AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-16, 05:05   Link #10381
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Oh, so he wants to contain the Holy Right then? I thought he wanted Imagine Breaker to somehow overcome the limitations he had a human and unleash the Holy Right's full potential...
Nah, people thought he wanted the Imagine Breaker to somehow completely remove his Original Sin, but as it turns out it's just to give his Holy Right a physical manifestation and doesn't care about Imagine Breaker at all.

With his Holy Right, he doesn't need Imagine Breaker.

Quote:
That's rather easy to explain though: Both the HR and IB are divine; Curtana is not. Or am I mistaken again?
Curtana=Original wields the same power as Michael in the United Kingdom. The Holy Right wields the same power of Michael anywhere in the world.

It's just that Holy Right is far more powerful than Curtana, and somehow Touma's right hand, not his Imagine Breaker power, is the most ideal container to host that power.
Old 2011-05-16, 05:12   Link #10382
Ashaman

alright, seriously, the more I hear, the more my Touma =/contains God theory makes sense.
Old 2011-05-16, 05:29   Link #10383
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nah, people thought he wanted the Imagine Breaker to somehow completely remove his Original Sin, but as it turns out it's just to give his Holy Right a physical manifestation and doesn't care about Imagine Breaker at all.
But wouldn't Imagine Breaker negate the Holy Right? Or is it somehow immune to IB's effects?
Old 2011-05-16, 05:33   Link #10384
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
But wouldn't Imagine Breaker negate the Holy Right? Or is it somehow immune to IB's effects?
Imagine Breaker can be overpowered, which is basically what Fiamma did.

He could still feel Imagine Breaker eating away, but he managed to overwhelm it.
Old 2011-05-16, 05:36   Link #10385
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Imagine Breaker can be overpowered, which is basically what Fiamma did.

He could still feel Imagine Breaker eating away, but he managed to overwhelm it.
So basically he was manifesting more of the Holy Right than Imagine Breaker was nullifying?
Old 2011-05-16, 05:41   Link #10386
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Basically yes,

Quote:

Pain.

The face that was always calm up to this point was distorted by a hint of unpleasantness.

Though the flesh and blood are perfectly integrated, Imagine Breaker’s power is currently having special effects on Fiamma of the Right, erasing power from his very core.

However, what’s worth mentioning is that Fiamma’s powers haven’t just vanished instantly.

It means the power that sleeps inside of Fiamma is releasing even more and more power to prevent it being erased by Imagine Breaker.
Old 2011-05-16, 05:42   Link #10387
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

The Holy Right really is amazing... it makes Crowley's victory over Fiamma even more incredible.

Why did he need the remote for Johann's Pen Mode?
Old 2011-05-16, 06:41   Link #10388
tsunade666

Quote:
The Holy Right really is amazing... it makes Crowley's victory over Fiamma even more incredible.

Why did he need the remote for Johann's Pen Mode?
to access the knowledge of Index. He needs the knowledge of index to control holy right. Because normally Holy right is too strong to be control and it can only manifest for a very short time. Thus with the knowledge of index. Fiamma can control it and after the physical form lapse, he can still use it in ethereal form. Make it semi-permanent in activation.
Old 2011-05-16, 06:45   Link #10389
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
to access the knowledge of Index.
How does the remote help with that?
Old 2011-05-16, 06:51   Link #10390
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
How does the remote help with that?
It provides a link to Index's mind; think about it this way- if you can send 'inputs' to control Index, then it's not impossible for data to travel both ways, and receive knowledge.
Old 2011-05-16, 07:03   Link #10391
Zakoo

"My idiot" instead of " that idiot"?

I would buy a ticket to Japan and go kneel in front of Kamachi. Aside a A-tan/Hayate nothing can make me more crazy than a Toumikoto.

No seriously, I could die happily.
Old 2011-05-16, 07:05   Link #10392
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

I just thought of something: What would happen if Fiamma set Aiwass as the Holy Right's enemy? In other words, is there a limit to how powerful the Holy Right can make itself?
Old 2011-05-16, 07:44   Link #10393
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I would buy a ticket to Japan and go kneel in front of Kamachi. Aside a A-tan/Hayate nothing can make me more crazy than a Toumikoto.
Old times it reminds me of the crazy war between Atan fans and Hina-chan fans.

Quote:
I just thought of something: What would happen if Fiamma set Aiwass as the Holy Right's enemy? In other words, is there a limit to how powerful the Holy Right can make itself?
The problem on holy right is it has too little info's given. It's been argued that if Fiamma use Aleister as a target for holy right then the fight wouldn't result into such things. But it didn't happen. Maybe because it's unstable or maybe because he can't target Aleister. Who knows.
Old 2011-05-16, 12:13   Link #10394
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Sure is....all that is needed now is for Fianma to gain a new arm which is a suitable container using the Horus format and he's good to go join the struggle against Crowley and Academy...

He lost vs Crowley mainly because first and foremost Aleister is far higher than him at present and secondly, his Holy Right was unstable after getting his arm sliced off and thus losing the flesh container.
Old 2011-05-16, 12:17   Link #10395
Zakoo

I see it come:

Fiamma, the first cyborg of the magic side. He shall kill everybody in front of him.
Old 2011-05-16, 12:25   Link #10396
KilluaX90

Yeah, cyborgs and power suits are gonna own in the next volumes of NT
Old 2011-05-16, 12:50   Link #10397
Miraluka
Banned

Part 3 updated.
Old 2011-05-16, 14:44   Link #10398
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
The problem on holy right is it has too little info's given. It's been argued that if Fiamma use Aleister as a target for holy right then the fight wouldn't result into such things. But it didn't happen. Maybe because it's unstable or maybe because he can't target Aleister. Who knows.
Its safe to assume that he was losing his power since its said that his arm can't be at full power without all the help he had.
Old 2011-05-16, 16:22   Link #10399
tsunade666

plus the initial container was chopped off. He lost everything to make it perfect and return to unstable form and aside from that it even loose it's physical form turning into mere ethereal/spirit form
Old 2011-05-16, 19:22   Link #10400
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
plus the initial container was chopped off. He lost everything to make it perfect and return to unstable form and aside from that it even loose it's physical form turning into mere ethereal/spirit form
Now its made of his own blood.

EDIT:
Chapter 7 part 4 updated.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-05-16 at 19:33.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen