AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-21, 20:10   Link #3321
F10

Group: AnimeYoshi
Project: HOLY KNIGHT
Theme: Vampires.
Length of project: 2 OVAS
Positions: Translator, Translation Checker.
IRC Channel: #Yoshi-Recruits@irc.rizon.net & #AnimeYoshi@irc.rizon.net

Last edited by F10; 2012-02-24 at 18:15.
Old 2012-02-23, 12:58   Link #3322
turok
[TTZ] Moderate Encoder
*Fansubber

Location: In the Turokzone. Next door are heaven, hell, and 4chan.org (purgatory)
Position: Translators English to Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian. Timers
Group: The TurokZone (TTZ)
Project: Negima ANIME FINAL
IRC Channel: #TTZ @irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Turok
Email: turokzone@gmail.com

Currently seeking translators but of a different kind lol. I've already got a Jpn > eng translator. But I wud like to do this in multiple languages. If there is anyone who is able to translate english into spanish, german, etc. Please, I ask for ur assistance. or if ye know anyone who can help. Do let me know.

Also seeking timers.
Old 2012-03-03, 19:15   Link #3323
Limenade
Boss Mode

Hmm I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I'll go ahead and do so for now. Basically just looking to hire a Korean (I believe) to English translator to translate roughly 20ish chapters of a manga for me. I can provide the raws and I do not require it to have to be an actual reproduction of the manga (I.E. the English imprinted on the manga). I'd be fine with just a side text translation in a text document in order of the scenes as I could just look at the raws and read the text on the side. If you're interested in picking up some cash,

PM me on here or Email me at : BloodThirstySc2@gmail.com
Old 2012-03-07, 03:08   Link #3324
timgorden11

I'm looking for a someone to translate the anime series Crush Gear Turbo (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=2322)

An awesome series from my youth which has for too long been neglected. If you'd like to help out then please drop me a line at tim.gorden11@hotmail.com

SHINING SWORD BREAKER!!!!!!
Old 2012-03-11, 12:55   Link #3325
Kristen
*Author

Chihiro is recruiting a timer who can be on late night EST (11 PM until Noon EST). So it's best if you are from Europe or Asia, or are a night owl in the US. Projects are various, depending on needs.

To apply, PM me or join #Chihiro-recruits on Rizon.
Old 2012-03-15, 13:32   Link #3326
Alcyone

Since no one plans to sub Kuroko no Basket, I wanna set up a team to do it. If you already have a team, I want in.

Project: Kuroko no Basket
Position(s): Everything. I am a Timer and TLC, I will change depending on which one has applicants.
IRC Contact: Alcyone
E-Mail: dragonnke@yahoo.com

PM me in IRC, or email me. I will be on #Ruri@irc.rizon.net

Last edited by Alcyone; 2012-03-19 at 09:14. Reason: changed contact info
Old 2012-03-16, 13:46   Link #3327
triskelion
*Fansubber

Position(s): Translator, Capper
Group: Anxious-Helium
Project(s): We were interested in: Jormungand, Sankaraea, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Saki, Nazo no Kanojo X
IRC Channel: #anxious-he@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Any of the ops in the channel.

We're looking to add another dedicated translator to our team for the spring season.

We're also looking for a capper.
Old 2012-03-19, 06:00   Link #3328
Virus123

Position(s): Song Translator, TLC, TL
Group: Broken-Subs
Project(s): Ozma
IRC Channel: #Broken-Subs/#Broken-Subs|Recruit
IRC Contact: Virus123
Email: virus123broken@gmail.com

Looking for some translating power. Get in touch if you're interested.
Old 2012-04-02, 21:59   Link #3329
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Where are the Chinese tranlators?

Group: ray=out anime and manga services.
Position: Quality Checker & Timer.
Project(s): 8-gatsu no Symphony: Shibuya 2002-2003 (quality checker and timer position), Piroppo (timer position), AIKa: Zero (quality checker position), Before Green Gables (quality checker position), Akage no Anne: Green Gables e no Michi (quality checker position), Maicchingu Machiko Sensei (timer and quality checker position), other anime projects requiring QC.
Contact: Join Us! or PM alchemist11/alchie on Rizon during 8 PM to 1 AM EST (Canada).

Urgently need the positions above. Apply ASAP!. If you don't see the positions or projects on there, e-mail us through our web-site (make sure to turn off ad blocker or you won't see the contact form, which is javascript. You can also private message me through AnimeSuki, but I prefer e-mail or IRC contact. Keep in mind, if you apply for the quality checker position, you must be familiar with British English.

Last edited by alchemist11; 2012-07-12 at 08:54. Reason: Updating again...
Old 2012-04-15, 09:47   Link #3330
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Group: MugenX
Position: Translators and TLCers, QCer
Project: Eto Rangers

We are especially looking for translation checkers. It doesn't matter if you're not fluent, as long as you're good enough to help us move forward and or willing to learn more. All the episodes are translated but our translator is not fluent in English so it's rough. Sometimes it's super rough so that's why we need TLCers. We do have a translation checker who is fluent in Japanese but he doesn't have that much time to dedicate to the project.

For those who don't know this series the only incentive I can provide you is the fact that the later episodes get serious/depressing. So check out the later eps from 32-39 (well 39 is the last ep) on youtube or something (search 十二生肖守护神) to see if that pulls you in.

And even if it's like you only want to help translate check the serious episodes 32-39 that's fine. we're open to any help.

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2012-08-12 at 21:04.
Old 2012-04-19, 16:25   Link #3331
Zeki

Group: SFFanlations
Position(s): Co-translator (Japanese to English) or translation proofreader
Project(s): Jungle Taitei (1960's), Susume, Leo! (sequel to Jungle Taitei), Jungle Emperor ('89 remake)
E-Mail: zeki@kuririnmail.com or PM me here, subject line 'Fansubs'

We currently have only one translator, and while that's been working fine for other, shorter series, having ALL of the Jungle Emperor series on our plate is burying her in quite a lot of work.

If you're a fan of Kimba the White Lion, aka Jungle Taitei Leo, are at least partially fluent in Japanese, and have the time and drive to help us, we'd love to have you on board.
Old 2012-04-19, 16:55   Link #3332
Raiga
tl;dr

Group: EveTaku
Position(s): Karaoke styler, kfxer, k-timer (you get the picture)
Project: AKB0048
Contact: lygerzero0zero on #evetaku@rizon.net, or leave a comment on our blog

There are going to be lots of songs in this series and we want them to look pretty. We need a person or people to handle font choice, color choice, effects, and timing the syllables. Everything we do is softsubbed, so fancier effects must not lag.
Old 2012-04-23, 09:53   Link #3333
CorruptNova

Group: Hitode
Position(s): Translators, Translation Checkers, Raw Cappers
Project: Translator's decision

We're looking for the above people for the summer season.
Old 2012-04-27, 20:12   Link #3334
Imako
Known Cyberbully
*Fansubber

Group: Tsumiki
Position: Typesetter
Project: Acchi Kocchi
Contact: Imako, dae, Akarui_Ame, Kagecode, or Yumirose on #tsumiki@rizon.net

We need additional typesetting power for this project. Acchi Kocchi is pretty much a nightmare show for typesetters, and scripts for the signs alone commonly reach into the thousands of lines. You must be dedicated, diligent, skilled, experienced, and willing to work potentially long hours. You will be given a test script and you will be expected to treat it like an actual script worthy of release.
Old 2012-04-30, 00:22   Link #3335
Ootani

Group: Crimson Star Subs

CURRENT PROJECTS: None

Looking for translators for summer season. The choice of show is up to you.

Please have experience... you will be asked about it... and samples will probably be asked for...
We are going to strive for quality not speed.

OPEN POSITIONS:

Cappers
Translators
Translation Checkers
Karaoke Timers and Stylist
Timers
Editors
Typesetters (afx or aegisub)
Quality Checkers
Encoders - h264 720p MKV only
High Connection Speed Seeders

IRC: #crimson-star@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: csmedia.atlanta@gmail.com

-こうた

Last edited by Ootani; 2012-04-30 at 21:19.
Old 2012-04-30, 14:58   Link #3336
Drazic

Group: HaroRangers
Position(s): Translator (Japanese to english)
Project(s): New drama projects
IRC Channel: #HaroRangers @irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Drazic, Makhazol
E-Mail: staff [at] harorangers.com

We're looking for translators to help us start some new drama projects. For more information read this post: http://harorangers.com/2012/04/10/re...ates-and-such/
Old 2012-04-30, 14:59   Link #3337
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Quote:
We are in need those positions!
translators
translators checkers

Quote:
Translators Japanese to English
Being able to translate our projects from Japanese to English
Experience Required: No experience is required, but you must know the Japanese and English language well enough to translate.

Translation Checkers
Experience Required: Must be good at Japanese to spot our errors that might be left behind from the other translators.
Note: This only requires you to do a check over the translation, not to do a full translation.

Editors
Someone that goes through the English translation to make sure it is grammatically sound, and makes sense. Editors also ensure that typos, and other errors in regards to the translation are eradicated.
Experience Required: Must have a strong understanding of the English language.

Timers
Being able to time when the translated text will show/disappear on the episode.
Experience Required: Must know how to scene time, and not have any scene bleeding. We can teach you if your not experienced.

Quality Checkers
Check for issues such as graphical artifacts, timing errors, typos, grammar, legibility, sound and video quality.
Experience Required: no experience required.We can teach you if your not experienced.

Raw Providers
Supplying the raw episode to our staff from Japan in a timely manner.
Experience Required: Must know how to find and download episodes in high quality, and then upload it to our ftp so our translators can start translating.

Karaoke SFX
Designing the text effects for the Opening/Closing songs of our projects.
Experience Required: Experience is a must

Distro
Being able to either seed(Bittorrent), serve a XDCC bot or host Direct Downloads.
Experience Required: No experience required.

Encoders
Getting the final raw/translation/timing and putting it all together to release the final product which will be ether in MKV or AVI.

Typesetter AFX
the make signs in english for signs that were in Japanese and really good typesetters make it look like it was originally there and not even added in
Group: Genjo-subs
IRC: #Genjo-subs@irc.rizon.net and/or #Genjo-recruits@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: Genjosubs@yahoo.com
Forums:Genjo-subs

Contact me by e-mail With tite "Genjosubs-position you desire"
also i need you add what best way to get holds of you by like MSN messager, yahoo Messager, e-mail, etc.
if you have knowledge about creating website, blogs, etc add title "Genjosubs website" would be great if you can add some samples of your work.

going hired as much i can before we can subbing again.

thank you for taking your time reading my recruitment ad!
Old 2012-05-01, 20:59   Link #3338
doll_licca
Licca Fansubs Founder

Licca Fansubs is recruiting for translators, timers, and editors. A listing of what we have released can be seen here.

We are a small group in its second year of operation. We have a reputation of working on some of the most wonderful series out there, and we really enjoy the series we work on.

Due to the sheer amount of requests that people have asked us, we would like to recruit more staff to work on additional series. We are a small group currently, and we are currently tasked to almost our entire capacity, which is why we are recruiting translators, timers, and editors.

Translators: We are looking for translators to work on Lucy-May of the Southern Rainbow, My Annette, or any other series that is compatible with what we do. We do prefer Japanese->English translators (since most of the series are not usually available in other languages), but we can consider translators from other languages if you have those raws in the other language.

Timers: We are looking for reliable timers with some knowledge of Japanese. My timer works very hard, and I would like to get him some help.

Editors:: We are looking for editors. I would prefer to have someone with experience with fansubbing.

(Note: We are NOT recruiting for typesetters or encoders.)

All candidates will be tested in order to assess their skills.

The best way to contact me is via IRC or e-mail. I am usually on IRC from 6pm to 12am, GMT -6.

Group: Licca Fansubs
Position(s): Translators, Timers, Editors
Project(s): Lucy-May of the Southern Rainbow, My Annette, or any other suitable project
IRC Channel: #licca-fansubs@irc.chatspike.net
IRC Contact: Doll_Licca
E-Mail: liccafansubs@gmail.com

Last edited by doll_licca; 2012-05-01 at 21:02. Reason: Forgot the contact information.
Old 2012-05-23, 18:38   Link #3339
TheProfosist

Group: @Home Encoding
IRC: #@Home@irc.rizon.net
Email: admin@athomeencoding.com
Projects: Whatever when happen to be working on and we pick up new ones all the time. Also if there are anime that you have been wanting to work on let us know and we can probably start that project up. (Note: we only work from DVD and BD when possible)

We are currently looking for users who are interested in being an active part of our encoding group and are looking for (in order of importance):

Typesetters, Timers, Encoders

you must have at least some knowledge in the area that you apply, your welcome to grow your skills here as long as you commit your self to the group.
Old 2012-06-01, 15:46   Link #3340
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Position: All
Group: Yoroshiku
Project: Orphaned anime (see http://collectr.blogspot.co.uk/)
IRC Channel: #Yoroshiku @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Grv
E-Mail: yoroshikufansubs@yahoo.com
URL: http://yoroshikufansubs.wordpress.com/

So what's all this about then you may ask. Put simply, I would like to help a friend get some orphaned series completed.

We've been around for a while but distinctly dormant for some time now as we all started to settle into new ways of life.

I'm looking for easy going talented people to help us in this endeavour. I'm not clear on the release schedule will be or what series it will be. That said, if you would like to work with a friendly team, please do drop us a line and we would be happy to hear from you.

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator