AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-18, 04:36   Link #5441
tsunade666

great translation \*o*b
Old 2010-10-18, 05:38   Link #5442
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Technically, Aiwass didn't give Accelerator any knowledge. Aiwass just stabbed him, and that is enough in itself.

Kazakiri told Accelerator that the original song by Index is targeted against her, so it does not automatically apply to Aiwass. Accelerator has to reconstruct the song to work against Aiwass. She told the data of the song is preserved in Last Order's own brain, and then she pinted out Accelerator already has the data of Aiwass he need to update the song.

Accelerator then come to realize the true nature of his power... which is.. well... accelerator. As in those quantum simulator we find in real life. He can input all the necessary data than begin calculating and begin simulating on what is true base on those data.
When Accelerator got stabbed, he naturally recorded the vector of Aiwass's attack, just he couldn't understand it. But by combining the knowledge from the goat skin, the song from Index's Spell Intercept, and then Aiwass's vector, he dump them all together and begin calculating through the accelerator, he was be able to derive the proper song to purge Aiwass's influence from Last Order.

Apparently, being a walking LHC is key to becoming an Angel....O__0
Old 2010-10-18, 05:45   Link #5443
tsunade666

LHC? what does that stand?
Old 2010-10-18, 07:21   Link #5444
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Large Hadron Collider.

The product of two Falcon Punches meeting at a single point.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-10-18, 08:44   Link #5445
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
IB still has a upper limit at this point. Touma survived Fiamma's attack as Touma by learning not just canceling enemy attack, but change their directions as well. Then the fact that Fiamma was getting weakened as Star of Bethlehem getting dismantled and the world getting united; Fiamma's attack isn't as lethal to Touma as it would be.
By changing direction I assume you mean like Touma grab the spell and fling it elsewhere or even back at him?

Quote:
Though, on the topic whether Touma can manipulate his IB like Holy Right, is a question too early to ask. Holy Right has been properly refined with all the necessary materials. While IB has been left in its starting state.
Which reminds me, how did Fiamma intend to 'process' Imagine Breaker? What was his secret preparations that allow him to do so without it getting cancelled?

It might be a clue as to how to refine Imagine Breaker without getting destroyed in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Fiamma: I'm about to save this world. Therefore, I have no more use for you. Feel the glory, meatbag. Your value as a human being, obdiently let me have it.
From Accelerator to Fiamma, Toaruverse have the coolest best smack talk quotes ever

Quote:

(side note: Shiage acknowledges Mugino is probably the most attractive member of ITEM)
Well, you don't need to be psychic to figure that one.

But still, Shiage is quite the player... PLUS, he already has a girlfriend.

Niiiicccceeee...

Quote:
-Vassilisa, Sasha's boss, is a immortal witch - and she went and took down Nikolai, Fiamma's 'partner' that ordered the nuclear strikes on Star of Bethlehem. Nikolai tried to use a h4x spell specifically designed to take her down, and it took years of preparation, but it turns out it does NOTHING to her - Vassilisa is like the equivalent of 'High Daylight Walker' (see Negima) vampire in this series.
Immortal Witch?

Meet Flemeth.

But seriously, what does she mean immortal?

Quote:
-Touma learned to deflect any spell that he can't erase with his right hand alone. And he can sense people teleporting behind him and block a incoming attack (yes, Fiamma can teleport somehow).
Again, deflection as in he grabs it, and swings it anywhere he wants?

And I can see his precognition skill has already reach the point where he can predict 'events' that could happen in an instant.

Oh, and it's probably Fiamma's Holy Right power -'The strike that reaches everything when swung' that allows him to suddenly appear behind Touma.

Quote:
-It's confirmed that Index's red wings are like a angel's.
Makes sense, I suspected that it was her song that awaken Accelerator's Black Wings in the first place.
Old 2010-10-18, 09:11   Link #5446
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
By changing direction I assume you mean like Touma grab the spell and fling it elsewhere or even back at him?
he just defend himself brushing the attacks to the side. Even if Fiamma turn weak that is still the holy right we're talking about. Touma can't return the attack back to fiamma or even if he didn't brush it away he would be push over but I think in the later events after the reborn right hand. Touma just stood there and the claws didn't even look all strong

Quote:
Which reminds me, how did Fiamma intend to 'process' Imagine Breaker? What was his secret preparations that allow him to do so without it getting cancelled?
he didn't intend to process or use imagine breaker to begin with. He just want it for himself and I don't know further details but after the war he plans to take it away because it's interfering with his holy right.

Maybe it's just his ego that tells him if he finally conquer the imagine breaker no one can stop him anymore

So far I thought that Touma withstanding the attack of Fiamma is because his imagine breaker become stronger but due to me skipping the other chapters I didn't know about the how the power of holy right works. But with the malice and negative feelings in the world gone and turn into being one the power of the holy right is weakening.

He reminded me of Lulu though lulu planned to get himself killed ultimately trying to break the chain of hatred

to bad before he can even use his holy right he get smacked by Touma then get almost killed by Aleister.

And the world uniting as one against him shows he doesn't need to go further anymore and everything would be alright.

Quote:
Immortal Witch?

Meet Flemeth.

But seriously, what does she mean immortal?
okay to much dragon age.

goes back to the camp to see morigan
Old 2010-10-18, 09:25   Link #5447
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Mugino still lives at the end of Vol 22 right? It's kinda sad to see ITEM's member break apart just because of those upper management of Academy City, makes me want to see Touma hit the jerk up-side down perpetrator or even better, let Accelerator disassemble him :P
Old 2010-10-18, 09:38   Link #5448
tsunade666

you don't want shiage to mess their body up with holes?

Touma now is RIP with Gabriel going to heaven
Old 2010-10-18, 09:40   Link #5449
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
you don't want shiage to mess their body up with holes?

Touma now is RIP with Gabriel going to heaven
It would be lucky but because is Touma I bet he went to the Purgatory ... such misfortune.
Old 2010-10-18, 09:40   Link #5450
Marka13

Quote:
-Vassilisa, Sasha's boss, is a immortal witch - and she went and took down Nikolai, Fiamma's 'partner' that ordered the nuclear strikes on Star of Bethlehem. Nikolai tried to use a h4x spell specifically designed to take her down, and it took years of preparation, but it turns out it does NOTHING to her - Vassilisa is like the equivalent of 'High Daylight Walker' (see Negima) vampire in this series.
So that's why Sasha can completely pummel her, because she won't die
Old 2010-10-18, 09:58   Link #5451
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It would be lucky but because is Touma I bet he went to the Purgatory ... such misfortune.
Purgatory? I bet he himself turn into an angel fall but for him he fall straight to hell with succubus by his side. Now his having manly conversation with Lucifer and asking what's with the dragon on my right hand.

Then Lucifer would say. "what you don't remember?"
Touma - "huh?"
Lucifer - " I'm your father!"

Touma - " FUUUUUUUKOU DAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Old 2010-10-18, 11:02   Link #5452
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

At the rate we're going, Accelerator's going Trans-AM soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka13 View Post
So that's why Sasha can completely pummel her, because she won't die
"Get up so I can kill you again!" sounds so appropriate here.

Yes, I've been slacking around again. Only 45% here.
Old 2010-10-18, 11:14   Link #5453
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post

She won't die.... if she even gets killed?

Thanks for the translations .
Old 2010-10-18, 11:55   Link #5454
tsunade666

according to the spoiler Vaselisa or what ever her name is an immortal witch. And the spell to kill her had been prepared for a long time but still it didn't work at the immortal witch.

As for the translation. Thanks a lot. I was actually just reading that part. Now I don't need to scramble my brains out just to read it.

Accelerator way pass the Tran-AM form. His now in ESL or LSE or what ever code that alien invaders are. as-simulated mecha-innovator

Trans Am would be black wings but he surpass that into white wings
Old 2010-10-18, 12:00   Link #5455
yuiichi9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post

What do you mean by Trans-AM soon?
Old 2010-10-18, 12:09   Link #5456
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Accelerator's quantum simulator. In Gundam 00, the gundam actually quantumise into particles, meaning that if Accelerator goes Trans-AM, he can't be hit. It's a little whack here, but still...
Old 2010-10-18, 12:18   Link #5457
ramenchef

If I remember correctly, Accelerator only temporarily has the power of an angel. In one of the spoiler summaries it was said that after he stopped Fiamma's strike against earth, he suffered from the feedback one receives when using magic as an ESPer.
Old 2010-10-18, 12:39   Link #5458
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramenchef View Post
If I remember correctly, Accelerator only temporarily has the power of an angel. In one of the spoiler summaries it was said that after he stopped Fiamma's strike against earth, he suffered from the feedback one receives when using magic as an ESPer.
No....the blast knocked him unconscious and out of Angel form. He awakes as his prior self al beit with Worst and LO gone
Old 2010-10-18, 12:48   Link #5459
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramenchef View Post
you've got it mix. The feedback of the magic happens when he cured LO then after that event he felt a massive energy is being concentrated on the sky so he goes and turn into angel mode to stop it. But the power of the blast is soo strong it knocks him unconscious and out of angel mode.
Old 2010-10-18, 13:20   Link #5460
giorno

so, if i understood the Holy Right correctly, if Fiamma ever updates its nature/will/origin/however-you-want-to-call-it to the Aeon of Horus, he'll become pretty much omnipotent...

yeah, figures why Aleister decided to go in person to kill him...

and he still failed, so i guess Fiamma will turn into the accelerator of the magic side at this point...
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen