AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-08, 17:23   Link #361
tsunade666

Haru would probably already used to seeing KYH legs with black pantyhouse on.

In novel. I often see Haru sweating buckets in front girls =_- it's indicating he is fat or he is in trouble. which always happen.
Old 2012-05-08, 17:47   Link #362
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Haru would probably already used to seeing KYH legs with black pantyhouse on.

In novel. I often see Haru sweating buckets in front girls =_- it's indicating he is fat or he is in trouble. which always happen.
He could just be nervous.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 23:07   Link #363
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
He could just be nervous.
yeah that has to be it or one of ther girls is flirting with him in front of KYH then he is scared of what she may do to him later.
Old 2012-05-09, 00:41   Link #364
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Actually Fuuko legs is much better the KYH. Haru, you are lucky (or unlucky) guy.
The ironic thing is, Fuuko's legs in RL are fake Yet in the Fuuko Side Story Haru was still mesmerized by them That side story basically ramped up the entire foot fetish thing...

Adding to the previous Vol11 comment, the author said the plot has started to be going everywhere with no end in sight. At this point the Black Legion still only have 6 active members, and they didn't even conquer a new district after all this time. Good thing the AW series is still entertaining, otherwise that would have been a alarm bell saying 'abandon ship people, it can only get worse from here' from all the other kind of fiction I read.

Oh, a fun thing to add:
Spoiler:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 01:06   Link #365
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
The ironic thing is, Fuuko's legs in RL are fake Yet in the Fuuko Side Story Haru was still mesmerized by them That side story basically ramped up the entire foot fetish thing...

Adding to the previous Vol11 comment, the author said the plot has started to be going everywhere with no end in sight. At this point the Black Legion still only have 6 active members, and they didn't even conquer a new district after all this time. Good thing the AW series is still entertaining, otherwise that would have been a alarm bell saying 'abandon ship people, it can only get worse from here' from all the other kind of fiction I read.

Oh, a fun thing to add:
Spoiler:
what a player he is ._. well accel world can actually go on for quite a while imo. i mean, unlike SAO which still can go on but i find its far more limited due to its nature of being "in games"
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 07:20   Link #366
tsunade666

how many episode do you think vol 3 and 4 will take? honestly speaking. Seeing vol 3 with Fuuko is all I care about. Dusk Raider is pretty annoying, irritating person (just from his looks) I'm not that excited to see vol 3 and 4 except for more Nico and introduction of Fuuko. Vol 05 is what really excites me and I want to see it animated.

But I can't estimate the whole length of vol 3 and 4 because I haven't read it fully yet.( specially 4. not even touch it yet) By the length they animated vol 1. They took 5 episode just to animate 1 volume. And by the looks of it. Vol 3 and 4 will eat 10 episodes? then no time for vol 05 which I'm eagerly waiting to see Chrome Disaster Silver Crow. And I also want to see Crow carrying Sky Raker in space or just Haru and Fuuko
Old 2012-05-09, 13:19   Link #367
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
how many episode do you think vol 3 and 4 will take? honestly speaking. Seeing vol 3 with Fuuko is all I care about. Dusk Raider is pretty annoying, irritating person (just from his looks) I'm not that excited to see vol 3 and 4 except for more Nico and introduction of Fuuko. Vol 05 is what really excites me and I want to see it animated.

But I can't estimate the whole length of vol 3 and 4 because I haven't read it fully yet.( specially 4. not even touch it yet) By the length they animated vol 1. They took 5 episode just to animate 1 volume. And by the looks of it. Vol 3 and 4 will eat 10 episodes? then no time for vol 05 which I'm eagerly waiting to see Chrome Disaster Silver Crow. And I also want to see Crow carrying Sky Raker in space or just Haru and Fuuko
I believe that ep 6+7 will cover Aqua current chapter, 8 to 11 or 12 to cover volume 2, 13 will introduced Lime Bell, so if it goes for 26 ep, we might see CD Silver clown. But honestly, they should cut it after volume 4 an left other volumes for second season
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 21:21   Link #368
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

True. The finale of this season would something like Haru discovering that he was infected by CD as a sequel hook.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 01:33   Link #369
Flere821
Lurker

From what I've seen, with around 24 episodes it'll be enough time to animate the 1st 4 volumes, plus the Aqua Current arc in Vol10 and maybe KYH's holiday in the islands too. I don't think we'd get up to Vol5 or Haru going CD mode...
Old 2012-05-10, 07:13   Link #370
tsunade666

but its sunrise >.> I don't remember sunrise doing 2nd season out of the initial planning on their anime. And Horizon didn't count because the second season of it is already planned.

I just can't remember an anime I watched from sunrise that got 2nd season. Gintama doesn't count -_-
Old 2012-05-10, 07:32   Link #371
vanishing dragon

Flere821@ thank i was talking about rust jigsaw ,can you tell me how did he beat that badly haru?
tsunade666@i don't think we will see SC CD because the end of the anime would not be good,if they just only go to volume 4 we can have a good end with SC vs Dusk raider
vanishing dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 16:22   Link #372
Miraluka
Banned

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-9382.html

What they say about Accel World?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 18:55   Link #373
tsunade666

If the second half of the series would be only Silver crow vs dusk raider. I will be always on the edge on that arc and probably I won't be the only one.
Old 2012-05-10, 20:08   Link #374
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It's just mentioning that AW's getting a LN sales bump (avg. 8k) from the anime for last week, which is kinda dumb considering you can't even order the first two books from Amazon anymore, and those volumes are usually the ones that gets the biggest bump.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 00:52   Link #375
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing dragon View Post
Flere821@ thank i was talking about rust jigsaw ,can you tell me how did he beat that badly haru?
Haru was being beaten down by Rust's Incarnate System area attack that's like a storm, by the time Haru got to him he was almost in pieces.
Old 2012-05-11, 01:37   Link #376
tsunade666

Rust Jigsaw is that troller guy that you mentioned right? the types that doesn't belong in any legion and just show up to cause chaos. what is his ability?

and a summary please of vol 05 since it won't be animated ...... CD SC
Old 2012-05-11, 04:03   Link #377
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Credits to Kaos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Spoiler for V5:

Old 2012-05-11, 04:05   Link #378
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Did he win or did CD come out?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 04:08   Link #379
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

From the summary Kaos! posted, He won when CD came out. From how he won, let's say Rust Jigsaw now knows a new meaning to curb stomp battle.
Old 2012-05-11, 05:35   Link #380
CNine
Inactive Member

i have unedited version of vol 5
Spoiler for Read with your own risk:
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality