AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-11-22, 23:47   Link #81
Dreamslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
Gunslinger Girl has been confirmed to be getting a second anime season

http://blog.mediaworks.co.jp/moeoh/2007/08/0820.html
Sweet.

The first season was great and I'm looking forward to seeing the next one soon.
Dreamslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 00:38   Link #82
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechtsphere View Post
The official Japanese Gunslinger Girl homepage now hosts rough production design images of new characters that will appear in the Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- anime television series, which is scheduled to debut next year.

http://www.gunslingergirl.com/animation/index.html#fst
Claes' voice is made of and more (been a big fan of her since I watched GSG). and I can't help but imagining Season 2's Angelica as a gun-wielding Illiyasfeil .

Looking forward to continue following this awesome series (since S1's ending made me go "huh" at the end ).
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 01:41   Link #83
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Claes' voice is made of and more (been a big fan of her since I watched GSG). and I can't help but imagining Season 2's Angelica as a gun-wielding Illiyasfeil .
Claes FTW!!

the voice actress doing angelica is the same one doing Sora from sketchbook full color's,I never really liked ange in the anime or manga,but now....I just love that voice!
totoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 02:14   Link #84
dfens

Siegel Clyne I'm pretty sure the link you provided says the next manga chapter comes out in Jan of 08.

The last time I checked I forget the site it said spring 08, and most new anime's premire in April at that time.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 01:07   Link #85
Siegel Clyne

Gunslinger Girl 2nd Season OP CD Single Out in January 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfens View Post
Siegel Clyne I'm pretty sure the link you provided says the next manga chapter comes out in Jan of 08.

The last time I checked I forget the site it said spring 08, and most new anime's premire in April at that time.

The CD TV GUNSLINGER GIRL -IL TEATRINO- opening theme song, "Tatta Hitotsu no Omoi" by KOKIA (catalog number: MJCD-23037), is slated to be released in Japan on January 28, 2008.

It would be extremely unusual - and would make little business sense - for an anime opening theme song CD single to go on sale in Japan over three months before the anime starts airing on television in Japan.

Despite the ambiguous wording ("Next Spring January" {"Raishun Ichigatsu"}) on GUNSLINGER GIRL manga creator Aida Yuu's official website JEWEL BOX regarding its telecast, which even confused some Japanese fans, GUNSLINGER GIRL -IL TEATRINO- is scheduled to start broadcasting on Japanese television in January 2008.

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2007-11-25 at 01:26.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 18:08   Link #86
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne View Post
According to Dengeki Daioh, GUNSLINGER GIRL -IL TEATRINO- is scheduled to start broadcasting on Japanese television in January 2008.
Quote:
Despite the ambiguous wording ("Next Spring January" {"Raishun Ichigatsu"}) on GUNSLINGER GIRL manga creator Aida Yuu's official website JEWEL BOX regarding its telecast, which even confused some Japanese fans, GUNSLINGER GIRL -IL TEATRINO- is scheduled to start broadcasting on Japanese television in January 2008.
Allow me to clarify a few things. according to the official site , the first season is getting a rerun this coming January :-

Quote:
新シリーズのアニメ化が決定したことを受けて、現在でも人気の高い前シリーズの再放送が決定し た。
放送は、12月に開局する全国無料ハイビジョン放送【BS11】にて、2008年1月5日(土)深夜0:3 0より開始!
http://www.bs11.jp
Now let's take a closer look at what Dengeki Daioh Yuu Aida wrote.

Notice both mention only about "Gunslinger Girl" and not "Gunlsinger Girl -Il Teatrino-". So we can safely assume that what was reffered on Dengeki Daioh and Jewel Box is the rerun of the first season.

Besides, It was mentioned on the official site about 2 months back that the crew is traveling to Italy to gather materials for the production, so I don't think a Januray boardcast is possible at all.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 21:45   Link #87
Siegel Clyne

Gunslinger Girl 2 Broadcasting Start Announced at Dengeki 15th Anniversary Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Besides, It was mentioned on the official site about 2 months back that the crew is traveling to Italy to gather materials for the production, so I don't think a Januray boardcast is possible at all.

It was announced at the Dengeki 15th Anniversary (Dengeki 15nensai) event on Saturday, November 24, 2007, that the Gunslinger Girl 2nd Season, aka GUNSLINGER GIRL -IL TEATRINO-, will start broadcasting on TOKYO MX and TV Osaka on Monday, January 7, 2008, 27:00- (Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 3:00am-).

Please feel free to correct Japanese fans at 2ch on the broadcasting starting dates and times.
Old 2007-11-29, 07:54   Link #88
Siegel Clyne

Gunslinger Girl Official Website Announces Tokyo MX & TV Osaka Broadcast Starts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne View Post
It was announced at the Dengeki 15th Anniversary (Dengeki 15nensai) event on Saturday, November 24, 2007, that the Gunslinger Girl 2nd Season, aka GUNSLINGER GIRL -IL TEATRINO-, will start broadcasting on TOKYO MX and TV Osaka on Monday, January 7, 2008, 27:00- (Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 3:00am-).

According to the GUNSLINGER GIRL official website, GUNSLINGER GIRL -IL TEATRINO- will start broadcasting on TOKYO MX on Monday, January 7, 2008, 27:00 (Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 3:00am), and on TV Osaka on Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 26:55 (Thursday, January 10, 2008, 2:55am).
Old 2007-11-29, 08:24   Link #89
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

My stand corrected, now that there's some official statement.

But it's quite a surprise that they manage to rush the production out just under a season after it's annoucement.
Old 2007-12-07, 21:54   Link #90
Dark Wing

Quote:
My stand corrected, now that there's some official statement.

But it's quite a surprise that they manage to rush the production out just under a season after it's announcement.
My guess is that they may have been working on it before the announcement was ever made. Meaning they have the whole thing already planed out from the start...at lest I hope so.
Old 2007-12-07, 21:59   Link #91
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Synopsis of Ep 1 :-

Basically Chapter 12 of the manga.
Old 2007-12-08, 07:41   Link #92
totoum
Me at work

just chapter 12?
Not that I don't like it,it's a cute little chapter, but I thought there would not be enough material in it for 1 episode.
Old 2007-12-08, 10:27   Link #93
Blaat

Refresh my memory, what happened in chapter 12? :P
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 10:42   Link #94
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum
just chapter 12?
Not that I don't like it,it's a cute little chapter, but I thought there would not be enough material in it for 1 episode.
They could add flashbacks from season 1 to jot verteran's memories and to give new viewers insight to the series. With Aida at helm, I believe something will work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Refresh my memory, what happened in chapter 12? :P
Without spoiling anything, it has something to do with a dairy and....."Kaleidoscope"
Old 2007-12-09, 03:15   Link #95
corkii

Send a message via MSN to corkii
Heyz, everyone. I'm planning to buy myself the GunSlinger Girl DVD Box Set, so i can watch season two, but im not sure if GunSlinger Girl is really worth the money to buy?

I've had some friends that said its worth buying, yet soem said its good, but not worth the money, any suggestions if i should buy it? (note : i havent seen season one)

-Corkii
corkii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 03:49   Link #96
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkii View Post
Heyz, everyone. I'm planning to buy myself the GunSlinger Girl DVD Box Set, so i can watch season two, but im not sure if GunSlinger Girl is really worth the money to buy?

I've had some friends that said its worth buying, yet soem said its good, but not worth the money, any suggestions if i should buy it? (note : i havent seen season one)

-Corkii
IMO the show is worth buying, but that's me. If I were you I would watch some of it (friend's copies, or rent?) before going out and buying it to make sure that it's the sort of thing you'll enjoy enough to own and re-watch.

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 04:02   Link #97
Blaat

Quote:
Without spoiling anything, it has something to do with a dairy and....."Kaleidoscope"
Ahhh I remember that one, somewhat.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 08:24   Link #98
totoum
Me at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkii View Post

-Corkii
Same as marina,try borrowing it or renting it,then make a decision.

About the number of episodes,ANN says there's 13 but how reliable is that?They also list 13 episodes for shugo chara however everyones seems sure there will be 26 or even 52 episodes for that show.
Old 2007-12-10, 06:28   Link #99
yuriblossom
ユリブロッソム

If anyone wants to download the dramaCD...
http://p.greedland.net/download.php?...274041.torrent
yuriblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 10:56   Link #100
Dark Wing

Quote:
They could add flashbacks from season 1 to jot verteran's memories and to give new viewers insight to the series. With Aida at helm, I believe something will work out.

In other words a recap episode...

Tags
action, loli, seinen