AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-04, 19:53   Link #81
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

the ANBU guy is Kabuto *if you read manga you know that?*
the "secrets" are apparently considered like a "H-bomb" the way people behave regarding it.
i would think a family member (they are all there for the exam any ways) would of been caring for Hinata especially after her injuries. I want to give her a hug, she needs more hugs!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 20:04   Link #82
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker916
Why did bakasan change format to rmvb file types. Im never going to install Realplayer on my comp so i cant play the files. I think their are alternative players but dont feel like looking for them. Now i have to dl darkanimes
You say that like its a bad thing ^^

Also rvmb is easier to encode and faster from what I understand is the reason he did it cause hes not good at encoding. Like someone said in another post, hes about speed not quality.
Mephisto03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 21:50   Link #83
bghomie

when things like that happen, i usually save the link (ex. ...avi.torrent) as torrent, then go right click and open with bit torrent. but you know.. i dont' know waht the problem is for you (all.. somewhat), lol

as for the rm thing, you can use real player for it, I do
bghomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 23:50   Link #84
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

The only thing i liked in this episode was the Hakke. The kaiten was disappointing.....if u read the manga ull kno why. And also...if anyone else noticed...the action scenes that are kind of in a 3rd person view far away seems awefully stick figurish. Its not like the smooth movements from the Garaa v. Lee fight. But i gotta commend the writers for doing so much things in 1 epsiode.

Oh and one more thing, i noticed that they changed the sign of the seal on Neji. I guess they did for social reasons since the swastica-like (spelling?) sign will probably offend many people.

EDIT: one more thing, did anyone notice how the first 4 clones did a lot more than the APPARENTLY hundreds of clones. (Note: not more than 2 appeared at once and all the rest were just back ground wall paper.)
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 02:04   Link #85
Gear853
Knowledge Is Power.

good episode! but too much talking at the end.

i can't wait for the next episode... it's Kybi power time yes??
Gear853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 02:18   Link #86
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Damn, doesn't anyone care about storyline. That episode was great. Though I was hoping for the Kaiten to look more impressive. Also when Naruto was doing Kagebushin, they all attacked in the manga. I guess it was just to make it easier on the animators, but it didn't make any sense for just 2 to attack Neji at once. Hopefully 62 will finish the fight,
Spoiler:
, and start the next fight. Though that may be asking for a bit much.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 02:43   Link #87
Stickels
Just passing by

as cool as this episode was, I was kind of dissapointed with how only like 2 of the cloes would attack Neji while the rest would stand back, it was pretty stupid.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 03:21   Link #88
ZhouYu
^im with stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NacchiChanDesu
Why would anyone want to steal the Byakugan thingie anyways (except to see thru people clothes or something ), the sharingan so pwnz0rz the byakugan. Besides Kabuto isn't there to steal hyuga clan secrets anyway...

When I read this part in the manga I too pictured the heavenly spin looking so much better... seems like they ran out of money for this ep and couldn't animate it as good as they should've. Hopefully they saved the money so they could animate the next couple of eps tite. But yeah, i always wondered why Naruto didn't summon gamabunta on neji's butt. THat would kick ass.

I wonder why they changed the seal on neji's forehead *cough*swastika*cough*.
they changed the seal cause some stupid people might mistaken it for the nazi swastika...
ZhouYu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 03:59   Link #89
Hyuga Jubei
Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhouYu
they changed the seal cause some stupid people might mistaken it for the nazi swastika...

Offended by that comment

But anyways I wanted to know,if anyone knew what the new symbol meant ?
And besides that the ep was good Neji in good action can't ask for anymore
luved how he started off the first Heavenly Spin when he blocked Narutos punch.

Hyuga Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 05:44   Link #90
mistagrinch
Sex on the Beach

well, i believe the new symbol (+) means "plus"

it is used when adding two or more numbers in math.
mistagrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 06:53   Link #91
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The new symbol means nothing at all, it's just a simple cross

I don't think that the Kaiten look more impressive in the manga, the more the attack is powerful, the more the Kaiten is badass.
And the first time Neji uses it against Naruto in the manga, the effect is the same as in the anime.

Spoiler:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 10:21   Link #92
GUTB_

Sure enough, they f'ed the 64 Hands of Hakke. Now it looks kind of stupid.
GUTB_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 10:23   Link #93
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

loll mistragrinch - it's a addition sign (cross - or what ever)
well because I'm not a manga reader I thought the Kaiten was impressive, but what Hunter shows us - has me on the edge of my seat for 62 (gosh it's going to be in that one right????? I wonder if Naruto fans are more impatient than other series fans? Perhaps it's just me)

I thought the story line was awesome. I also like how Naruto actually listens and responds to what others have to say and takes it all in. I mean he could just interrupt and say something like "too bothersome" and blow off what his opponent says. I for one love to hear the history on all these twisted kick ass ninjas! Wonder if they will ever spill the complete story on Kakashi? - one can only hope.
Old 2003-12-05, 10:28   Link #94
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
loll mistragrinch - it's a addition sign (cross - or what ever)
well because I'm not a manga reader I thought the Kaiten was impressive, but what Hunter shows us - has me on the edge of my seat for 62 (gosh it's going to be in that one right????? I wonder if Naruto fans are more impatient than other series fans? Perhaps it's just me)

I thought the story line was awesome. I also like how Naruto actually listens and responds to what others have to say and takes it all in. I mean he could just interrupt and say something like "too bothersome" and blow off what his opponent says. I for one love to hear the history on all these twisted kick ass ninjas! Wonder if they will ever spill the complete story on Kakashi? - one can only hope.

Yes id love to know a little more about him. But is it better if he keeps his mysteriousness?

Anyhow, looking forward to watching it when i come in from work... any comments on the darkanime sub?
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 11:19   Link #95
eXistenZ
pls..crac...anime need

darkanimes sub aint bad, actually i find it pretty good, better quality for sound and video then saiyamans raw release.

i havent seen a anbu/aone release in a long time to compare it with.

darkanime also put the opening karoke<sp> in this episode.
eXistenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 12:18   Link #96
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Just finished enjoying the fast, high quality sub (DarkAnime) and after this sinks in a bit..... well Neji's dad (granted it was his choice) saved his clan and thus acted like a true leader of the clan....thus in a way he was truly the strongest and even it took Hinata's dad 10 years or so to realize that, it is obvious now. I am unclear on why no one has shared this information with Neji.
Old 2003-12-05, 13:39   Link #97
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
I am unclear on why no one has shared this information with Neji.
Do you want a spoiler or waiting a week to know?
Old 2003-12-05, 14:35   Link #98
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

if it is just a week ... guess I could wait, seeing as I'll read any spoiler in a thread. But I would like to hope that Hinata's dad perhaps would clear up things with Neji. Heck having the kid run around with a distorted *unknowing* view of how things really went down, well... I can't see that being all that profitable. I would think this could possibly end up with Neji pulling a Itachi move!!! ohhhh bother ....... I'd appreciate any spoiler! Thanx!!!!!
Old 2003-12-05, 14:46   Link #99
AnimeFangirl

Don't worry, everything will be sorted out next week if you can only be bothered to wait. And I'll take a gander at that little plus sign if only I can be bothered to dl the anime. Wait, I can't. -____-

EDIT: In the end I got it anyway because Neji = teh sexy. I notice they changed the scene in the beginning with Iruka. They should have kept his old desk in the manga with the computer and the feeding bottle (I kid you not). Tenten looked quite hot, btw, what's Neji waiting for?

Ehhh, then I just skipped about a bit, saw the gay green cross thingy (disappointment), decent amount of action, then talk talk talk, everybody stare stare stare, meh, meh, meh. Yah, whatever. It makes good watching for the Neji fan anyway.

Anyone notice that Neji was pretty damn big for a 4-year old kid? I mean he reaches up to his dad's waist already. And what big heads Hinata and Neji had! Scary! And that woman next to Hizashi, is that Neji's mom? Ooh, not bad at all.

Minor complaint: It seems like the anime made it look like Hizashi specifically had designs on Hinata's life, whereas in the manga it was more ambiguous, we aren't sure WHAT he was trying to do - if anything at all - besides giving both of them a very nasty look. Don't decide everything for us if it doesn't need to be decided, thank you very much, if you don't mind!

Last edited by AnimeFangirl; 2003-12-05 at 18:48.
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-05, 19:05   Link #100
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
I'd appreciate any spoiler! Thanx!!!!!
Let's go ^^

Spoiler: