Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 9:
oh on chapter 10. He doesn't need his
Spoiler for 10:
Old 2011-01-26, 06:57   Link #102
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Chapter 10 was really good and there's some nice revelation here. That was some redemption for Yozora's character, but why is she trying to hide it?

Two flags raised in one chapter. Amazing.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 08:20   Link #103
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Hmmm, maybe it would be embarrassing to remember a promise from so long ago when the other person didn't. Well, that's not really an issue anymore, but since he doesn't recognize her, then it's probably still embarrassing.
Old 2011-01-26, 12:09   Link #104
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Chapter 10. What a twist! Now I have to wait for another month. sigh~
Old 2011-01-26, 12:35   Link #105
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Hmmm, maybe it would be embarrassing to remember a promise from so long ago when the other person didn't. Well, that's not really an issue anymore, but since he doesn't recognize her, then it's probably still embarrassing.
well he did refer to his past friend as a guy. It's not strange that he doesn't remember, considering his friend from ten years ago to be female. As for Yozora I'm calling it tsundere...
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 20:45   Link #106
Mizuno
Undefined

I like where this is going. At this point, I don't mind if he ends up with either girl. Yozora needs to start reflecting on her attitude though, she got major sympathy point this chapter but she's still a bitch with or without knowing it.

Ultimately, I think everyone's flaws will be corrected in this tight-knitted little group.
Old 2011-01-26, 21:37   Link #107
Miraluka
Banned

Kodaka met a "boy" and Yozora never said she was a "she" in disguise using boy clothes. Now the problem is that Kodaka's friend of the past is seen still as a friend in the present XD.

I wonder when Kodaka will meet Sena's father. Just by thinking of that kind of issues made Sena get embarrased very fast.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 08:14   Link #108
potchip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I like where this is going. At this point, I don't mind if he ends up with either girl. Yozora needs to start reflecting on her attitude though, she got major sympathy point this chapter but she's still a bitch with or without knowing it.

Ultimately, I think everyone's flaws will be corrected in this tight-knitted little group.
You are supposed to feel sorry for Yozora because of her personality as well. She's the tragic heroine.

Chap 11 is Kodaka fail
potchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 23:16   Link #109
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Well, chapter 10 was VERY nice =03. I got kinda bored with Kodaka getting the short end of the stick every chapter, being made Yozora's and Sena's plaything so-to-speak, so it was nice seeing that he can not only kick some ass, but also NOT be lead along by the girl(s) like in previous chapters. Of course I know most of the time he will, since he's "the straight man", but chapters like this[6/9/10] where his presence has more of an impression and he's not faized by anything are the most enjoyable for me.

I was actually expecting Kodaka to mention this in chapter 9 about the "meat". He said Yozora was insulting Sena by calling her "meat", "cow", etc, and I agree with that assessment =03. However in the very first chapter, Kodaka asked Yozora if she had a nickname instead of using her first name, and she stated that nicknames are only for friends to use(lol @ Kodaka not being her friend in that chap ). So does that mean despite the constant bickering and opposing between them, Yozora sees Sena as a friend?
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 23:35   Link #110
Dorsai

Chapter 10 was just great... I just cant decide which girl is better for me to be final girl... Its too hard to choose- I love both of them... But i definitely dont want harem end in this manga/novel...

I knew straightaway in begining of thid chapter that this Kodaka friend was Yozora ;p It was too obvious ;p

Quote:
I was actually expecting Kodaka to mention this in chapter 9 about the "meat". He said Yozora was insulting Sena by calling her "meat", "cow", etc, and I agree with that assessment =03. However in the very first chapter, Kodaka asked Yozora if she had a nickname instead of using her first name, and she stated that nicknames are only for friends to use(lol @ Kodaka not being her friend in that chap ). So does that mean despite the constant bickering and opposing between them, Yozora sees Sena as a friend?
You get it wrong- First of all Yozora means only this one nickname is reserved for her friend... Fox isnt this nickname (Sena call her fox)... She probably knew from begining Kodama was her childhood friend who came back to town... But he didnt recognise her... She probably want from him to discover this on his own... Thats why she didnt tell him about her and about this nickname- he MUST remember this nickname on his own and then remember her too. Why? Maybe because he promised her that he will stay by her said forever... If he will not remember everything then he will broke his promise...

Thats why when she told him that this nickname is reserved only for real friends- she means ofc only one real friend in her life- Kodaka... But she cant tell him direct, he must remember it on his own...

Maybe this will help you all to understand her character better...

Last edited by Dorsai; 2011-02-20 at 23:50.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 21:40   Link #111
Mizuno
Undefined

Spoiler for ch 11:
Old 2011-03-22, 18:59   Link #112
Miraluka
Banned

Chapter 12, is out on chinesse translations, Maria has her debut and Yozora shows how much of a bitch can be.
Old 2011-04-01, 04:57   Link #113
Mizuno
Undefined

Yozora is definitely the biggest troll on AF.

Old 2011-04-01, 23:18   Link #114
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
lol so Maria = Index hehe

can't wait for the Drama CD
Old 2011-04-02, 01:35   Link #115
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

^Nadeko = imouto-chan.

How fitting.

Plus she's just got extra cute points with that jealousy. Aww, somebody isn't pleased her other half seems to be having fun with that silly human club (with two goddesses in it).
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 10:04   Link #116
Miraluka
Banned

Chapter 12 is already out in english.
Old 2011-04-03, 11:59   Link #117
D-Gold
Aurum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Chapter 12 is already out in english.
and index-chan makes her appearance.
Old 2011-04-04, 17:18   Link #118
Miraluka
Banned

Anyone else finds disturbing/suggestive how Maria gets a orgasmic-like face when Kodaka pets her?
Old 2011-04-04, 22:47   Link #119
cyberdemon

so which way are the novels going on the romance front? I'm finding myself really liking Sena. Yozora just plain pisses me off.

Just a little thought concerning Yozora as a childhood friend. maybe Sena is as well. It was stated that their fathers were good friends. so having children the same age, it would make sense if they tried to make them play together as well even if just once or twice when they were really young.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 03:35   Link #120
Kyouka
Is Here

They need to make this an anime already haha one more down and one left to go for the friends club
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, school life, seinen