AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2007-01-10, 11:55   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Zero no Tsukaima (Second Series) - General Discussion

While Zero no Tsukaima Second Series has not been licensed yet, it is produced by MFI, therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.

Since it is "restricted", the following posts are no longer allowed.
  • Asking where you can find Zero no Tsukaima Second Series downloads or torrents.
  • Discussing Zero no Tsukaima Second Series fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading Zero no Tsukaima Second Series.
  • Asking for playback help for Zero no Tsukaima Second Series episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story.

The purpose of this thread is to allow discussion of the forthcoming second series of Zero no Tsukaima. Once episodes start to air on Japanese TV we will be creating episode discussion threads but until that time this thread can be used to discuss the up and coming new series.

Links
ANN, AniDB, AnimeNfo, Official Site, MFI.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 21:42   Link #2
drakenblader
Assassin

Ahh I see Are these the rules?
There are alot of rules in each thread lol.
anyway Ill keep that in mind..thanks
drakenblader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 01:20   Link #3
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Well my expecations for 2nd season is that one of the episodes, Lousie and Saito somehow goes back to his world. Thats one episode i am willing to watch if they have it
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 01:45   Link #4
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Hmm there is so much I want to see but really doublt we would have the time, also since zero season one has taken stories from minor and major plots from vol 4 and 5 and ended with bit too different from the novels i wonder what story after Vol 7 will be included, heck vol 7 can even be the mid point. here is a list of things i would like from the novels

Spoiler for Novels:

Last edited by Darco_emp; 2007-01-11 at 05:26.
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 05:51   Link #5
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by garra113 View Post
Well my expecations for 2nd season is that one of the episodes, Lousie and Saito somehow goes back to his world. Thats one episode i am willing to watch if they have it
That's what I was thinking too. It would be funny to see Louise trying to lord it over everyone.
Maxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 23:56   Link #6
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

My expectations would be scenes that could play a role in Saito-Louise relationship. You can say my expectations are some of the onesDarco Emp mentioned ^_^
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 04:30   Link #7
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Indeed - i hope they will somehow appear in the "normal" world - that is my biggest wish from the series
Old 2007-01-12, 04:54   Link #8
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Spoiler for Novels:
Spoiler:

Personally, I'm looking forward to anything involving Siesta and Henrietta in vol.5-7, since that was their "golden times".
They'll probably never animate those semi-ero scenes though (Henrietta in vol.5, Siesta in vol.6), unfortunately(?).

Past vol.8, it's almost like we've entered "Louise route" in a bishojo game or something, so maybe vol.7's end would make a good stop point. If the second season is going to be covering these volumes at all, that is.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 12:16   Link #9
Srin Tuar
無謀

Im looking forward to the next run of this series, despite absolutly hating how they totally botched and destroyed the first series. Sumomomo just entered filler mode too, so im in a bad mood today, lol

Im just finishing the first part of the tabasa gaiden, so I'm going to avoid any of those spoiler boxes till I catch up.

I hope they do tifania well, and I really want to see the romantic henrietta parts. It violates the usual rules for anime, but I think it can be done if they are brave enough to trust the original author's vision.

This series has so much good material, there is no excuse for fillers or drastic corruption of the storyline, imo.

Last edited by Srin Tuar; 2007-01-13 at 02:24.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 12:17   Link #10
riddle
"What Should I Put Here"

Send a message via MSN to riddle
When i see this thread i think the second series has been released. But after reading many expectation i know that my thought is wrong.

Well i really hope it will come out soon. More Siesta....>_< And i really hope the elf that from novel will make the appearance in the second season. Don't know her name since i can't get my hand on the novels yet.
riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 23:02   Link #11
Duckinator

There's going to be a 2nd season? Woot!

Personally, I would wish that Louise would somehow eff up a spell, and she and Saito would end up on Earth =] Then she tries to somehow adapt and blabla, and they return back in the end (somehow =]).

Hehe =]
Duckinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 06:10   Link #12
xris
Just call me Ojisan

For some reason, this thread had turned into a discussion about the Novel translations The recent posts have now been moved where they belong, in the Zero no Tsukaima Novels thread.

If you want to mention that the second series may be based on certain parts of the novel, then please go ahead, but try to keep discussion about the novel (and the translations of the novel) in the appropriate thread.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 20:55   Link #13
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Man, I've just started getting into the first season of this, per someone elses recommendation, and I gotta say I like it and I'm looking forward to the second season. I just hope that there's a lot less ecchi and frigging loli. Ecchi I can deal with. Naked 10 year olds, or ten year olds in thong panties I cannot. I hate the feeling of wanting to gouge my eyes out every episode when that happens. WTH is up with anime companies these days and their darned "shock and awe" loli style? It's enough to make a man go blind!

Spoiler for because of the darned spoiler rule. Can't take any chances. ;):
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 17:16   Link #14
Maxon
Demon Hunter

The more I think about it, the more likely it seems that they'll end up on Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
Man, I've just started getting into the first season of this, per someone elses recommendation, and I gotta say I like it and I'm looking forward to the second season. I just hope that there's a lot less ecchi and frigging loli. Ecchi I can deal with. Naked 10 year olds, or ten year olds in thong panties I cannot. I hate the feeling of wanting to gouge my eyes out every episode when that happens. WTH is up with anime companies these days and their darned "shock and awe" loli style? It's enough to make a man go blind!
Believe it or not, some people like loli.

Anyway, I guess Louise is probably the same age as the rest of the students in her class. She just has a waifish/petite body, so I wouldn't class her as loli.

Last edited by Maxon; 2007-01-20 at 17:37.
Old 2007-01-20, 21:30   Link #15
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxon View Post
The more I think about it, the more likely it seems that they'll end up on Earth.
If they plan to continue following the novel, then it probably won't happen (save Saito's dream in one volume, I guess).

Quote:
Anyway, I guess Louise is probably the same age as the rest of the students in her class. She just has a waifish/petite body, so I wouldn't class her as loli.
The main characters have varying ages, although not by too much.

Tabitha is 15 years old.
Louise is 16 years old.
Saito, Siesta, Henrietta, Guiche, Montmorency, Jessica is 17 years old.
Kirche is 18 years old.

That's the initial novel setting anyway. By the latest volume, one year has more or less passed, so everyone would get +1 to their age.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 11:51   Link #16
Maxon
Demon Hunter

I've never seen the novels, so I wouldn't know. I'm just speculating based on the anime.
Old 2007-01-24, 14:46   Link #17
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

hmmm the first season didn't bring justice to the novels but somehow did it fine...
hmm maybe longer than 13 episodes enough to make the next six volumes or maybe they'll start at volume 5...hmm can't wait to animate the boat scene in louise's house and the 70000 legend man.. though a lot of tsundereness is enough for me..
Old 2007-01-25, 18:16   Link #18
slidingk1

Does anyone know of any release date for this one yet?
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 22:38   Link #19
Fixen
ZnT Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingk1 View Post
Does anyone know of any release date for this one yet?
Afraid not. All we know is that it'll probably be mid-2007.
Fixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 19:20   Link #20
ShadowVlican

Quote:

Believe it or not, some people like loli.

i'm one of the many people that like loli

louise!!
ShadowVlican is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, tsundere