AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-03-29, 10:41   Link #41
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Unlocking all the characters in Gundam Battle Assault 2 - One of the most frustrating gaming experiences in my life. Coompleting street battle on hard with Gundam Maxter was expecially annoying as took practically an entire day. The inability to use the analog stic also make things frustrating when trying to use combos.

Beating Shadow of the Colosuss time attack mode for all Colossi. Its my favorite game so I had to feel a great sense of achievement.

Beating every characters story battle on hard in Tekken 5. Frustrating but fun experience.

CounterStrike. It was left alone to fight off five people and I still somehow won. Great sense of achievement there.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 23:43   Link #42
zoozoc
Anime is my drug....

not sure its my greatest achievment. But I remember backstabbing 2 medics, 2 heavys, and a soldier as a spy in tf2. They were all just bunched up so of course I went to work, though I did die afterwards...
zoozoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 00:45   Link #43
Snuffle
likes cute things

Maybe getting gold chocobo in FF7?
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 01:46   Link #44
black monster
i don't work for points

finishing metal gear solid 1 in normal mode without being detected
black monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 03:03   Link #45
Xacual

I don't have too many really big gaming achievements but the first thing that comes to my mind is when my Horde guild killed C'thun in WoW. We had done attempts at him off and on for a few weeks until completely giving up on the fight and almost clearing most of Naxx before we went back and tried him again. It was really awesome as a warlock I think I gave two different ranks of healthstones out to almost everyone, and yes I had that many soul shards farmed. We never killed him again either despite trying.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 14:27   Link #46
Banditopants
Pathetic Wannnabe Writer

Beating event 151 on Super Smash Bros. Melee
Banditopants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 07:24   Link #47
escimo
Paparazzi

Played through Super Mario Bros in about 8 minutes on NES.
That's about it. Nowadays I don't really have time or inspiration to play much.
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 08:21   Link #48
skyablaze

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - Getting all 6 ending, obtaining all the demons, and beating Lucifer on hard (DAMN THAT TOOK FOREVER!!!!), the final playtime after all of that was somewhere close too 250 hrs.
skyablaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 10:42   Link #49
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

playing guild wars for 24 hours with no sleeeeeppppppp ...but i sleep like 15 hours after that..i don't plan on doing it anymore
Old 2008-04-01, 23:12   Link #50
GreatTeacherKen

maybe not greatest achievement, but it was probably the most narrow escape. In Super Mario Galaxy I beat the Ghostly Galaxy purple coin star with 1 second left on the clock.
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 20:12   Link #51
Wastelander
Kimochi Warui

My biggest gaming achievement.... The most satisfying is beating the advanced maps on Portal, but the biggest would be beating Bioshock on hard before the sun rose starting at like 12. But that isn't much either...
Wastelander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 18:14   Link #52
ImperialPanda

A long time ago, in a WarCraft III tournament sponsored by CompUSA, I went 1-1 against ghostridah in the preliminaries. Micro-wise he was a better player. But, in our second matchup, I managed to beat him with a strategy that I developed specifically to counter the de facto high level NE vs NE strategy of the day. What makes this noteworthy is that Ghostridah eventually became the best war3 player on USWest server.

Was one of the best War3 players on bnet. Back when ladder ranking actually mattered, I was top 20 solo.

Also played in some StarCraft tournies and actually won $50 (lol). But I was just a kid back then and ranked nowhere near the top for StarCraft.
ImperialPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 06:52   Link #53
Keruri
Like a falling star

Participating in numerous tournaments for SSB, SSBM, and SSBB. I very rarely win, but thus far, I've never been the first to get out.

Also, this one's going to sound stupid, but....
beating Kid Icarus many times without any codes/strategy guides. Such a difficult yet entertaining game!
Keruri is offline   Reply With Quote