AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-30, 08:42   Link #681
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Literally How The Heck Is It Possible For Normal Attack To Be > To Norito? Makes no sense but glad #84 Ashikabi has got his ass kicked!
This the Death Sekirei and Devil Ashikabi we are talking about.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 09:21   Link #682
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I'm not against anime-original material, but I'm really worried about the arc they're using to close out the season.
I agree it just seems so messy and sloppy now.

They didn't even get to the jinki part.
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 09:36   Link #683
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinvampire View Post
I agree it just seems so messy and sloppy now.

They didn't even get to the jinki part.
Actually I see it as a good thing they are going AO in regards to the Jinki as that part of the manga is far from finished.
If they are gonna leave that part out then all the better I say, keep it simple instead of over doing it with unneeded stuff.
If they were gonna add it they will then have to come up with their own ending for it unless a 3rd season swings around.

Well I find the AO stuff interesting atm, can only wait to see how things really go.
I'll be honest I did enjoy the AO stuff from the 1st season so I'll probably like whatever happens here as well
Old 2010-08-30, 21:30   Link #684
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
This the Death Sekirei and Devil Ashikabi we are talking about.
It still does not make then Superman and Superwoman. Miya I would understand as she is #01 but #108? If that's the case then Kuu might also be overpowered should her Norito be used or her full potential although the only thing stopping the 100% might be her age.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 21:41   Link #685
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
It still does not make then Superman and Superwoman. Miya I would understand as she is #01 but #108? If that's the case then Kuu might also be overpowered should her Norito be used or her full potential although the only thing stopping the 100% might be her age.
You do know why Kuu and Shiina were paired right?

Kuu can brings life while Shiina brings death. They balanced each other while they were unwinged.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 00:09   Link #686
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Homura' current state is unknown. Minato's leave it to her decision as to what he wanna be.

Good for Minato for being so OPEN minded. It shows his willingness to experiment. Minato you dog, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNa
I also feel like the anime did well to split the manga arc into standalone episodic arc. The manga managed to mashed up several arc that runs flawlessly with each other making it feel a bit more natural progression.. It will be nice to see how they conclude this arc, I imagined this Chiho's arc will be the final arc for this season .. Point of note, the manga is also in Chiho's arc as well, so any plan of 3rd season will be long way ahead, unless its pure AO season similar to what they did for Ikkitousen.
The episodic nature of this show saves itself for me because I don't think I would have the energy to sit through an ongoing arc without wondering...., is there an end in sight?

As for Seo, I don't know how he is portrayed in the manga version, but I definitely like him in the anime. He is simple minded enough to be considered a light hearted, fun character. I dig characters like Seo's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier
I don't know that one but maybe he does go back to how Homura was or stays as Homura is. Basically it's not even known in the manga in where it is at.
Cool. It means the show has enough plot point to work on a few more twist to progress the story in an interesting scenarios. Will be looking forward to it.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 00:41   Link #687
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

In manga, there are not enough scene where he was shown interacting with his 2 wives .. Except that 1 scene in season 1 (bridge arc) where he slept with them naked .. under sheet Apart from that, the anime takes liberty in showing those 3 interaction.

As for plot twist, the manga did well to scatter clues here and there that when the twist was finally shown .. you then remember, oh it was hinted earlier.. why didnt I think of it for ex. Minato's mum identity .. So its not really a twist
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 08:11   Link #688
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Why couldn't we see the anime originally mud wrestling match?
Old 2010-08-31, 09:44   Link #689
Johnny
Working the bags...

^Crosses fingers on a dvd omake of that...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 10:34   Link #690
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Did them separately so they were still in psd format, and just put them together as you see them. However, I was bored went ahead and saved them by themselves so you can look at them easier. Not all the info may be accurate, but works for me...

Spoiler:
We should totally do a project to make cards of all the Sekirei. No, really, we should.
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 04:27   Link #691
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

I really wanted to beat that Ashikabi who treated Yashima badly, I would have done a lot worst to him.

Thankfully Shiina wearing a dress with thigh highs, Yukari wanting to anxiously rub Tsukiumi boobs and the girls in their bikinis covered in mud subsided my anger

Trap + Ponytail + Mini-skirt + Stockings = Deadly Combo
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 06:18   Link #692
Wrath88
Kissing...

Come to think of it, wasn't mud wrestling unfair? Tsukiumi can increase the moisture content and make it more slippery.

Well, she won anyway.
Old 2010-09-01, 07:03   Link #693
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Did them separately so they were still in psd format, and just put them together as you see them. However, I was bored went ahead and saved them by themselves so you can look at them easier. Not all the info may be accurate, but works for me...

Spoiler:
Freebie av
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 11:35   Link #694
Francismeunier
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Feng View Post
I really wanted to beat that Ashikabi who treated Yashima badly, I would have done a lot worst to him.
I would have sliced and diced him but Yukari's abuse of him made me so I will content on that one.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 13:01   Link #695
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Man I know it would have been COMPLETELY ooc for him but I wish Kagari would have mud wrestled Kuu making meat balls was adorable.

I think Yukari is scaring then Shiina
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 14:31   Link #696
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Man I know it would have been COMPLETELY ooc for him but I wish Kagari would have mud wrestled Kuu making meat balls was adorable.
Ack. When I first read that, I thought you were hoping that Kagari and Kuu had mud wrestled.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 14:58   Link #697
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Ep 09, signs of adaptation decay!?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 15:51   Link #698
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Man I know it would have been COMPLETELY ooc for him but I wish Kagari would have mud wrestled
There would be no chance of him winning.

But yes, would be awesome.
Old 2010-09-01, 15:58   Link #699
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Ack. When I first read that, I thought you were hoping that Kagari and Kuu had mud wrestled.
Kuu-chan needs to be left alone to her own devices, thats what makes her so adorable but I would have thought everyone here would be hoping Kagari and Miya would have joined in
I think I probably would have imploded!

No prizes for guessing who wins their tho

Love the fact that Kazehana manages to lose her threads dare I say she almost kinda stole that scene just for that fact and her pose!

wonder whats up next, Twister?!
Old 2010-09-01, 15:58   Link #700
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Why couldn't we see the anime originally mud wrestling match?
I see im not the only one that was disappointed. Oh well i haven't really had negative thoughts about the changes they have made for the anime but i am worried about the time restraints and if we will get to certain material or will they leave them out.

Im starting to think Yukari might be some type of Sekirei ashikabi hybrid she is freakin scary, how the hell are her and Minato related.

I think the next game should either be tag team jello arm wrestling, but i will also accept twister

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, seinen