AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2016-06-20, 07:22   Link #15921
Gx Hero
Rambler

Gajeel is dead, and Zera "fairy of origin" is there with him. At least that is what I see.

I wonder is this illusion zera that mavis created or the real zera.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 08:35   Link #15922
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
This is where you're wrong. A scenario doesn't need to include nude scenes in order to be more ecchi - suitable clothing may adhere to a "more is less" situation, outright beating a full nude scene, provided the context is there. Fairy Tail doesn't elaborate on it and has been a massive tease, but you can't deny the fact that it has more material compared to manga that primarily focus on fighting or comedy (take One Piece, for example)...I mean come on, we've had a tournament fight devolve to a swimsuit competition!

Again, I'm not saying FT is H material, but it has the capacity to be - hence the borderline...and no, it's not for the entirety of FT either, but it has its moments.
yeah i know which don't need "nude" but again if you look at tur borderline hentai material you can easy see the "difference", where even with cloths you can see niples and others things.

borderline hentai have niples, borderline hentai part of the full manga is focus on lewd scenes, borderline hentai the characters are despiseds almost having or having sex(proper censored) or situations which make us see on that way, like to love ru, like yuria and that things.

well in the end i think this is more a case of "personal view" and for me at last after read "countless" of mangas non ecchi, ecchi and borderline hentai no matter how you see is really impossible for me compare ft and even this chapter wth any of then since we don't have the most common requeriments for this.

and to proof my point i even get warned to post a picture of yuria manga, where i really doubt see a picture of fairy tail could do that.
Old 2016-06-20, 08:41   Link #15923
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

ok..THAT WAS AWESOME...well i liked it anyway
Old 2016-06-20, 08:47   Link #15924
Blueknight78

about this chapter was really good and zeira comming back... hmmm looks like mashima really liked zeira character and want bring her back or something like that, let's see.
Old 2016-06-20, 11:34   Link #15925
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This series is literally DBZ. Except easier since apparently you don't even need to take a few minutes to go find the dragon balls before everyone comes back .
Old 2016-06-20, 12:08   Link #15926
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
Gajeel is dead, and Zera "fairy of origin" is there with him. At least that is what I see.

I wonder is this illusion zera that mavis created or the real zera.
Looks to me like Zera saved Gajeel(is alive).

I find her appearance with the awakening of Mavis' True Body to be too much of a coincidence. Maybe there is a relation....

I don't like her evil look either. Don't tell me she is an antagonist?!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 12:25   Link #15927
Wandering Soul

Seems like it was too much to ask for Gajeel to stay down. Oh, well.
Old 2016-06-20, 13:04   Link #15928
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I don't like her evil look either. Don't tell me she is an antagonist?!
She doesn't look evil to me. Maybe her eyes look somewhat melancholic but not evil. Also, the tagline refers to her as "a light that illuminates the way forward" so I doubt she's gonna be an antagonist.
Old 2016-06-20, 15:30   Link #15929
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

Aaaaaaand the bets are over. Gajeel is back. No shock there. Zeria showing up was a neat surprise though. Should be interesting to see how/why she became a fairy. That also ends the countdown chapters, so that's that.

Eileen in the royal palace should be fun.

And Zeref vs Mavis. Here we go. It'll be interesting to see the living Lumen Historie. Maybe she teams up with Zeref and sacrifices herself to defeat Aconologia? Maybe this is the product of a shipper's overactive imagination? Who's to say...
Old 2016-06-20, 15:34   Link #15930
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Wow, what a disappointing chapter and just over all. This feels like a step backwards for the arc and in my opinion a slap in the fandom face. Just when we are getting to intense fights we get this? And even more fun, Ellen one of the most people in the world could turn out to be Erza's mom, which means oh happy days more Erza focus, just what we need. I was so glad Erza was down finally and than this happens. I know Hiro loves her and all but I was hoping since we were going to focus on the dragon slayers and Zeref that it'd be about Natsu and give him backstory oh ho. we've been trolled once again. I'm starting to see why a lot of fans stopped reading.

FYI, why was Fairy Tail put in with the old forums? It's still going on and the Anime is supposed to return again for it's third run right? That's what I read.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 17:07   Link #15931
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ It will, but until then (October I think), it's staying in the older series.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 00:45   Link #15932
DragonXX

So I am guessing that people theory about Zera being a fairy in Fairy Tail Zero have now came true and it once more bring up that Zera may not of bet make up by Marvis this whole time.

Also this bring up something new if Zera is a Fairies of Origin like she said could this be something working under the God of Life and Death or does this mean that the so call Gods of Fairy Tail World are not true Gods and they overthrow the true Gods of this world which are The Fairies of Origin and seal then away or have Marvis power became so great that her illusion have became something real.

I can't wait to see what comes next now that Zeref and Marvis are face to face and Zeref seen to be shock that Marvis have return from the dead. I hope that Zera could give us some light on everything going on because she did call herself a Fairy of Origin. I will be most happy if this lead us into learning something about the Gods of Fairy Tail World.

But the title make it sound like it will be about Erza and Eileen, if the theory of them being mother and child is correct, unless Zera is going to say she Gajeel mother. The most I am hoping for if the theory of Erza and Eileen is true is a parody of Luke Skywalker line from Star War. We may also get a twist which Zera or the thing taking her look saying she Natsu and Zeref mother who have bet reincarnation.

You know some of the worst thing now that the country have bet change around, it could mean some of the enemies that were beat in this war could come back now which, I don't like because I want t move on to the new enemies and see them fight.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2016-06-21 at 01:08.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 03:15   Link #15933
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I hated this development at the beginning.. but there are 2 things that looks totally better...

1. Zeref and Mavis reunion! To be honest, I believe Zeref's feeling toward Mavis is genuine.. I don't think he'll exploit or harm Mavis in bad way

2. Zera! She is back! We don't know how much she'll affect the story.. but just seeing her again made me very happy
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 03:29   Link #15934
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Next chapter: mother and child. FML. At least we skipped a few chapters by having Zeref appear right in front of Mavis.
Quote:
Zeref and Mavis reunion! To be honest, I believe Zeref's feeling toward Mavis is genuine.. I don't think he'll exploit or harm Mavis in bad way
Taking their backstory into account, Zeref stopped caring about the world when Mavis died. Now that he has her back...anything goes.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-22, 18:28   Link #15935
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Next chapter: mother and child. FML. At least we skipped a few chapters by having Zeref appear right in front of Mavis.

Taking their backstory into account, Zeref stopped caring about the world when Mavis died. Now that he has her back...anything goes.
No it was Zeref understanding that he will never have a happy ending and that the world will not change for the better no matter how long he waits, Marvis death was the starting point because it when he started to understand there will be only pain but Marvis coming back and what happen next I want to see.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 06:38   Link #15936
B214

This chapter is quite boring, not what i would call bad but just boring. Ever since the countdown reach the Fairy Tail ZerŲ, the story kinda became dull. It's like Mashima has a plan for the story yet he doesn't at the same time.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 06:45   Link #15937
ImperialFlameGod8190

Yea this was forgettable. Gajeel's alive Zeera's alive its like nobody stays dead. As for Mother Daughter that makes no sense

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 07:08   Link #15938
B214

Well some of the naming during the countdown make no sense anyway, like the Monster Six or Five Days. I think the title for next chapter sisters (姉と妹) won't even be related to actual sisters at all.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 08:13   Link #15939
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well, I just like the fact that Zyra is starting to become 2nd Mavis

Natsu Lucy with Gray, Erza, and Juvia reunion seems too fast though... they should stay separated quite a while
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 08:43   Link #15940
45darkrai

Any odds the mouse princess to be used as a gag for Happy once they run into them?

And yeah, it was pretty expected the Fairy Tail would make a fake-out death like that while again wasting so many past panels of emotional scenes when in the end they won't even deliver. To me, now if anyone dies at this point it really won't matter nor mean anything to me.
45darkrai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen