AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-12-27, 06:18   Link #41
Tachibana
タチバナ

So they finally become a couple, I'm very happy for this moment, there is no one more qualified to be Naruto's wife than Hinata Hyuuga.

If Hinata was a heroine, than she would be one of the best damn heroines of all time, her character, personality and beauty, they're just perfect, however, her postion is just fine the way it is. What Hinata said when she was on her way to the battlefield is coming true, she will be walking hand in hand after the war is over.

Naruto is very lucky to have a girl like her, he had better take good care of her though.
Old 2012-12-27, 06:27   Link #42
HasuMasu
*Artist

Kishi had plenty of time to develop romance, ddin't happen.

And so no pairing at this point would feel satisfying to me in any way.

I hoped Kishi would just ignore the entire romance thing since he didn't bother to develop it anyway.
Old 2012-12-27, 06:27   Link #43
Aqua Knight

haha to the 1st post on this page
It's amazing how many posts were typed in such short amount of time.
Though nothing would beat the thread after we knew that Tobi was Obito

Anyway the story didn't really advance, I was waiting for something more action-like

Also now that Kishi officially "approved" NaruHina he must lead their relationship somewhere at the end of the series and not leave it just like it is now.
Old 2012-12-27, 06:35   Link #44
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Its about damn time. Naruto you lucky bum, treat her well.

The last animation in that chapter was nicely done, hand in hand, naruto charged up and hinata talking about feeling safe, perfect.

Still intriguing as to how this will all help.

Good idea from Bee but damn that juubi is a tough mofo.
Old 2012-12-27, 07:10   Link #45
Bombo
TSF Fans

FINALLY HINARUTO SHIP FTW
Yes i have been waiting for this moment ...Hinata words over 9000 .
#HAPPY_NEW_YEAR_Hinaruto fans !

I'm so glad for hinata because she deserve it !!!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 07:15   Link #46
yakumo-chan

FInally!! Narusaku is dead! Naruhina for the Win!!!!
Narusaku fans annoys me
Old 2012-12-27, 07:16   Link #47
ranchan13

The one thing that worries me about a NaruHina marriage is how freakishly OP the kids will be. Seriously, the Byakugan and that Uzumaki chakra? Or if things go as they appear to be heading, the Byakugan, the Rinnegan, and the Uzumaki chakra. Any child of NaruHina will be a god among ninjas.

I'm happy to see Naruto starting to develop feelings with Hinata, this is definitely as close as I've found to an OTP, but at the same time, it seems forced and the development of this romance is incredibly lacking.

I really want to say this was a good chapter, but so much plot has been put on hold, that it feels as if Kishimoto is slowing the manga to draw it out for a few more months.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 07:19   Link #48
Blaat

Damn this thread is disappointing not enough butthurt shippers or shippers going nuts.

Anyway in terms of romance after all these years I have come to accept the fact that most shounen jump mangaka don't know how to write a good romance and the entire romance aspect is one giant tease with no real development.

Also did Hinata go Super Saiya-jin at the end?
Old 2012-12-27, 07:52   Link #49
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I'm happy to see Naruto starting to develop feelings with Hinata, this is definitely as close as I've found to an OTP, but at the same time, it seems forced and the development of this romance is incredibly lacking.
its a shounen manga just be thankful we got at least some romance at all
Old 2012-12-27, 08:08   Link #50
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
The part where Naruto grasps her hand felt so forced, The dialogue was cringe worthy. "Naruto's hand is big and strong", I mean seriously. Kishi is not a good writer when it comes to this kind of stuff.
It did seem forced, Like they suddenly decided to do something with the two after so many places they coulda developed the relationship more.

But hell, look at Naruto and Sakura. He BARELY even develops with Sakura at all. =\ so its 40/60 at this point. the couple hand holding is a big hint tho.. Unless thats naruto's default hand hold for everyone .....
Old 2012-12-27, 08:11   Link #51
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Well it's official Kishimoto is dead and some rabid NaruHina fanboy has taken over
You can't say that, Kishi made a point in showing Naruto's reasoning for accepting Hinata was exactly the same as Sakura when she fake confessed to him. Neji was killed for the sake of Hinata being needed to make Naruto feels "safe". Naruto could have recited the whole Sakura's confession there.

It is either something he is mandated to write by his editor or he is throwing a bone to the the Naruhina fans knowing it will go nowhere (due to Naruto dying to revive everyone at the end, for exemple)

Last edited by Rahan; 2012-12-27 at 08:23.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 08:16   Link #52
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

*cheers*
it's worth to wait for many years to see finally NaruHina got confirmed....

now... blast the next chapter with another Jinchuuriki's battle (Hachibi-Kyuubi vs Jyuubi)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 08:24   Link #53
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Does anybody else recall Darth Vader scene when Tobito lend his hand to Naruto after his speech?

Tobito: *heavy breath* Join me! And together, we’ll rule the ninja world as broken-hearted senpai and kouhai!!

Naruto: NNNnnnooooooooooo..............!!!
Old 2012-12-27, 08:28   Link #54
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

NaruHina fans rejoice. Yeah that's about all there is to say about this chapter.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 08:40   Link #55
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

This chapter was just so cringe worthy. Beside Kurama, it sucked imo. Don't see how Naruto will suddenly ''love'' Hinata. When he only has eyes for Sasuke

Kishi can we please have this whole war (ending) without romance in it? The last panel was just laughable, and it doesn't make sense. Does Naruto really plan to battle Tobi/Madara/Juubi while holding Hinata's hand the whole time?
Old 2012-12-27, 08:47   Link #56
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Narusaku fans annoys me
You know, I can say exactly same thing about NaruHina fans since you guys act just like Sakura that most of you despise her

And really? When I actually cared for NaruHina, Kishi ignored it. Now when I don't give a damn he rubs it in your face all of a sudden?

Sigh, whatever. No point getting annoyed about that. Will have to deal with it.

I just prey that SasuSaku won't happen. That heartless idiot should remain alone -_-
Old 2012-12-27, 08:57   Link #57
ronin myael
lost ronin

some of the posts here are so funny! i'm actually enjoying myself! i prefer reading the posts here than the chapter itself.
Old 2012-12-27, 09:05   Link #58
TimeMask
Phantom Member

For a second Obito had broken Naruto's resolve as Naruto was actually thinking of joining Obito. If someone like Kakashi or Sakura died then Naruto may have needed longer to get over it.

Last edited by TimeMask; 2012-12-27 at 12:21.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 09:17   Link #59
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Narusaku fans annoys me
Lol! Kishi did the same thing with narusaku. He gave us narusaku, but then ignored it for naruhina. I can see Kishi doing the same thing now, just inverse
Old 2012-12-27, 09:20   Link #60
Azrulnin
Cyberspace Traveller

I got a bad feeling about this. Consider how Kishimoto always turning Naruto manga upside down, makes me think that Hinata will die in a couple of chapter.... Before naruhina fans start to use katon jutsu at me I am Naruhina fan anyway but this nagging feeling eats me inside out.

Kishimoto tends to screw things up when the good parts come... many times. It will be one hell of disaster.... Give Hinata a couple of chapter to boost naruto morale and after that kills her.... Damn.... I hope thats not gonna happend.......

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion