AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-28, 22:10   Link #10301
Eratas123

@ Rain - Is he still under PT control? If he is, then Joshua can help with that since he managed to break Irish's. This explains why Irish isn't as frail and submissive compared to his amnesiac state.
Old 2011-11-28, 22:18   Link #10302
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Adam's willingly with PT. He uses the money earned from his jobs to keep the orphanage afloat, and every kid that comes in is happy (after they settle in) with the way their future is going to turn out.

The orphanage is fairly large, each kid has their own room. They'll all be able to go to prestigious schools, they'll all be able to go to college and university, they'll all have whatever they want, whatever they need, because of what Adam does.

Adam is the sole sponsor of the orphanage, and helped found it after adopting one of the kids he orphaned by accident. His fiancee came to volunteer, and then came to stay there. Over time, the population of the orphanage grew, and so did Adam's family.

If he loses his jobs (or dies for that matter), the orphanage will slowly run out of funds and cease to operate since there aren't really many people who know about the orphanage or are willing to sponsor it. Adam won't let this happen, and resists anything that risks changing his lifestyle.

Which means he's a loyal PT member, for the previous reason, and that his adoptive father and sister are still in the organization.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 22:27   Link #10303
Eratas123

@ Rain - Then I guess he'll come into conflict with the protags then. Ichika and Kyuukai probably don't want to kill him because of his good reasons. Irish was sent to a camp by his mom due to "good reasons" (she didn't know) so he's a bit less sympathetic to his reasons or anything he might do.

But why doesn't Kyuukai tell FRACTURE to donate? I'm sure they'd listen to him and/or Tabane.

Joshua should be smart enough to figure out what he's hiding though. He spent the last 8 years with a bunch of terrorists and tried to raise an enfant terrible like Irish. It doesn't matter how well he hides it.

Do you mind if I have him fight reaper? It's a case of Evil vs Evil

Side note - This always happens. We always talk anput something funny then we go to dark topics after 2 hours. The next posts after this are going back to light hearted!

@ Zero - Wait, you watched human centipede but you're grossed lut by Saw?
Old 2011-11-28, 22:36   Link #10304
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Adam is a wellknown assassin. FRACTURE's actually managed to hire him at least once or twice in the past. But then he was charged with killing a few pilots while he was targeting a finance advisor.

He fights with Hell's Bane, a sword that works like the jammer knife, and Medusa grenades and charges. The Medusa technology sends out a signal (BT energy overloader) that temporarily disables the shield, and an electrical charge (mini EMP) that temporarily halts the motors and technology. During that short period (7 seconds), he goes in and kills the pilot if he can before running away while the IS reactivates itself.

FRACTURE hates him, and the only deal he can make (over a secured line) is that he'll do a prison term (maybe life), and they will send money when they can to support the orphanage. The money is only enough for the bare minimum, and his kids would be left without a father, and his fiancee without her lover.

So it's obvious he'd decline.

Oh, and he can fight Reaper and meet Joshua.

Now I've got to quickly take a bath. Be right back.

Last edited by EthernalRain; 2011-11-28 at 22:48.
Old 2011-11-28, 22:37   Link #10305
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - This always happens. We always talk anput something funny then we go to dark topics after 2 hours. The next posts after this are going back to light hearted!
And when things got serious I suddenly lost my drive, lacked things to tell or share.

Quote:
@ Zero - Wait, you watched human centipede but you're grossed lut by Saw?
Because the gorn in Saw are much, much more realistic than Human Centipede, even then I don't see the full length, I and my sister ran out of the class after 10 minutes.

Human S3xipede however is absurd and hilarious, still only watched for several minutes though.
Old 2011-11-28, 22:54   Link #10306
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Human centipede has people sown together and eating each others shit! Saw is less gruesome since most of the deaths are at least relatively quick.

@ Senpai and Rain - One of the biggest deconstructions of Shadow is the fact that these kids supposedly have skills that beat grown men. The Mondo Grosso defense is a big aversion of this since they might as well have been throwing peanuts at the PT aggressors. To note: Byaku shiki gets beaten by Madoka and rendered near unusable, Kyuukai gets multiple injuries and his wings get destroyed, Irish gets stabbed in the stomach by Arachne and loses his memories. The Adults are clearly above the younger teens in Shadow.

@ Rain - I might have to kill off Adam or leave him in a bad position if he doesn't turn into a more good position.
Old 2011-11-28, 23:05   Link #10307
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The same could be said with Sacred Twins; winning the war is not about Shonen determination, it's about experience, tactics, and teamwork. in doing so, they have to kill their emotion and innocence by the time they step into real battlefield.

Of course in I.S.-Verse, Determination = new power as plot demands. So it's really a case of Reconstruction than Deconstruction.
Old 2011-11-28, 23:08   Link #10308
Eratas123

@ Rain and Senpai - New idea to lighten the mood: Freaky Friday flip.

Random cast members get switched around, seemingly at random, with each other. Age and gender is no barrier
Old 2011-11-28, 23:12   Link #10309
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Don't worry, Adam gets into FRACTURE, and gets to keep his job as a mercenary and doesn't have to go to jail. Because FRACTURE commissions him to do one final job for an amount of money that will set him, his fiancee and every child that goes to his orphanage for life.

He gets commissioned to assassinate a high ranking member of PT.

He gets hired to kill his father.

Now on to lighter notes!

Have Ichika and Chifuyu switch, have Adam and Kyuukai switch, have Laura and Canan switch, and have Irish switch with Tatenashi. Would be hilarious.
Old 2011-11-28, 23:13   Link #10310
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Rain and Senpai - New idea to lighten the mood: Freaky Friday flip.

Random cast members get switched around, seemingly at random, with each other. Age and gender is no barrier
Lawl, if Tatenashi get Kyuukai or Max's body, that would be chaotic. Also:

I!Karon: "Why I felt so fired up?!"

K!Irish: "Why suddenly I lost my drive...."

I!Karon: "But my chest still flat...."

K!Irish: "DON'T SAY FLAT!"
Old 2011-11-28, 23:24   Link #10311
Eratas123

@ Senpai - The mind is the plaything of the body? Anyway, that'll happen later on when they spend tok much time switched.

@ Senpai and Rain - The beggining switch would br Irish and Kyuukai, Ichika and Chifuyu, and Cecilia and Rin. They switch multiple times in the story with different characters. I don't think I can include Joshua and Adam since theyhave no reason to be in the Academy.

Kyuukai: Why do I feel so light?

Irish: I feel like an idiot for some reason.

Kyuukai: Hey! Don't make fun of yoursel-- I mean me!

Irish: Why do the space between my legs feel so tight? *Tries to open his pants*

Kyuukai: Don't you dare!

Oh God, what would Kyuukai do now that he knows he can get close to Laura without getting mauled!?

Tatenashi and Laura switch later, just because they don't get along
Old 2011-11-28, 23:27   Link #10312
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: You can do a random switch where Adam switches with his fiancee, and Joshua switches with Tabane when she comes to visit him.

Okay, first thing he would do would be to hang out with Laura while dropping hints to hang out with himself more. The next step would be to walk into the girls baths without anyone freaking out at him, since they think he's a girl.

And the last step would be to hijack every screen in the academy, hook them up to a video camera, and moon the entire ISA.
Old 2011-11-28, 23:30   Link #10313
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Irish might be a help, but when the girls are all trapped in various... positions, Max is too distracted to think straight!

And the yanderes? Ange turned them against each other with videos of them trying to get ahead with Ichika on the sly, and thus catching everyone else in the collateral.

"Every thing is going according to plan!"

*lightning flash*
Old 2011-11-28, 23:36   Link #10314
Eratas123

@ Meister - So only Irish, Browning and Karon will be left? Oh well, Irish can give Jigsaw a run for his money, Karon can read minds and Browning is Browning. The three of them are enough.

@ Rain - He does the mooning and Irish is gonna hack the speaker and yell out that he loves men (even he knows that's embarassing) He'd then continue by saying that he's a pedophile and that's why he likes Laura. Besides, Irish is a bishonen, girls would nosebleed if Kyuukai did that.

@ Senpai and Rain - Remembering an omake idea from before: Shadow-tan!

It's basically a Shana-tan parody: The three males get turned to small chibi's and get their personalities turned up to eleven.

Ichika - A walking idiot ball who says things that are always interpreted in double meanings and come ons. Carried around by Chifuyu

Kyuukai - A gun nut who keeps talking about weapons and how he loves nekomimi hentai, much to the annoyance of others. Carried around by Laura

Irish - Almost never talks and always has a permanent blank expression on his face, always holding a knife with him. Carried around by Tatenashi.
Old 2011-11-28, 23:42   Link #10315
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Is Tatenashi in any danger? Or is he protective of her and tries to knife anybody who comes near?

The things they try to do to embarass the other somehow end up hindering (in a good way in some people's views) the body they're in.

Such as how girls love the view of Irish's butt. More girls will come after him.

Or when Irish in Kyuukai's body says he's gay over the PA. But he's seen blushing when Canan or another affectionate girl clings to him. Which gives people the idea he's trying to hide a relationship. Causing more of the romantics-inclined girls to ship him with any girl he comes near. Soon, he's accused of being a playboy. Which severely hurts his chances with any girl other than Canan, Laura, and anyone who really gets to know him.

... Chibi Tabane comes to visit the academy, carried by Koyomi, who's carried by Akira!
Old 2011-11-28, 23:45   Link #10316
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Kyuukai-tan would be VERY hilarious....
Old 2011-11-28, 23:47   Link #10317
Eratas123

@ Rain - She's not in danger, he just carries it around like a safety blanket and it's way too small and blunt to actually hurt anything. He just carries it around for some reason and refuses to let go of it when someone asks him for it.

@ Senpai and Zero - Ichik gets more admirers because: Ichika's body + Chifiyu's GARness is a lethal combination no girl can resist.

Irish would kill Kyuukai after he does the mooning though He better sleep with one eye open after that.
Old 2011-11-28, 23:53   Link #10318
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: But Kyuukai's still in Irish's body. Wouldn't that technically count as killing himself?

Anyway, he tries to sleep with one eye open, but fails. Canan on the other hand (somehow manages to stay in the same room as him), watches him sleep until she falls asleep herself.
Old 2011-11-29, 00:02   Link #10319
Eratas123

@ Rain - Exactly, he'd either: Jump off the building while he's in Kyuukai's body or wait till they turn back to normal then immediately try to kill him then. He's a patient guy, he can wait.

Later on, "Irish" and Laura trip and they end up lip locking. Kyuukai enjoys it and celebrate's getting her kiss.....till he realizes he did it in Irish's body and she thought nothing of it as a result Irony at it's finest

@ Senpai and Zero - All of the tans annoy their carriers. Laura's is the worst since Kyuukai-tan keeps telling her to dress in the nekomimi outfit. Ichika keeps saying double entrende's to people and Irish never responds to anything.
Old 2011-11-29, 00:04   Link #10320
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Why does Laura even keep chibi!Kyuukai? If she's still indifferent to him, she'd drop him with Chifuyu.

Unless she's starting to develop feelings for him...

And also, is it even Laura in her body when Kyuukai in Irish's body kisses her? For all we know, it could be Tatenashi enjoying a kiss with "Irish"!

Irony at it's finest, irony at it's finest.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest