AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-17, 03:02   Link #3081
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
The fanservice is still being kept at a ridiculous level though .
I wouldn't have it any other way. It needs to be over the top so it can match the rest of the series.
Old 2010-08-17, 03:06   Link #3082
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Also note that the director wanted more fanservice and boob jiggles.
Old 2010-08-17, 03:11   Link #3083
ZeKeR
Superbad

Ep. 7 shall be.... umm... what?
Old 2010-08-17, 03:39   Link #3084
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

ep 7 shall be a spoiler until it airs!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 04:27   Link #3085
ZeKeR
Superbad

I SHALL SPOIL IT!!!!!!!! its when they cro *MMMPH!* the ri- *gets hit by a paddle in the face* and we shall get to see the awesomeness of *sounds of being dragged away*

manga is manga... anime is anime... better not or the mods will have my head AGAIN
Old 2010-08-17, 04:31   Link #3086
neshru

lol, Highschool of the Fanservice. And what's with the little girl pissing on the guy? That was seriously completely unneeded.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 04:32   Link #3087
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Watched episode 7. HELL YEAH HIRANO, you are a badass. Takashi? Also a badass. Saeko? THE BIGGEST BADASS, and has a fine ass as well.

Seriously, I loved this episode. The rescue mission was fucking great, the songs were all hopefull and stuff. And then the pee scene was funny as hell. MORE HOTD PLEASE!
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 04:37   Link #3088
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
lol, Highschool of the Fanservice. And what's with the little girl pissing on the guy? That was seriously completely unneeded.
It was hot sweet how kind Takashi was to her.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 04:48   Link #3089
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
It was hot sweet how kind Takashi was to her.
Makes my heart beat.

^
Needs a bigger gif.
Old 2010-08-17, 04:59   Link #3090
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^What a strong, healthy heart Saya has.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 06:08   Link #3091
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Well, it wasn't the exact line as I was hoping Hirano said, as in my signature but close enough.

However at the pace it's going, they will already arrive at "there" according to the preview, that leaves (I can't remember how many in total was this, 12?) 4 more episodes. Which is way too long to stay there. Unless it's true that the last 2 episodes are recap. x_x

And i'm guessing we aren't ever getting a sub forum because of how much of each page is dedicated to fan service. XD

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 07:14   Link #3092
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 6

Episode 6 was pretty damn faithful to the manga, very enjoyable episode.

First I must say i love the song that was playing while Takashi was going on his rescue mission with Hirano covering him. Takashi showed once again what it means to be human even against Saekos advice. Even though Saeko thought they should lay low Takashi made a decision as a man and Saeko respects that if people cant tell by now Saeko is all about the manliness.

We finally have our 2 new members of the team and trust me they wont be a drag they are both very useful. What i found most interesting about the episode is the contrast to Saeko stated to Takashi and what happened to Alice's father. The people in the house scared and desperate stabbed him to death instead of helping. Now debating the morals of this situation would go on forever so im omitting it for now. The people in the house were so scared they stabbed him and keep saying "im sorry" they wouldn't help, Alice's dad was clearly more concerned about his daughter than himself he really was a good father. Then we have Takashi and Hirano who fight through waves of "them" to save Alice when they could have let her die and stayed in the house longer. This is what it means to be human to put your life on the line for a total stranger. Takashi even did a makeshift burial for Alice's dad thats the kind of person he his. He was even nice enough to let her pee on him LMAO.

Like i discussed in my previous post in episode 5 the break down of society would allow us to see the very nasty side of humanity. However, in the absences of order sometimes you find that rare light of people that cling to their humanity they help people even at the expense of their lives. Thats what it means to be human even as Takashi and the rest realize that this is just the beginning of of the end.

Saya quick thinking allowed the rest of the crew to get out of the house and into the Humvee quickly and get to the Takashi and Alice to pick them up (Saya in those booty shorts was a wonderful sight) with Saeko becoming the Tank and holding the front line with Hirano backing her up with artillery that riot shot gun is no joke Hirano really is the shyt. There is no way i could fire properly with the goodness of assets bouncing and jiggling around. But he got his just deserts with the double breast pillow attack from Saya and Rei . On top of that he had the lovely Saeko in an apron and a thong standing above him. I could die a happy man after seeing a sight like that. Is there any other girl that could kick zombie ass in an apron and look that good? Well maybe Tsukiumi

Shizuka shows she has other talents other than being a medic and giant boobs. Shes unofficially become the wheel women she actually handled the Humvee pretty wheel even though all she had to do was drive through "them".

Fanservice was not to over the top for me it was just mainly jiggling and stuff and thats what HOTD is all about crazy zombies and hot chicks with lots of violence. Just take it for what it is and enjoy the show.

As im too tired to go into the moral implications of what happen to Alice's dad i will have to save that for my next post.

We have some very nice material coming up soon that i think everyone is going enjoy.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 07:18   Link #3093
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Makes my heart beat.

^
Needs a bigger gif.
If I put my head between that it would make a nice massage pillo - *gets blown to bits by an AT4*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 07:26   Link #3094
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If I put my head between that it would make a nice massage pillo - *gets blown to bits by an AT4*
hahaha! so me want to fondle her rac *shot by a 7.62mm in the right shoulder*
Old 2010-08-17, 07:28   Link #3095
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Azunyan : Uragirimono~
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 09:40   Link #3096
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Use this.

Old 2010-08-17, 10:33   Link #3097
Wrath88
Kissing...

OMG LOL. That gif of Saya's 'heart' beating is DAMN funny to watch.
Old 2010-08-17, 10:44   Link #3098
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

IMAGE TIME!

To celebrate Saya's ecchi moments.

Spoiler for Some are NSFW panties, apron etc:
Old 2010-08-17, 12:04   Link #3099
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

*sleeps with saeko* ....what's the matter to scared to shoot me?

Btw, where's all the falcon kick parodies?
Old 2010-08-17, 12:20   Link #3100
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Saeko is all about the GAR - she probably has her own GAR points rating system in place for Takashi and Hirano.

Wooden Bokken = $45
White Frilly Apron = $28
Black tie-thong = $16
Military Grade Hummer = $37,000
The sight of Saeko Busujima wielding said bokken wearing just the apron and thong while atop the Hummer = PRICELESS

And in actuality, what Saeko's wearing is a tie thong and NOT a G-string thong. ... I...looked it up... >_>;

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse