Notices

Old 2010-07-18, 15:16   Link #341
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Spoiler for ep 3:
Old 2010-07-18, 16:08   Link #342
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Oh wow, this episode sure sounds like it delivers. We manga readers were pretty worried on how a certain scene was going to be handled, and it looks like there's no disappointment here. I can't wait to check out the episode for myself.
Old 2010-07-18, 20:04   Link #343
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Spoiler:
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-18, 21:49   Link #344
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Spoiler for ep.3:
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 01:59   Link #345
kujoe
from head to heel

If it weren't for Miya, Minato would've been chained to the bed by now.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 02:11   Link #346
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Well, I have no idea about the manga, but ep3 stood on its own very well, for me. Plot, characters, relationships, animation, fanservice, and voices. All highly enjoyable.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 03:47   Link #347
kujoe
from head to heel

I think the third episode transitions well back into the plot of the manga. I actually like the differences, and I'm sure there will be a few more as we advance further in the series.

Spoiler for episode 3:
Old 2010-07-19, 05:54   Link #348
Wrath88
Kissing...

kujoe, my answer to your question:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Francis, that promise is between Karasuba and Yume, and I think kujoe's asking WHY she made that promise. BTW, nice look on Haihane, mind making a gif of that if possible?

Last edited by Wrath88; 2010-07-19 at 06:16.
Wrath88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 05:55   Link #349
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 3

Some comments based on some parts of the episode......well more censoring but Kazehana's breasts look to beat all the other Sekireis of Minato here=>

These two scenes were the most O_O and *_* to me and wow was it hard to swallow with red wine at that time. Karasuba is insane as much as in the first season=>
Spoiler:
Musubi's jealousy anger with the bear was scary and was also like so in season 1=>
Spoiler:
At least they did a good job of not censoring Kazehana's ass which is nice here =>
Spoiler:
Wonder if this part of Benitsubasa will be uncensored in the DVD version=>
Spoiler:
Pretty good job of Haihane's gags here=>
Spoiler:
Other than that the winging was done good and OST was good. Easy 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
One thing I'm still wondering about is why Karasuba is obssessed with fighting Musubi/Yume. What exactly went on between Yume and Karasuba?
You don't know? It was explained in the first season that it had to do with that promise they made of being the last Sekireis standing. It was really well explained in the first season about that.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 09:33   Link #350
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Hearing about the inclusion of *that* scene certainly made my day

But with this arc coming to a close fast, I wonder where they will end the season... Possibly Anime-original once again?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 09:41   Link #351
Nosauz

eh the last scene in the anime really doesn't compare well to the manga, you don't see the sister stuff, and the attempted unwinging is less impactful in the anime. Overall the comedy is on the level of pokemon slapstick which is dissappointing and also sometimes the characters feel really hamm fisted. I know the manga is pretty beat you over the head style of story telling but this is very much so even more than the manga.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 11:19   Link #352
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
kujoe, my answer to your question:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Francis, that promise is between Karasuba and Yume, and I think kujoe's asking WHY she made that promise. BTW, nice look on Haihane, mind making a gif of that if possible?
I already know all of that.

It just doesn't make sense why it has to be a fight with Yume, if it's simply just because Karasuba wants to fight strong characters. Like I said, Miya is right there. Threaten Izumo Inn, and she'll come out fighting.

Haihane is hilarious in this episode, and I think the only way for Musibi to match Karasuba at this point is if she lets out her inner bear.
Old 2010-07-19, 11:22   Link #353
Simonsy

man i hate mondays, its normally a hard ass day of work as it is because just got done with weekend and never like to go back to work, yet seems all the new shows i watch this season come out on or are available to watch on monday so i'm just even more anxious to get home

have this, hotd and fairy tail that i can think of that are monday releases for sure.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 12:02   Link #354
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The boing is so funny. I'm glad they don't over exaggerate so bouncing actually stops at some point.

Can't wait to watch episode three, Kazehana is my favorite in all departments
Old 2010-07-19, 16:15   Link #355
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

What Minato said, "Kazehana GET!" Naked apron and lovely rear shot, yummy. Next episode, now it's Kagari-chan's time

Trap + Ponytail + Mini-skirt + Stockings = Deadly Combo
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 08:29   Link #356
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I already know all of that.

It just doesn't make sense why it has to be a fight with Yume, if it's simply just because Karasuba wants to fight strong characters. Like I said, Miya is right there. Threaten Izumo Inn, and she'll come out fighting.

Haihane is hilarious in this episode, and I think the only way for Musibi to match Karasuba at this point is if she lets out her inner bear.
Well Miya for some reason is out of the game. Well if you've noticed she is the only Sekirei that has married.

I liked the tension between Kazehana and Takami. What did that idiot do to deserve their affection. Well it can also be said that Kazehana is projecting him through Minato.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 09:39   Link #357
Francismeunier
Banned

Cool Episode 3 GIFs

Ok you guys I moved my ass to make just these 2 GIFs and they are not going to be on my BLOG for now since it's only 2 but I hope you might like them.
First is the actual winging itself:
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/0e089dfc.gif
The other is the hadaka apron part with a ass view of Kazehana:
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/30600697.gif
hope you like them....
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 11:44   Link #358
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Well Miya for some reason is out of the game. Well if you've noticed she is the only Sekirei that has married.

I liked the tension between Kazehana and Takami. What did that idiot do to deserve their affection. Well it can also be said that Kazehana is projecting him through Minato.
Miya may be out of the game, but when Karasuba appeared in front of her back in season one, Miya was more than ready to face her... except that she didn't have her sword with her, not to mention Karasuba backed off.

The reason why Kazehana was holding out and not getting herself winged despite being drawn to Minato due to his resemblance was to see what kind of a person he truly is, and because she still had some lingering feelings for her first love.

After the whole incident in the warehouse, she realizes that she finally wants to be winged by Minato. The warmth that flows into her during the entire process takes out all that hesitation and lingering old feelings away, and she finally declares Minato as her new love. Still, that doesn't necessarily mean that she has totally forgotten her past love, nor is her resentment towards Takami forgotten just like that.

What I want to see is an extensive conversation between the two women. Takami meets the woman who was in love with the father of her children, and who is now with her son. That would be ripe for some good comedy and somewhat awkward.
Old 2010-07-20, 11:53   Link #359
eiyuu99

Karasuba may have lost interest in the current Miya, likely a shadow of her former self (battle-wise).
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 12:06   Link #360
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Or maybe Karasuba just isn't stupid enough to truly face Miya in direct combat. After all, she was the leader of the first generation Disciplinary Squad, number 01, and more or less called a "god" for a reason. x_x
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, seinen