Old 2013-07-16, 07:34   Link #2222
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c86:
Old 2013-07-16, 08:32   Link #2223
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ah, Harada, they are a most beautiful pair...

Young Man, Go Forth and Conquer those mountains! But seriously, this guy needs some lessons from Issei...
Old 2013-07-16, 08:34   Link #2224
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Terumi needs to learn some self control, he is starting to lose it. Instead of worrying about Hanada he instead said "these are mine", has he not learn anything yet?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 08:53   Link #2225
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...He's still a virgin - have to cut him some slack...
Old 2013-07-16, 09:14   Link #2226
Kirihara_R

^uhm no he's graduated already .. remember Aoi? ..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 09:19   Link #2227
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I really don't count her for various reasons... and your first couple of times, you're still a 'virgin' in your head, so...
Old 2013-07-16, 09:28   Link #2228
Kirihara_R

well they stop mid-way so i agree with you ... anyway the problem with terumi like the others said he's doing the right job at first but when he see's the goods he always lose his control ..its only good for now because chisato doesn't hate it ..
Old 2013-07-16, 09:37   Link #2229
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
well they stop mid-way so i agree with you ... anyway the problem with terumi like the others said he's doing the right job at first but when he see's the goods he always lose his control ..its only good for now because chisato doesn't hate it ..
Getting the goods is when Terumi really loses it. It is a big problem. You are suppose to make your partner to be at ease in the process, if their is body squirming a lot in the foreplay then you are doing something wrong.
Old 2013-07-16, 09:59   Link #2230
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Getting the goods is when Terumi really loses it. It is a big problem. You are suppose to make your partner to be at ease in the process, if their is body squirming a lot in the foreplay then you are doing something wrong.
I concur ..it cant be help to lose control sometime he is in that age but this time its quite different terumi is the one who teaching hanada, the first timer must be the first who lose control and wanting for more not the experience one. Keeping it cool is also an experience you can learn ....
Old 2013-07-16, 10:09   Link #2231
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
I concur ..it cant be help to lose control sometime he is in that age but this time its quite different terumi is the one who teaching hanada, the first timer must be the first who lose control and wanting for more not the experience one. Keeping it cool is also an experience you can learn ....
Well in general you cannot prepare for it anyway, I learnt that first hand that it is completely unexpected. Still, even for a first time, thoughts of caution and wariness must be in your head before jumping in. Not to say you need to be perfect because no one is, but don't approach a woman like she is your possession.
Old 2013-07-16, 10:38   Link #2232
JAGI_X

so what will happen next Terumi goes on Conquer those mountains or they get disturbed.
Old 2013-07-16, 10:57   Link #2233
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
so what will happen next Terumi goes on Conquer those mountains or they get disturbed.
Most likely conquer, I don't see how they can get another opportunity like this. If they were to be disturb it would be his cousin which in by it self will start an arc of more than 20 chapters to finish. I say that while I suspect it will take Terumi and Hanada 10 chapters to finally do sexual intercourse and then the aftermath.

The author is a women and majority of readers are males, she must be enjoying the teasing. My girlfriend did say "A woman's heaven isn't easy to get" and I think that is what this author is saying.
Old 2013-07-16, 13:57   Link #2234
JAGI_X

Quote:
Most likely conquer, I don't see how they can get another opportunity like this. If they were to be disturb it would be his cousin which in by it self will start an arc of more than 20 chapters to finish. I say that while I suspect it will take Terumi and Hanada 10 chapters to finally do sexual intercourse and then the aftermath.

The author is a women and majority of readers are males, she must be enjoying the teasing. My girlfriend did say "A woman's heaven isn't easy to get" and I think that is what this author is saying.
well i agree with you Reaper the author is really enjoying this.
Old 2013-07-16, 14:15   Link #2235
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 87:
Old 2013-07-16, 15:03   Link #2236
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:

That would be the most likely case considering that they're romantically bounded for a set period of time. To prolong those conditions would definitely defeat the purpose of Terumi having to move on to the next target so that the Genji project can get underway again.

Sucks because the girl with overall waifu material would have to be pushed aside when their time is up, but it'll be interesting to see if the overall experience will be beneficial or not due to her desire to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Spoiler for 87:
I'm still being cautiously optimistic about this. Considering the author's track record with the not stop teasing and hair ripping cliffhangers, it's better to safe than sorry. It looks to be promising...but will remain skeptic about it.
Old 2013-07-16, 15:53   Link #2237
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

just make the damn manga monthly please T.T

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 20:32   Link #2238
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
That would be the most likely case considering that they're romantically bounded for a set period of time. To prolong those conditions would definitely defeat the purpose of Terumi having to move on to the next target so that the Genji project can get underway again.

Sucks because the girl with overall waifu material would have to be pushed aside when their time is up, but it'll be interesting to see if the overall experience will be beneficial or not due to her desire to change.

I'm still being cautiously optimistic about this. Considering the author's track record with the not stop teasing and hair ripping cliffhangers, it's better to safe than sorry. It looks to be promising...but will remain skeptic about it.
Chapter 87 is out now my friend...........Terumi is looking good so far. He manage to insert his tongue into a "special place", hopefully he keeps it up. Also, I call on Aoi's bluff.
Old 2013-07-16, 21:57   Link #2239
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Yea Aoi is jealous imo.
Old 2013-07-17, 01:16   Link #2240
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Yea Aoi is jealous imo.
Yeah I think Aoi was jealous but she said it in front of the Aunt like She don't care but we know

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu