AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-02-27, 15:53   Link #141
Echoes

Here's one for Tonegawa. He deserves it.
Old 2008-02-27, 16:37   Link #142
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Here's one for Tonegawa. He deserves it.
You know, I would have agreed with you, but after watching eps. 19 and 20 my opinion of him dropped considerably.
Old 2008-02-27, 17:47   Link #143
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Light - Death Note
Yami Bakura - Yu Gi Oh..

and if it counts, depends on the view..
my fav prob Lelouch =3
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 17:57   Link #144
Moonbase

Dilandu from Escaflowne and Dio from Last Exile. Both are completely messed up in the head and their character development wavers between good and evil in very interesting (yet different) ways.
Moonbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:27   Link #145
Amray

Harry Mcdowel was another cool Villain.
Well he was kind of a villain. He was in his own different league.
Meh, if you have watched Gungrave you would understand.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 15:00   Link #146
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Yakushiji Tenzen
(Basilisk Kouga Ninpou Chou)

Like this villan there will never be another, the inmortal shinobi Yakushiji Tenzen, he only can be killed if his head is cutted or if his body is burned to ashes, after past several centuries of Die and resurect, he has ben turned into a mad man who only feels pleasure inflicting pain and suffer to others.

Hao Asakura
(Shaman King)

The auto proclamed king of shamans, Hao has the power to control the legendary spirit of Fire, who devores the souls of the enemies defeated, Hao has a lots of followers and want to win the Shaman tournament to clean the earth of the most despreciable thing in the history, the humans.

Chase Young
(Xiaolin Showdown)

Not exactly from an anime, but one of my favourite antagonist, long ago, Chase Young was a noble warrior who fought in the side of good, until one day, taunted by the promises of power of Hanibal Roy Bean, he drunk the soup of the Solitary Mao and was transformed into a powerfull but evil warrior, he has the power to transform himself into a Dragon and the enemies he defeat are transformed into his servants.

Alexander Anderson
(Hellsing)

One of the most scariest villans, Alexander is a paladin from the Section Xlll, Iscariote, his mission is to exterminate all hellspawns that dwells the Earth, one of them is Alucard, he has incredible regenerative abilities and has several numbers of strange weapons, plus he has a totally phsycotic actitude
Old 2008-03-22, 20:43   Link #147
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Crocodile (One Piece)

Seems like overnight, he tore his way up my personal ranks.
Maybe it's his winning personaity, maybe it's the fact that he's one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Probably just that I think being ablr to turn into and control sand is an awesome power, especially in the desert!

Still, I give Croc his dues for overall presentation and motivation. Read One Piece's Alabasta arc and you'll see what I'm talkin bout.
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 21:03   Link #148
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I love Nanoha (the show). It has no villains, seriously. Technically, though, I will say Fate, the yummiest villain ever.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 21:06   Link #149
Mushi the Holy Dark
Anime/Manga Addict

Send a message via MSN to Mushi the Holy Dark
That would be Aizen from Bleach.
Because he turned down his team and went with the Hollows.
Mushi the Holy Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 21:53   Link #150
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Mine are the trio from Planet Voice from the Shinesman OVA. XD

Sekito left and Sasaki, right.

Shiina, the bubble-headed princess in her human disguise....with the monster she forgot about later. XD

I love Sasaki, Shiina, and Sekito. Why? Because they're bloody hilarious. Sasaki sleeps in pajamas with hearts on them. He drives a pink Volkswagon BEETLE. (And failed his license test three times) He's always in a bad mood. His entrance portal to the human world is in the men's bathroom. Shiina is a complete ditz. She sends monsters to destroy the Shinesman (the heroes) and completely forgets about it later. She also tries on a Godzilla costume and breaks the zipper so she gets stuck in it so Shinesman Red has to save her and she falls in love with him. Sekito's biggest concern is saving money and he refers to portals as "glowing green squares". Ridiculous villians are for the win. I want more villians like these.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2008-03-22 at 22:12.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 22:56   Link #151
skyablaze

Suitengu from Speed Grapher was pretty evil but when his past was revealed and you see some of the stuff that was done to him, I felt sympathy for the guy and started to root for him.
skyablaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 00:46   Link #152
Poketto Kunoichi

I would have to say Tobi from Naruto. His personality is just so unique and it's awesome. XD He's mysterious and can leave us guessing, so it just makes me like him even more. :3
Poketto Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 15:55   Link #153
geckleon91
Shunpo!Shunko!

i would have to say light from death note. Even though he was the main character he was definitely a villain. He killed anyone who got in his way. he killed anyone who helped him. He was deffinetely the evilest character i have ever seen
geckleon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 18:04   Link #154
Blackbeard D. Kuma

My top three would have to be Freeza, Piccolo Daimao, and Blackbeard.

Freeza - He established himself as the true evil ruler of the dragonball universe. He was pure evil, cruel, ruthless, all the while having a calm demeanor in front of his inferior opponents. His whole fight with Goku is still my all time favorite anime fight. It was a battle that was truly epic to the very end.

Piccolo Daimao
- He is the villain that really sent the dragonball series down a darker path. Moreover, he killed the freaking dragon for crying out loud; something that was never done again in the story.

Blackbeard - Blackbeard is without a doubt my favorite villain in One Piece. How can anyone not like a bum with a big gut? He has a strong will to be the best; he has an awesome and unique devil fruit power; he destroyed a whole kingdom with his crew; he scarred Shanks who is one of the four emperors; and he recently became the new warlord to take Crocodile's place by defeating Ace. He is the one person who is going to affect the whole balance of powers. His plans and actions definitely deem him worthy of being one of my all time favorite anime villains.
Old 2008-03-27, 12:30   Link #155
oompa loompa

vicious - he uses a katana in a show where everyone uses guns. and he still kicks ass. and his name is vicious. need i say more? its too bad he doesnt get more screentime

legato bluesummers - well, firstly his introduction is awesome in trigun, because hes the first cool villain to show up in the show. plus, vash is somewhat like kenshin, but kenshin never kills. legato makes vash kill him. that was one of the best scenes ive ever scene - the one where vash kills him.

envy(only in the anime) - envy is plain cool. what i like about him, is in the show, at first he seems like one of least important homonculus, but by the end of it, its obvious hes the most powerful. also, we never actually get to see his true strength, we only get glimpses of it here and there.

soujiro- no particular reason. the way he fights is awesome. and, if you look deep into rurouni kenshin, they try to make it out so that all the juppon gatana are freaks, disabled, and strange, and are basically monsters or weirdos. but the truth (in my opinion) the real monster, the most twisted of the juppon gatana (atleast before he fights with kenshin) was actually soujiro

there are probably better ones.. but these are the ones that come to my mind immediately
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 15:24   Link #156
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

team rocket and akatsuki lol.
Old 2008-03-28, 01:42   Link #157
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi the Holy Dark View Post
That would be Aizen from Bleach.
Because he turned down his team and went with the Hollows.
That, and the fact that Aizen can crush someone with his reiatsu alone.
Old 2008-03-28, 08:35   Link #158
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa loompa View Post
legato bluesummers - well, firstly his introduction is awesome in trigun, because hes the first cool villain to show up in the show. plus, vash is somewhat like kenshin, but kenshin never kills. legato makes vash kill him. that was one of the best scenes ive ever scene - the one where vash kills him.
Legato was the best thing about Trigun so I'll second this.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 10:35   Link #159
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
You know, I would have agreed with you, but after watching eps. 19 and 20 my opinion of him dropped considerably.
Spoiler for Kaiji spoilers:
Old 2008-03-29, 09:48   Link #160
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa loompa View Post
vicious - he uses a katana in a show where everyone uses guns. and he still kicks ass. and his name is vicious. need i say more? its too bad he doesnt get more screentime
The brilliant thing about him is, that what little screentime he does get, there is such a wealth of information to be discovered about his character. This is thanks is part to the subtle symbolism and the flashbacks (which reveal a lot if you pay attention). Before I get into one huge rave about how brilliant Cowboy Bebop is, let me just say that Vicious is awesome, and exudes GAR at a time when it didn't even exist.
mcruz1014 is offline   Reply With Quote