Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-11-23, 20:16   Link #1541
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
SotF Sakai Yuji might have utilized an Unrestricted Spell that uses the power of existence's opposite polarity to prevent Shana from doing that. It's possible that Alastor might be pretending to agree while trying to find some weaknesses since Tenpa Jyousai can't work against the Balle Masque god this time.
Wait, Snake reversed the polarity? He is indeed a madman.
Old 2008-11-24, 00:11   Link #1542
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

wow he is so broken O_o hax!!
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 08:55   Link #1543
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumichan808 View Post
i don't understand why would alastor go with SotF though... isn't alastor one of those people that was against what SotF way back when was planning? i mean, if alastor really was taken away, shana could have just "called him back" or reform him like in the battle against Aizenji. does that mean that alastor really wants to help yuji and agrees with him?
SnH told alastor that being with him is much better than with shana as her powers have been sealed off. so alastor stay with SnH ever since shana was captured. they are now traveling around together, having fun and planning the final battle. meanwhile shana is locked in SnH's attic, feeling alone for the first time since that time when she found Shiro, she cut her wrist..... but the servants caught her and healed her. since then she is living like a walking corpse until she remembered all the important things to her......, but then hecate appears and tried to assassinate her, not wanting to disturb the guards, hecate only used weak attacks which give shana enough time to signal SnH to come to rescue her....
Spoiler for don't open this:
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 11:08   Link #1544
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
SnH told alastor that being with him is much better than with shana as her powers have been sealed off. so alastor stay with SnH ever since shana was captured. they are now traveling around together, having fun and planning the final battle. meanwhile shana is locked in SnH's attic, feeling alone for the first time since that time when she found Shiro, she cut her wrist..... but the servants caught her and healed her. since then she is living like a walking corpse until she remembered all the important things to her....., but then hecate appears and tried to assassinate her, not wanting to disturb the guards, hecate only used weak attacks which give shana enough time to signal SnH to come to rescue her....
.......need more info
Old 2008-11-24, 16:06   Link #1545
DeotoxSlayer

Is there anyway you could do a short summary of the novel cnnydz???
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 17:20   Link #1546
mars199

Quote:
SnH told alastor that being with him is much better than with shana as her powers have been sealed off. so alastor stay with SnH ever since shana was captured. they are now traveling around together, having fun and planning the final battle. meanwhile shana is locked in SnH's attic, feeling alone for the first time since that time when she found Shiro, she cut her wrist..... but the servants caught her and healed her. since then she is living like a walking corpse until she remembered all the important things to her......, but then hecate appears and tried to assassinate her, not wanting to disturb the guards, hecate only used weak attacks which give shana enough time to signal SnH to come to rescue her....

poor thing....
mars199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 20:01   Link #1547
Shana-tan
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

Quote:
Suicidal Shana? DO NOT WANT

Uruchai! Uruchai! Uruchai!
Shana-tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 22:39   Link #1548
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
wow he is so broken O_o hax!!
I doubt hax are involved. If someone can completely understand and master all aspects to power of existence, then it's possible to discover and utilize its exact counterpart opposite.

I can imagine Hecate getting a little melancholic in seeing her lord place her at the second fiddle and right behind Shana.
That one pic showing Shana (I think it's her) in that black and red dress while standing next to SotF Sakai Yuji. Does it mean that Shana has allied with him?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 02:32   Link #1549
othera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana-tan View Post
Suicidal Shana? DO NOT WANT
This D:<

More info is needed lol
othera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 05:00   Link #1550
keisakulover

Send a message via AIM to keisakulover Send a message via MSN to keisakulover
Needs MOAR Bel=Peol.
keisakulover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 11:27   Link #1551
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Wow... that has to suck for her...
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 11:29   Link #1552
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

no,....I refuse to accept Shana going emo!!!
Old 2008-11-25, 11:59   Link #1553
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
no,....I refuse to accept Shana going emo!!!
Well, when the person you like turns into a dark god, beats the shit out of you, seals your powers, and locks you in a dungeon with a jealous loli, and your Lord apparently decides to go hang out with him instead, you can't really help but get a little depressed. =/
Old 2008-11-25, 12:18   Link #1554
Shana-tan
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Well, when the person you like turns into a dark god, beats the shit out of you, seals your powers, and locks you in a dungeon with a jealous loli, and your Lord apparently decides to go hang out with him instead, you can't really help but get a little depressed. =/
Uhmm... I don't think she's a "little" depressed if she tries to kill herself

But yeah, I get your point... poor Shana-chan

Uruchai! Uruchai! Uruchai!

Last edited by Shana-tan; 2008-11-25 at 13:11. Reason: I hate my english
Shana-tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 13:01   Link #1555
keisakulover

Send a message via AIM to keisakulover Send a message via MSN to keisakulover
I know I would be miserable. Probably wouldn't go trying to kill myself, but...
keisakulover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 13:42   Link #1556
setsuke

Quote:
'having fun' lolz alastor and SnH are almost like arc enemy, and he somehow agreed to be with SnH really need moar summary and detail pls. Poor Shana what happen after that or did it ended like that?
Old 2008-11-25, 16:03   Link #1557
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana-tan View Post
Uhmm... I don't think she's a "little" depressed if she tries to kill herself

But yeah, I get your point... poor Shana-chan
lol, i thought i told you not to take it out of context. shana didn't try to commit suicide, she was just trying to cut loose the bracelet that is sealing off her powers. but yeah she was quite depressed, because she realised that in reality she is just a little girl and weak (can't-even-punch-a-hole-in-the-wall weak lol).

and alastor stayed with SnH simply to spy on him. he is taking note of Snh's every move. in fact what is funny is that when all three of them(shana alastor and SnH) are together, shana and alastor just keeps on talking about how to ruin SnH's party., which made SnH quite pissed

but seriously hecate is like a jealousy wife, when her attack on shana was stopped by SnH she was like "no, i don't like it, she(shana) must die, you must make her disapear"
Old 2008-11-25, 16:17   Link #1558
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

ah good u finally clarify things....but i still need moar info
Old 2008-11-25, 17:11   Link #1559
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
ah good u finally clarify things....but i still need moar info
no more info, haven't finished, but apparently margery is still alive, in a vegetative state though
Old 2008-11-25, 18:06   Link #1560
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
no more info, haven't finished, but apparently margery is still alive, in a vegetative state though
Leave now and keep readin >.>

Come back when your done the book and can write a full summary <.<

On another note Volume 4 Chapter 1 of SnS has been fully translated on B-T. Though i'm not sure if this is new news.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen