AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-01-23, 14:24   Link #21
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
I wonder if a Hyuga could dislocate bones with 1 hit if they hit someone hard enough in the right place.
Anyone can dislocate a bone by hitting it hard enough. You don't need weird eyes to perform such a feat...

You could use fancy eyes to know when a bone needs to be reset (I neve understood why the Hyuuga aren't all medics, that is the best use for their eyes, not simple taijutsu grunts).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 15:37   Link #22
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
never thought i'd see lee land a hit on madara... that was awesome =)
i know right. i mean it was like "oh, my dang shoulder so i cant throw this one on right...so lee gut check time! bam, lee kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Did nobody comment on the fact, that Naruto is finally able to do a Rasengan without a Shadow Clone. And it's not even a standard-one, but two Rasenshurikens!
no need to...this was introduced back when naruto first obtain bijou mode and created that mini wind rasengan on his finger in his fight against zetsu. you know, the one with the tiny chakra arms (which weirded me a lil i must say)...i thiiiiiinnnnnk that was in the manga. he should presumably be able to make larger ones the same way.

then again, maybe he used the clones off screen
Old 2013-01-23, 15:42   Link #23
Aqua Knight

Orochimaru doesn't have that broad shoulders, lol.

But capes are awesome.
Old 2013-01-23, 15:42   Link #24
b1gdawg

So is the Juubi gonna go crazy now that Madara and Tobito aren't controlling it? Or is it gonna be useless now that Naruto Cut its legs off? i think thats what he did with his rasen shuriken.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 16:01   Link #25
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Anyone can dislocate a bone by hitting it hard enough. You don't need weird eyes to perform such a feat...

You could use fancy eyes to know when a bone needs to be reset (I neve understood why the Hyuuga aren't all medics, that is the best use for their eyes, not simple taijutsu grunts).
True its common knowledge that you can get dislocated bones if you are hit hard enough.

A Hyuga dislocating bones could be more effective then them using gentle fist in some situations as they could stop enemy's from moving their arms. Which could prevent their enemy from using weapons as well like kunai in the arm that's dislocated.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 18:52   Link #26
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Good for Lee! After so much of time being an extra, he kicks Madara Godtier Uchiha. Still I wish Obito and Madara abandoned their "I ain't even trying" faces and show an epic Jutsu.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 20:26   Link #27
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
So uh, Orochimaru and Sasuke are doing something to hinder Madara right? I mean if Madara wins and enacts the Moon Eye Plan Sasuke and Orochimaru are screwed too.
I think that Orochimaru and Sasuke are going to use Edo Tensei on all of the previous Hokage. They are all trapped in the belly of the Death God. Sasuke probably wants a first hand account from the 3rd Hokage and maybe the 4th Hokage about the truth surrounding the 9 tails attack on Leaf Village and the massacre of the Uchiha clan. He'll probably find out that Naruto is the 4th Hokage's son among other things. I wonder how that will effect him.
Old 2013-01-23, 20:40   Link #28
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I think that Orochimaru and Sasuke are going to use Edo Tensei on all of the previous Hokage. They are all trapped in the belly of the Death God. Sasuke probably wants a first hand account from the 3rd Hokage and maybe the 4th Hokage about the truth surrounding the 9 tails attack on Leaf Village and the massacre of the Uchiha clan. He'll probably find out that Naruto is the 4th Hokage's son among other things. I wonder how that will effect him.
If they edo tensei all 4 of the previous Hokage's, that would be the making of the most powerful army ever. I mean Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, AND Minato all with immortal bodies and seemingly infinite chakra? lol

It'd be a waste to use them just for an interrogation session.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 20:42   Link #29
Lunarskylar

or edo tensseiing the sage of 6 paths. now that i think about it, he's the only appropriate one to deserve the title of the man who knows everything
Old 2013-01-23, 20:45   Link #30
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
or edo tensseiing the sage of 6 paths. now that i think about it, he's the only appropriate one to deserve the title of the man who knows everything
But how could he know about events that occurred after his death?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 21:26   Link #31
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
But how could he know about events that occurred after his death?
he would have had to leave a little of his chakra behind somewhere or in some line of ninja (uchiha most likely) to observe events like orochimaru and minato did after they 'died'. i dont think thats what happened though, im just saying its possible. for instance the scroll could say that he did such a thing which would explain how sasuke would know that the RS knows everything. again though, i think thats a long shot. i'm inclined to think he means hashirama and the other hokages would be present as well to explain things

right now sasuke is under the impression that tobi is madara i think. so i think it makes sense to refer to hashirama as the man who knows everything since he will have the entire other side of the story that tobi told sasuke. my guess is that no matter who it turns out to be the word 'everything' will fall short to some degree since its a hyperbolic statement in the first place
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 21:27   Link #32
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Good for Lee! After so much of time being an extra, he kicks Madara Godtier Uchiha. Still I wish Obito and Madara abandoned their "I ain't even trying" faces and show an epic Jutsu.
The problem is that he'd probably kill off two thirds of the alliance army if he decided to exert serious effort. So instead of ending the fight and completing his plan, he stands around crossing his arms, and tosses out condescending remarks with a snicker here and there.

I'd much rather see a competitive fight with a weaker character than Madara than to see something like this, where the villain will inevitably lose over something silly like neglectfulness, or overconfidence; which is similar to how Naruto was able to actually overcome Pein. This is one of the major things I dislike about Shounen.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 23:29   Link #33
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Don't forget, when Minato used the reaper death seal, he took half of the kyuubi's chakra with him. So if Oro can infact revive all 4 kage's i think either Minato will himself have some Kyuubi Chakra, or it will be restored to the Kurama (as if he doesn't have enough already)

I think it being the Sage of Six Paths is a little extreme because he's basically been portrayed as god. He created all 9 tailed beasts right?

And if it isn't any of the Kage, i would still bet THE REAL Hashirama makes an appearance in the story. He probably planned ahead the same way Madara did, and quite frankly, hes the only ninja that can stop him. And don't give me some BS that Naruto can stop Madara, if the 5 kage together got crushed then no way Naruto can.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 00:04   Link #34
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
he would have had to leave a little of his chakra behind somewhere or in some line of ninja (uchiha most likely) to observe events like orochimaru and minato did after they 'died'. i dont think thats what happened though, im just saying its possible. for instance the scroll could say that he did such a thing which would explain how sasuke would know that the RS knows everything. again though, i think thats a long shot. i'm inclined to think he means hashirama and the other hokages would be present as well to explain things
i really dont understand how this is suppose to work. i mean to summon the death god is certain suicide (at least that what we have been shown). so some extreme sealing prowess would be needed to get to the former hokages in the first place which is why i think they may be in Uzushiogakure (perhaps even to speak with an elder uzumaki). at the very least sasuke doesnt know where they are so they are not in konoha...
Old 2013-01-24, 00:31   Link #35
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosmos View Post
Looks like back to sasuke next chapter,

Doubt it. Just more little snippets, nothing major.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 00:50   Link #36
gibits
Endless

Oro and Sasuke will ironically beat Madara and with what is on the scroll. Then rise to be an even bigger threat and set up the next arc.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 00:55   Link #37
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I don't know about youse, but seeing Lee Leaf Whirlwinding Madara made me sing his SD first opening.
Old 2013-01-24, 03:30   Link #38
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Where did Sasuke and gang grab black capes from since the last chapter?
Old 2013-01-24, 06:30   Link #39
HasuMasu
*Artist

When did Orochimaru's head get transplanted onto Juugo's body?
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 09:33   Link #40
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

When did weird things happen in this manga that make no sense whatsoever?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote