AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-02-20, 22:50   Link #21
marvelB

Heh, so now General is Agent J, huh?

Though truth be told, infiltrating the hero HQ as a double agent really is a pretty clever idea on General's part, even if her intentions are purely personal. And hey, she still became a rookie hero, so it all worked out in the end, right?

Still, poor Braveman.... his reputation just keeps getting flushed deeper down the crapper every time General harasses him, lol.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 06:26   Link #22
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Heh, so now General is Agent J, huh?

Though truth be told, infiltrating the hero HQ as a double agent really is a pretty clever idea on General's part, even if her intentions are purely personal. And hey, she still became a rookie hero, so it all worked out in the end, right?

Still, poor Braveman.... his reputation just keeps getting flushed deeper down the crapper every time General harasses him, lol.
Kinda ironic that General-chan is the one to build up his rep as well as flush it down the crapper

She is abit of a evil genius even if she's unintentionally doing it.
Old 2017-03-02, 02:01   Link #23
marvelB

Geez, several months of training wasted by a single outburst! But I guess that's to be expected considering the nature of this manga, heh.

Also, I know it's precisely due to this manga's gag nature that it has little chance of happening, but.... I think it would be pretty cool if General's hero training actually turns out to be beneficial to RX in the long run (like maybe she got a power-up from the training, gained inside info on the hero world during her time at the hero HQ, etc.).

Edit: Well now, RX added a new monster to their ranks! And this one is.... a loli!? Still, nice touch basing her on a water bear (the most resilient creature on earth!). Maybe she'll become good friends with roach girl...

Last edited by marvelB; 2017-03-03 at 01:26.
Old 2017-07-17, 15:35   Link #24
marvelB

Volume 3 translations have begun!

And hey, General's hero training has indeed paid off, after all.... it's just too bad she still didn't quite get her desired results, heh. Anyway, time to look forward to the next saga of lazy villains and hero harassment!
Old 2017-09-20, 00:12   Link #25
marvelB

Welp, the latest translated chapter proved that RX isn't the only villain group with hero issues. Poor Kamen Soldier!

BTW, I should also note that the series was recently licensed. More exposure is always nice!
Old 2017-09-20, 03:38   Link #26
Fufufu
Doffy

I believe there was an adaptation for this manga and it's nowhere to be found.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 08:31   Link #27
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
BTW, I should also note that the series was recently licensed. More exposure is always nice!
Thank you for the heads up. The thread prefix has been updated. All rules regarding licensed series now apply.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-02, 16:05   Link #28
marvelB

Been a while, so a bump!

So, Scientist-san created a working love potion, and the results so far have been.... interesting, to say the least. Of course, poor Braveman finds himself traumatized once more!
Old 2017-11-03, 12:47   Link #29
kari-no-sugata II

Yuri and yaoi in same chapter, lol.

Embarrassed secretary-san is so cute...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 13:11   Link #30
Tenzen12

Started read recently and...Iove it. I think it's only matter of time before RX became most feared "evil" organisation on the Earth.

Also seems like romance progress on all fronts (day scarf wearing Braveman!), but poor combatant n.? He is only one with no teasing. Maybe he will luck out with water flea loli?
Old 2017-12-15, 00:05   Link #31
marvelB

Next translated chapter's here!

So, General-san goes on a quest to recruit new monsters, only to reject the first one she found for not being perverted enough, lol. I also find it interesting we got this chapter considering the current maelstrom of sexual harassment controversies being shed to light in the real world.....
Old 2017-12-17, 17:53   Link #32
kari-no-sugata II

Haha, frigging hilarious as usual. So off-beat.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-17, 17:16   Link #33
Fufufu
Doffy

IN ch.68 who's the new character she looks like the black general twin.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-24, 15:55   Link #34
marvelB

Welp, I just caught up to the most recent translated chapter! Quite a bit has happened since then.... the villain alliance has declared war against the heroes (in a rather sloppy fashion), and the hero side are taking certain countermeasures to the threat.... such as peep-er, I mean, "gathering intel" on RX, and Braveman taking a team to get trained by.... a turtle hermit!? Nope, totally not copyright infringement at all!

BTW, the robot yakuza boss is definitely my favorite of the other villain leaders introduced. Especially loved how he kept beating the crap out of the villain alliance leader, heh.
Old 2019-06-17, 10:53   Link #35
marvelB

Wow, it almost feels like General and Braveman had a proper fight for a change... I guess "harassment withdrawal" counts as a pretty decent power-up, too!
Old 2020-08-03, 18:50   Link #36
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Epic match up of the most powerful evil secaterary vs evil rx group, who will win?!

Answer, pudding and ball crushing!