kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 20:47   Link #222
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
He's so cool gravity gives way to him. xD
That might be the explanation that makes the most sense.
Old 2013-09-18, 08:21   Link #223
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I'm not sure that it's a romance on Jinbei's part... The girl is pouring her heart out to him, and he's like "Your smile and everyone else's makes me strong!"... xD

The seiyuu are awesome, though. My respect for Kenn is off the scale right now.
I have to agree. Jinbei is still dense regarding the Insect Magistrate's feelings for him. At least, he declared he would follow her regardless of her past. Could we consider that progress?

Regardless, Jinbei x Insect Magistrate is my OTP.
Old 2013-09-18, 08:59   Link #224
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I don't think it matters if Jinbei is savvy enough to think of it in conventional romance terms - he's devoted to her, and she's romantic enough for the both of them.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 10:49   Link #225
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I think Jinbei likes my Oharu more.

Even his dad supports this.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 18:57   Link #226
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

His affection for Oharu is strictly centered on her dumplings.
Old 2013-09-22, 01:03   Link #227
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
And possibly her melons.

But yes I totally support JinbeiXInsect Magistrate

Her backstory was sad to watch. The insect she saved was only trying to return the favor but at the cost of her losing everything. But Jinbei reminded her that being kind to the weak isn't wrong even if it has unexpected consequences. I'm looking forward to what hopefully is going to be a heroic save by him before she loses her memories.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 07:17   Link #228
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Turns out Kenn and Han Megumi are going to be reunited in Neppu Kairiki Bushiroad - guess someone liked their chemistry.
Old 2013-09-22, 14:36   Link #229
kuromitsu

Quote:
Nah, not at all. They had very cute scenes in the first half, and it's even more apparent in the manga that he cares a lot for her in his, ah, special way. In the latest chapter he even has a helpful "memory montage" of her due to a certain incident, that don't show her giant peaches at all. (By the way, she's adorable.) The Magistrate got the attention as main girl in the second half due to plot reasons, but tbh I think Jinbei, being what he's like, would probably do the same, with the same intensity, for other members of his harem Haru or Hibachi or Nagatomimaru as well. xD It's the Magistrate who's having all sorts of complex emotions.

Quote:
Turns out Kenn and Han Megumi are going to be reunited in Neppu Kairiki Bushiroad - guess someone liked their chemistry.
Nice! I've been meaning to take a look at that series, now I have a legit reason to do so. :3

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-09-22 at 16:55.
Old 2013-09-22, 19:53   Link #230
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Jinbei's character reminds me of typical Shounen lead who builds a harem and doesn't even realise it., most likely has feelings for the first girl. Possibly making this end in a non-resolution type romantic sub plot scenario. But who knows, I'm totally onboard the Magistrate's boat though.
Old 2013-09-23, 05:15   Link #231
Tenzen12

I am lone captain of Hibachi ship and I am willing fight to overhelming predominance of Magistrate and dumpling gir fleetsl!

It's long time I saw tsundere that actualy isn't annoying.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 08:42   Link #232
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I am lone captain of Hibachi ship and I am willing fight to overhelming predominance of Magistrate and dumpling gir fleetsl!

It's long time I saw tsundere that actualy isn't annoying.
i'd help you with that, if only her breasts were a little bigger For the moment though it seems she is last place in the harem, let's hope for more developmente in future
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 08:55   Link #233
bones

Although it feels like Oharu has nothing to do with the plot whatsoever, she could be called Villager A as she has nothing to do other than being fanservice
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 10:18   Link #234
Kakkou
Tch.

Looks like we're in for an exciting finale!

I chuckled at what appears to be Yukimura in his boxers in the preview.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 10:55   Link #235
dark998

Another pretty eventful episode, some OTP, the last members of the Crucifix dead and Kotori being badass, I recall he killed one of the insect hunters off-screen but not that power was finally seen. As expected of Oooka's master.

And about that cliffhanger, I don't think Kuroageha simply became evil. Maybe she did that to trigger Jinbei's ayakashi form? No idea, but next Monday can't come sooner.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 12:51   Link #236
Miraluka
Banned

That ending.... nooo, the dark thoughts are eating into my mind!!!!!! ;_;
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 14:25   Link #237
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Another pretty eventful episode, some OTP, the last members of the Crucifix dead and Kotori being badass, I recall he killed one of the insect hunters off-screen but not that power was finally seen. As expected of Oooka's master.

And about that cliffhanger, I don't think Kuroageha simply became evil. Maybe she did that to trigger Jinbei's ayakashi form? No idea, but next Monday can't come sooner.
umh.... that smile was pretty scary. I think she has become bad since even a strand of hair should have been enough to transform MC as seen earlier arc
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 17:15   Link #238
kuromitsu

What! No no no no, Sanada Yukimura (almost) dying of getting crushed by some burning log?! What about the ambush on Ieyasu's forces and dying heroically for a lost cause out of loyalty? You know, the thing he's famous for? Bad writers! Bad!

Still, de-heroized as he was, Yukimura stole this episode, mostly thanks to Suwabe Junichi. His little monologue to Mugai was so good. And he was actually physically menacing in some parts, something of a feat given how he looks from the neck down.

I was disappointed in the Yukimura vs Mugai fight, though, I expected more from that. The Jinbei vs Yukimura confrontations were also a bit frustrating, since you just KNOW that a proper fight is coming... but it seems it will be in the next episode. I'm a bit sad that it seems it will be White Monster Thing!Jinbei and not actual!Jinbei... I won't get my Yukimura vs Yukimura fight, after all. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
I chuckled at what appears to be Yukimura in his boxers in the preview.
Seriously. XD At least get him a proper hakama or something!
Old 2013-09-24, 13:50   Link #239
redsnigami

bad news coming next episode

man is only one more episode and so i am veryyyy sad just for some weird reason i took a peek on the manga and
Spoiler for just for the people whant to know and from the manga raws:
fuck i hope the anime has original ending because this is rage and sucks
redsnigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 14:06   Link #240
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post

Kotori and Oooka-dono are fellow students.

I want to think Oooka-dono is stronger, but we haven't even seen Kotori's full potential yet.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen