their Fatal Frame/Index and Fear/Index crossovers.

Speaking of crossovers, I've officially crossed the beyond bored line when I started reading the Negima/Index crossover fic... It wasn't bad so far, but I would imagine a cluster-F happening when the Fate/Stay Night characters suddenly became involved... >.>
Old 2011-07-19, 23:59   Link #1635
Drifting Wolf

You think? It's already a nightmare when Shirou fanboys go 'Oh, Shirou can win any fight as long as he's prepared and *traces a weapon to match situation*' much less when you converge multiple series with their own dedicated fanbases.
Old 2011-07-20, 00:06   Link #1636
chrono9472

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
On fanfiction.net, these are all the Toaru crossover labelled.

Spoiler:

This is not an absolute list, because some stories have multiple crossovers but they don't have them all under label. And then there are people like me who doesn't label their Fatal Frame/Index and Fear/Index crossovers.

Speaking of crossovers, I've officially crossed the beyond bored line when I started reading the Negima/Index crossover fic... It wasn't bad so far, but I would imagine a cluster-F happening when the Fate/Stay Night characters suddenly became involved... >.>
i've seen that list, i was wondering if there were fanfics outside of ff.net.

don't worry, you just need to hang in there for a few more weeks.....its just like turning into an undead for a limited time

Quote:
You think? It's already a nightmare when Shirou fanboys go 'Oh, Shirou can win any fight as long as he's prepared and *traces a weapon to match situation*' much less when you converge multiple series with their own dedicated fanbases.
its even more annoying when they treat avalon and gaebolg as some kind of ultimate defense and offense...then again every show has them(probably)
Old 2011-07-20, 00:16   Link #1637
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
What I meant was that Negima and Index are two series with laws that don't go too well with each other- Negima is shounen-ish while Index is Index. For whatever reason the Author feels confident enough to throw FSN into the fray... There's too many clash of ideas... Actually, FSN seem to be shounen-ish as well, so it wouldn't be a problem to merge that with Negima... It's Index that would lose out because Espers are extremely restricted, even more so for their magicians.
Old 2011-07-20, 00:18   Link #1638
Drifting Wolf

True enough. Well, we'll just have to see how the author handles it without throwing things outta whack.
Old 2011-07-20, 00:26   Link #1639
chrono9472

......so...i had this......idea in which aqua.....WEARS A FUCKING WEDDING DRESS!!

is that supposed to be normal or has my mind been destroyed?
Old 2011-07-20, 00:36   Link #1640
Drifting Wolf

Mr.Kyon must have hacked into this forum's coding and embedded subliminal messages into the page, I swear. It must be his sig or something.

Or is it his words?

Or is it?

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction