AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-13, 04:20   Link #1201
xnoctis93

I really like Rei surprisingly. At first I disliked her alot but now she's starting to become one of my favorites. I hope we get to see more with her and takashi together.
xnoctis93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 04:58   Link #1202
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You mean drill. She didn't use the chainsaw.
I know. I'm saying there should be a chainsaw upgrade.

Though the megane upgrade did a wonderful job already, that i'd be perfectly fine if she did nothing apart from act all tsun and dere for the rest of the show.
Old 2010-07-13, 05:09   Link #1203
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Are you people really suggesting that Saya can even carry a full-size chainsaw, not to mention not killing herself in the process?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 05:11   Link #1204
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Are you people really suggesting that Saya can even carry a full-size chainsaw, not to mention not killing herself in the process?
Some people just have to be all serious, don't they.
Old 2010-07-13, 05:12   Link #1205
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
I also realized something. The virus has to have been some sort of terrorist attack. It spread way way too fast to be anything other than that. Remember that these guys went to school thinking everything was fine and less than a full day later we're talking a national disaster.
Or maybe a government losing control of a bio-weapon?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 05:15   Link #1206
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well sometimes being awesome means doing your best with what little you have or what you're good at.

Kohta did it with the nail gun and Saeko with her bokken. Right?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 05:24   Link #1207
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Hahaha!

I think the same goes for me actually. Then again, during a zombie apocalypse why pick one?
Exactly....but in my case pick the one that appeals the most. Since you might die anytime during a scenario like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Don't forget chainsaw upgrade.
Nah......Takagi would handle better a meat cutter but TBH just axe.....a nice axe for head chopping.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 05:34   Link #1208
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I know. I'm saying there should be a chainsaw upgrade.

Though the megane upgrade did a wonderful job already, that i'd be perfectly fine if she did nothing apart from act all tsun and dere for the rest of the show.
I am actually quite interested in how her relationship with Kohta works out. She is highly likely to have intimate feelings for that gun otaku, considering how he protected her with a nailgun at the start. I don't think she expected herself to fall in love with him and is probably in self-denial of being interested in him.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 05:52   Link #1209
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
One thing that has been bugging me is how Saya talks so loud even after observing that the Z's go after sound. She so loud I think there was echo in the hall way.

Waited till today to watch both eps at once, and sizzled a nice bloody steak to eat while I watched.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 05:57   Link #1210
Dralha

Ep 2: I liked the Saya/Kohta team. Saya made some cool-headed scientific observations of the zombies, while Kohta went all MacGuyver with that nailgun.
Old 2010-07-13, 06:04   Link #1211
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am actually quite interested in how her relationship with Kohta works out. She is highly likely to have intimate feelings for that gun otaku, considering how he protected her with a nailgun at the start. I don't think she expected herself to fall in love with him and is probably in self-denial of being interested in him.

Unfortunately, it seems she's got a thing for Takashi:

-in ep 1, went looking for him when he wasn't in class
-in ep 2, complained that she couldn't find Takashi around
-in ep 2, snapped at Rei about her being held back a year - obviously she hates Rei coz Takashi's in love with her
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 06:07   Link #1212
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I am a little confused as to what you mean.....are you saying this series is censored already by the studio like B Gata H Kei and therefore only DVD/BD will have it uncensored or that only AT-X has most privileges running uncensored anime? Because Seikon to was as WEB broadcast only for uncensored version......and this can be done in the same way too! So I am at the fact they don't do it like that....seriously the black part stinks like this shit when it appears and I could at the ecchi.....would rather have it more censored than the gore since other animes censor that anyways.
Swt now you're the one making me confused here....which black censors on HOTD you're talking about anyway? AT-X or Aichi?
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 06:13   Link #1213
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Swt now you're the one making me confused here....which black censors on HOTD you're talking about anyway? AT-X or Aichi?
Now I don't get it......I heard both of them have them anyways so what would be the differences with either one to see......AT-X has less black stuff than Aichi?
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 06:24   Link #1214
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralha View Post
Ep 2: I liked the Saya/Kohta team. Saya made some cool-headed scientific observations of the zombies, while Kohta went all MacGuyver with that nailgun.
They need to fix the nail gun though.

Spoiler for Ep.2 Nailgun Scene:
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 06:27   Link #1215
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green² View Post
They need to fix the nail gun though.

Spoiler for Ep.2 Nailgun Scene:
That always bugged me from the manga but I let it slide because of their future armaments...

It's pretty easy to work around the mechanism but I doubt you'd be able to rig it up properly in that situation.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 06:31   Link #1216
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Now I don't get it......I heard both of them have them anyways so what would be the differences with either one to see......AT-X has less black stuff than Aichi?
Maybe you will understand if you see the image below

Spoiler for Comparison:
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 06:41   Link #1217
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Damn, I've been missing out!

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 06:43   Link #1218
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

They should have renamed episode 2 as "Tsundere of the Cliché".

She's as tsundere as she comes. She even comes right out and acknowledges dere-dere-ness of other characters! Replete with who-knows-how-many-tsundere-yells/screams.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 07:41   Link #1219
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 2

Loved episode 2 i had no real complaints about it everything is moving nicely. We finally get a real introduction to Saya/Kohta team up. Despite appearance these 2 actually work well together. Im glad they kept the "fatass" comments just because thats how Saya communicates lol. Great use of the Zombie bible in using the nail gun even yes there were a couple of problems with it i don't care this was a look at how bad ass Kohta can be. His voice caught me a little a bit off guard but im actually starting like it.

There is one scene that stayed with since it was done just as well from manga to anime form. That was the scene in the infirmary when the student protected Shizuka from several of "them". I thought the scene was quite good in both the manga and anime because it showed a person who is not part of the main cast protecting someone even at the expense of his own safety. Secondly, he showed no hesitation in not wanting to be turned into one "them". When Saeko said "protecting a mans pride is women s duty" and then mercy killed that guy i almost squealed like a little girl lol. Great scene.

Now that Saeko has made her appearance my fan boy mode is operating at 1010%. Calculating,practical and stunning and knows how to fight Zombies. When you stop moving is when Zombies get you most of the time. While moving through the school knocking them down without stopping she still had time to rip Shizuka's prada skirt so she could move despite her protest lol. Seeing a beautiful women cave a Zombie's head in with a devilish grin does something to a man lol. Also, Saeko was already impressed with Taka and Rei zombie killing skills. The look she gave Rei hum?????

Over all a strong episode the character development will come later. Which i agree on its kind of hard to focus on that aspect right now. Next episode will be the escape from the school and what looks like a pretty gory fight on the outside. I feel the ending with Saya crying in Saeko arms was done well her insecurities started to show. Saya plus glasses= I cant blame Kohta for popping one

I want a Saeko avi but im waiting till we get to a certain point in the story.
Old 2010-07-13, 07:50   Link #1220
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Maybe you will understand if you see the image below

Spoiler for Comparison:
Makes you wonder what the point of watching this show through Aichi would be?

Fingers crossed that Sentai's DVD release will be uncut!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse