AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-02, 15:25   Link #23761
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Humorous postulation: the staff is not foreshadowing...they really cannot finish Schneizel's thoughts!

Schneizel: "Cornelia, do you know the other meaning of authority?"
Cornelia: ???
Schneizel: "Well, I'm not tellin' ya! Why? 'Cause those damn writers can't complete my thoughts!"

later....

Schneizel: "Will it be Lelouch's geass, or..." *looks down at script, turns to staff*
Schneizel: "Uh guys, this sentence isn't finished."
Staff: "We know. We can't figure out what you'd say next. So we gave you a cliffhanger."
Schneizel: "Dagnabbit! Give me full lines next time or I'll bust a Damocles cap in your collective asses!"
Old 2008-09-02, 15:25   Link #23762
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
If she learns her brother was the one behind all the horrors as Zero, she would go against him. Remember, she already said Zero was wrong before.

And Schneizel isn't "nobody" to her. They still grew up together and she knew Schneizel was always Lelouch's rival. That was said in S1 actually.
she was ready to except zero before she knew he was lulu
and she took care of kallen pretty well despite her being zeros bodyguard
Old 2008-09-02, 15:29   Link #23763
jayhellnice

she knows he was zero and for gave him she sed i can not for give all alone when she was talking with Suzaku
Old 2008-09-02, 15:30   Link #23764
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Humorous postulation: the staff is not foreshadowing...they really cannot finish Schneizel's thoughts!
Nice theory. And yet, they don't seem to have a problem coming up with lines for Lulu and Xingke, and those are both portrayed to be as intelligent as Schneizel.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:30   Link #23765
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
There have been hints that Nunnally figured out that Zero = Lelouch.

On the first kidnap attempt, after Suzaku grabs Nunnally on his Lancelot, and Lelouch grabbed by Guren,
Lelouch: Nunnallllllllly
Nunnally: gasp.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:31   Link #23766
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
hahaha hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What did I say yesterday? WHAT DID I FREAKING SAY! And you all told me I was wrong. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Looks like I was right.

BTW the best explaination is that Freya doesn't atomize but rather transport elsewhere. This has yet to be proven wrong it only looked like they were being atomized.
Best explanation is all the clues I pointed out about a decoy ship in episode 18. You even see another ship in the hangar. Rohmeyer was on a different ship then Nunally and it left after her.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:31   Link #23767
hatenshu

yes she tried to forgive Zero
anyway,schneizel probably lied to her,he manipulate her right
Old 2008-09-02, 15:32   Link #23768
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Nice theory. And yet, they don't seem to have a problem coming up with lines for Lulu and Xingke, and those are both portrayed to be as intelligent as Schneizel.
But they're more straightshooters. Schneizel is like a curveball.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:33   Link #23769
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Best explanation is all the clues I pointed out about a decoy ship in episode 18. You even see another ship in the hangar. Rohmeyer was on a different ship then Nunally and it left after her.
This. Logic is greater than everyone's insistent rambling.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:33   Link #23770
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatenshu View Post
yes she tried to forgive Zero
anyway,schneizel probably lied to her,he manipulate her right
Truths aren't lies.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:34   Link #23771
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
But they're more straightshooters. Schneizel is like a curveball.
Schneizel's best comparison to a historical person is, I'd say, Bismark (Prussian leader late nineteenth century).
Old 2008-09-02, 15:35   Link #23772
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Kallen was a friend. And Nunnally doesn't know ANY details about how Zero did things, or that her brother would be capable of such things.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:36   Link #23773
zalem

Quote:
But that theory bothers the hell out of me. Why was the ship not found? It should have still been in the general area. Why did neither Sayoko nor Nunnally contact Lelouch? Unless Schneizel found the ship first and held them prisoner or something.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:36   Link #23774
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Kallen was a friend. And Nunnally doesn't know ANY details about how Zero did things, or that her brother would be capable of such things.
If Nunnally is truly alive, the best scenario for her I can imagine is a conversation with C.C. Not gonna happen, but would be a revealing scenario...
Old 2008-09-02, 15:38   Link #23775
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
I'm surprised this was even in doubt (Rohmeyer wouldn't be all cool like that being on the same plane with Sayoko et al.), although I always thought that both planes got evaporated. Having Nunnally confront Lelouch might have its own charm, though. But I hope it won't end with Lelouch defeated by the "power of love" or some crap like that.

About Schneizel, I think I'm saying this for the third time now, but he has no need to lie to Nunnally. Lelouch has sinned plenty enough for Schneizel to drop the bomb using truth only.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:39   Link #23776
jayhellnice

i will be pissed if she is the one to kill him or not side with him by the end
Old 2008-09-02, 15:39   Link #23777
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhellnice View Post
i will be pissed if she is the one to kill him or not side with him by the end
That would just be another instance of "divine retribution" actually. I would be satisfied if it goes to that.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:40   Link #23778
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
But that theory bothers the hell out of me. Why was the ship not found? It should have still been in the general area. Why did neither Sayoko nor Nunnally contact Lelouch? Unless Schneizel found the ship first and held them prisoner or something.
Simple. If you think about the episodes quote, ''Lelouch, you don't hate me?'', then you can safely asume that Schneizel did find them first and will be using her aginst Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:43   Link #23779
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Nonette did it!!! She was secretly hiding in the cockpit of Nunnally's plane. Sayoko was really looking around at all the guards with her that ambushed them in surprise, not Fleia.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:44   Link #23780
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I'm surprised this was even in doubt (Rohmeyer wouldn't be all cool like that being on the same plane with Sayoko et al.), although I always thought that both planes got evaporated. Having Nunnally confront Lelouch might have its own charm, though. But I hope it won't end with Lelouch defeated by the "power of love" or some crap like that.
Since the Korean spoilers said her survival was unknown instead of killed/dead and that decoy ship theory was a plausible one, I leaned towards her living before the site updated her as dead. That's when I also thought that both ships got destroyed. Looks like it was just Schneizel retrieving her ship first.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories