AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-09-27, 14:13   Link #4321
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
And Hayate is the gambler playing strip poker with Carim.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 15:01   Link #4322
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
And Hayate is the gambler playing strip poker with Carim.
Did I hear someone say "Naughty Nuns"?
Old 2011-09-27, 18:17   Link #4323
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

From the ViVid thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirron View Post
*shrugs* It doesn't make it bad though. It's nice seeing a bit of Midchilda and Nanoha in general without fate of reality and all that. After a while, gets kind of old. Glad that Force, so far, looks to be avoiding that too, even if it's still drastic.
Curiously Mirron is right. The Huckebein are extrmely dangerous criminals, able to silly curbstomp big name characters left and right, having the power to make the TSAB kneel before them ...but their goal so far is "we want to live the way we want". Of course, that's involves the murdering of innocent lives but still is a far tamer scale of overall danger than past seasons sans Precia:

Book of Darkness - World/Dimension Destruction
Jail Scaglietti/Craddle - Interdimensional conquering by taking a whole freaking planet hostage.

The Hucks are orders of magnitude more dangerous and threatening than the two aformentioned villains but their goal is(for now) far less destructive on a "great disaster" scale. Wonder what will be the goal of the obvious bad guys behind Dego and Marty.

R.I.P. Marty - the only truly sympathetic Eclipse Driver i found T-T

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 18:21   Link #4324
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

...who's Marty again?
Old 2011-09-27, 18:39   Link #4325
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
...who's Marty again?
The smooth and well dressed Eclipse Driver that alongside Dego and Fifth ravaged a town until Arnage and Veyron came to fight them for information.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-09-27, 19:43   Link #4326
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Curiously Mirron is right. The Huckebein are extrmely dangerous criminals, able to silly curbstomp big name characters left and right, having the power to make the TSAB kneel before them ...but their goal so far is "we want to live the way we want". Of course, that's involves the murdering of innocent lives but still is a far tamer scale of overall danger than past seasons sans Precia:

Book of Darkness - World/Dimension Destruction
Jail Scaglietti/Craddle - Interdimensional conquering by taking a whole freaking planet hostage.

The Hucks are orders of magnitude more dangerous and threatening than the two aformentioned villains but their goal is(for now) far less destructive on a "great disaster" scale. Wonder what will be the goal of the obvious bad guys behind Dego and Marty.
At least they are actually more like a group of thugs who are willing to do anything to get what they want. Am I correct, Aki?

I must admit that Hucks and ordinary thugs have similarities: they are free to beat up people. But the difference is, the ordinary thugs, behind their misbehavior, they experience a deep inner conflict. They are confused in dealing the future. They don't know what to do as part of the community, to the extent that they are trapped in a weak position in their own environment. Not to mention their parents who educate them in the wrong way. So they are not there any other way except to make mischief in the vicinity. The goal? To gain recognition from local communities. Indeed, although they had been arrested by the police force of the civil service, if they are guided well and coupled with their desire for change, they certainly be accepted by society.

If this applies to a group of thugs that I mentioned earlier, then the same thing just doesn't apply to Huckebein. They are free to beat anyone, no matter that elderly people, women, children, and even fellow Driver Eclipse itself like Dego and Marty. Once again, I can understand their situation, but they themselves are too stubborn to be invited to understand. Something tells me if they kill their pain and replace it with their arrogant and high nose (read: smug) nature. As if their hearts are made of stone, because their conscience has been locked down tightly. Arguably, almost all of them prefer to stay entirely in darkness and the abyss, rather than reaching the light of forgiveness. I mean, who wants to give a warm hug, if that person consider themselves as a "poison of this world"? If a person is branded as the destroyer of a surrounding community residence, I could still care. Now if this one? I don't want to give a warm hug to a Huckebein any else, but gave them the middle finger.

All the factors I mentioned it, which makes them far more dangerous than the previous two villains.

And that's why they named their family name as Huckebein. Once again...

Quote:
a cartoon raven that traditionally makes trouble for others
Three words: Hence. Their. NAME!

Quote:
R.I.P. Marty - the only truly sympathetic Eclipse Driver i found T-T
Yeah, you're right. May God forgive the sins and mistakes of Dego and Marty did.

Last edited by Zero Hurricane; 2011-09-28 at 19:33.
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 20:06   Link #4327
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Yeah, you're right. May God forgive the sins and mistakes of Dego and Marty did.
OK, Marty was a bastard, but he was also a charismatic bastard he really feels natural in his role, he's also a bit hammy but funny(probably because of his smooth attitude). His character feels less pretentious in comparission to the Hucks.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-10-01, 00:21   Link #4328
mechdra

Any new spoiler?
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 00:25   Link #4329
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
Any new spoiler?
Aside of Cypha's second NEXT desing, no. I've already searched with Leohart's and some other sources but nothing about Record 20 yet.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-10-01, 00:40   Link #4330
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Did I hear someone say "Naughty Nuns"?
Well, you DON'T want Hayate to run a church. Unless you are into kinky nuns, and we all know that Hayate would make it, this and that the mandatory uniforms of the Belkan church. Of course, fans would be the winners.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 00:41   Link #4331
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Well, you DON'T want Hayate to run a church. Unless you are into kinky nuns, and we all know that Hayate would make it, this and that the mandatory uniforms of the Belkan church. Of course, fans would be the winners.
Hhhhmmmm...

Hayate Yagami VS. Roy Mustang xD?

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-10-01, 02:46   Link #4332
Zero Hurricane

Quote:
Hhhhmmmm...

Hayate Yagami VS. Roy Mustang xD?
Do you mean the battle of "Father/Mother to His/Her Men/Women?"

Sorry, back to topic. If you guys get some synopsis about the upcoming Chapter 20, please be informed.
Old 2011-10-01, 02:57   Link #4333
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Do you mean the battle of "Father/Mother to His/Her Men/Women?"

Sorry, back to topic. If you guys get some synopsis about the upcoming Chapter 20, please be informed.
Just Force NEXT and some sketches this time.No chapter 20.Wait the next issue coming.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 04:11   Link #4334
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Heh, I approve of this kind of bad habits.
Old 2011-10-01, 07:09   Link #4335
rxrx

Actually, did anyone one expect the TSAB to be all goody two shoes? It might be that they are behind the scenes again just like the Jail incident and that's why the Hukebein dislike them.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 07:24   Link #4336
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Flamewar in 5... 4... 3...

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 07:38   Link #4337
Zero Hurricane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Actually, did anyone one expect the TSAB to be all goody two shoes? It might be that they are behind the scenes again just like the Jail incident and that's why the Huckebein dislike them.
Sure, the two previous series (A's and Strikers) shows two sources of problems which pose a threat that must be faced by the heroes.

As the Akiyoshi said before, in A's the threat is the Program Defense itself, which if not resolved soon, will pose major hazards for the universe. While in Strikers, Jail is source of problems that involves the case of Artificial Mages, Combat Cyborgs, Lost Logias, and finally Cradle, that he uses for captivating the entire Mid Childa, even an entire dimension.

In Force, we introduced the Huckebeins. Of course, though not as dangerous as the previous two, still a threat that must be faced by the Bureau. The problem, they have Eclipse abilities precisely what makes the heroes overwhelmed. Although equipped with AEC which supposedly capable of destroying all existing anti-magic, still overwhelmed. Not to mention their nature coupled with a relatively impulsive, more ruthless, more arrogant, more cocky, even dancing on the misfortune of the others. So far as that aspect is shown by the authors and illustrator themselves, according to Akiyoshi himself. But since Chapter 19, the development of their character little by little began to displayed.
Old 2011-10-01, 08:06   Link #4338
rxrx

From what I understand, it was the brains of the dead admirals of the TSAB that sponsored the creation of Jail whom went out of hand. Regis also employed the help of Jail due to the lack of manpower and funds to deal with the security of the regions under the TSAB's command and the latter is not helping as they took away cash and manpower where they really need. It can be say that the threat in StS was thanks to the TSAB.

In Force though, the Hukebein are like you say arrogant selfish individuals but at least some of them have hinted on the dislike of the TSAB because of their previous experiences with them before they even get the virus like the lousy childcare and etc.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 08:06   Link #4339
TheCuriousFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
*runs for nearest fireproof bomb shelter.*
TheCuriousFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 08:31   Link #4340
Zero Hurricane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
From what I understand, it was the brains of the dead admirals of the TSAB that sponsored the creation of Jail whom went out of hand. Regis also employed the help of Jail due to the lack of manpower and funds to deal with the security of the regions under the TSAB's command and the latter is not helping as they took away cash and manpower where they really need. It can be say that the threat in StS was thanks to the TSAB.

In Force though, the Hukebein are like you say arrogant selfish individuals but at least some of them have hinted on the dislike of the TSAB because of their previous experiences with them before they even get the virus like the lousy childcare and etc.
I guess you're right. But all this is still a mystery. Anyway, all the answers given to us all depends on the writers themselves. So we can not draw conclusions directly.

But I can also understand what you suggested, given the Bureau so far was "too mushy like chocolate pudding".

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
The bomb has been disarmed...

Tags
manga, nanoha force