V-Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 12:29   Link #623
kamikazex

somehow guy figures just dont look as cool
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 03:36   Link #624
Question
Crossdresser

How much does F/SN cost in japan? 95 USD sounds incredible.
Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-20, 09:27   Link #625
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Slasher View Post
got eb craft archer. Gallery
Nice! I always loved the look of the eb Archer, happy he's not a disappointment.

By the way, could you link me to where you ordered him from? I'm just comparing P+P on each site, thanks~
Old 2006-10-21, 06:42   Link #626
V-Slasher

I ordered him from amenbo http://www.amenbo.com/toj.html.
their website is horrible, but they have the lowest prices, you can choose between many shipping methods and pay with paypal
Old 2006-10-21, 07:06   Link #627
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Thanks, i'll keep this website in mind then~
Old 2006-10-22, 22:23   Link #628
depthcharge101

This is prolly a little too late to ask... But I was wondering if anyone knows any site that still has this fate stay night music box >< (http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/prod...u=142428%2D00). Is it possible to ask them to restock or something on that site? Also... if anyone has any news about fsn wall scrolls, please tell me >< I am looking for fsn wall scrolls for quote sometime but apparently I couldn't find anything official.
depthcharge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 02:31   Link #629
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-28, 07:35   Link #630
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
Unhappy

So I have good news, and terrible news. The good news is that I picked up a 1/7 EnterBrain Rin today at a convention. Specifically, this one, with the nice pose and base. Now, the terrible news is that after I got home and opened the box up in order to display her, I found that she was actually broken from the base - although the figurine is intact, and the base is intact, the join between them has snapped.

At any rate, I've emailed the retailer and hopefully they'll be able to replace or refund it... but if not, I'm curious to know if anyone has any idea of how to go about repairing the problem - if there's any way people can think about reattaching her to the base with some kind of strong glue, perhaps, that will enable me to safely display my figurine.

I'm kicking myself now for not getting a Clayz Rin when I had the chance. Sigh. Well, fingers crossed - any ideas, anyone?

-Andiyar
Old 2006-10-28, 17:08   Link #631
V-Slasher

use a strong glue for plastic materials. I had a similar problem with one of my figures (maxfactory nakoruru), she was broken in the most important part that sustained the overall weight of the figure, but I manage to fix that part and now she's fine.

well wait for hlj answer (usually they take 1-2 days) if they won't refund you, try this method.

by the way ebcraft rin is far better than clayz rin, there's no way you could regret buying this one.
Old 2006-10-29, 02:03   Link #632
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
@ V-Slasher

The only thing I think I prefer about the Clayz Rin over the EBCraft is the facial expression. Otherwise, the EBcraft is indeed beautiful.

Now... do you have any particular recommendations as to a brand or type of glue I should hunt down if it proves necessary? I've done a bit of googling but as I'm not a model builder I have no idea whether I should choose some form of epoxy glue, or a cyanoacrylate. From what I've read, the latter does bond plastic-to-plastic very quickly and well, but still. Brands, a thin or a thick glue - it appears slightly more complex then I'd thought! Any ideas there?

Oh, and unfortanately I didn't get my Rin from HLJ - I just linked the ebcraft example there to demonstrate. Since I picked it up at a convention, am unable to attend the second day of the show, and since the retailer is in a city about a thousand kilometres away... yes, refunds and all that become harder.

-Andiyar
Old 2006-10-29, 07:47   Link #633
V-Slasher

yeah the facial expression is one of the reasons why I have saber and archer but not rin.

sorry I live in Italy and the name of the products are different. just go to a shop that sell a few types of glue. it's written on the box what are they specific for. pvc is a plastic material, so go for a glue that fix plastic (you don't need something specific for model kits). I was really surprised how I managed to fix my broken figure, the situation was deperate.

but it is the base or the foot that is broken?
Old 2006-10-29, 21:03   Link #634
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

I thought I'd throw my two cents in, just for the heck of it. Those models have given me nightmares...
Old 2006-10-30, 23:43   Link #635
kamikazex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori Ota View Post

I thought I'd throw my two cents in, just for the heck of it. Those models have given me nightmares...
lol good stuff man
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-02, 02:28   Link #636
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post
I'd buy this just to laugh at it everyday, and it only costs 30RMB (approximately $3.80).
Height: 7.8cm (approximately 3.07in)

Info & image from HotGame会社.

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h45099411?

13500Yen...

This thing is now more expensive than the original collection edition Saber figurine...

You just have to love the Chinese way of copying stuff XD

http://blog.livedoor.jp/dqnplus/archives/811575.html

http://tw.f5.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/a...98?u=nick38.tw

If you live in Taiwan, you could buy one .
Old 2006-11-02, 14:58   Link #637
V-Slasher

I still don't understand if this is a crappy copy or it's sold with something. still there is no way I would buy this figure. death for those who dare to mock saber!
Old 2006-11-03, 00:13   Link #638
Thelastguardian

It came with a Chinese anime magazine...Apparently, no one in the editor office of that magazine in Beijing thought that the figurine looks a bit funny.

Once it was released into the market, well, the rest is history.

The magazine tried to recall that issue, but fans were snatching them up in newspaper stands across China

This thing got the legendary title "邪神" . Sort of the same as the "Black History" term for the anime genus, but much rarer- only 4 figurines ever got that title

Look on the bright side- if you look closely, you could see that whoever made this model enlarged Saber's boobs *explode*
Old 2006-11-03, 01:16   Link #639
AK-kun
Made of Singapore and Win

Send a message via AIM to AK-kun Send a message via MSN to AK-kun
Hahaha, I near died laughing...

However, I was reminded of another certain 1/1 (yes, life-size) Saber doll (too huge to be a doll, if you ask me) somewhere around. The scary thing is, she doesn't even look like Saber, and when I try to imagine that doll standing like that in my bedroom, I'm gonna have nightmares, and when I wake up from them I'll see her looming over me with Excalibur in hand, and that'll freak me out even more.
AK-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 06:39   Link #640
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
oh dear...i nearly spazed out seeing this model of saber...me wants! >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote