1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.68%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-10-29, 10:39   Link #461
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
@ 4Tran

I think Celestial Being already know that what they are doing really does not make any sense. Sumeragi noted it, Allelujah noted it. Don't know what Setsuna or Lockon thinks, though. And yet, we still do not know what Aeolia Schenberg (if that is his name) is planning to do; until he actually says something right out (the political speech he gave in the 1st ep is still quite shady), the Celestial Beings would still have to stick with the "stop war thing using armed intervention" convention they are doing so right now. Like what Aeolia says (the political speech) is already what the Celestial Beings are after. Also, if you guys think about it, they do not really actually barge into those wars that are trivial in comparison to the events they were all a part of...so I think Aeolia wanted something bigger than armed intervention, maybe he's bored that all 3 factions stay away from each other and have that weird, false peace, or some damn thing. Unless he says something, then that is the time Celestial Beings would actually show what their true purpose is.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-29, 11:18   Link #462
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
I think Celestial Being already know that what they are doing really does not make any sense. Sumeragi noted it, Allelujah noted it. Don't know what Setsuna or Lockon thinks, though.
While we still don't know squat about Celestial Being's leadership, episode 4 makes it quite clear that the rank and file are earnest about their stated goals.
Old 2007-10-29, 11:54   Link #463
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
I still think that is not what Celestial Beings are there for, and unless Aeolia really states something that would also put the stated goals that both the rank and file say that they're committed to doing. It still feels hollow. It's just all a prequel to something really big, and that what they are doing right now, as what other people have already posted in this thread, could be leading to incite war to all 3 factions and have a war to end all wars, and maybe they're the villains after all in this series, LOL. If you look at the way they do missions, it's somehow weird that they do all those stuff, without any actual reactions (any evil or emotional or whatever reactions, that is, to the commands given by the higher ups) or compunctions why they do it, so yes, I think they're in for something really nasty once their true colors are shown. I mean, if that is just the purpose Celestial Beings are in that show, then it would become pretty lame. >.<;;

I have high hopes for the political crises in this show, LOL. They are actually food for thought, even if it seems very political in a sense. I see Graham as another Jerrid, if he gets his Flag Custom destroyed to be replaced by another, then another, then another. The way people are sitting around in the 3 main factions doing nothing is basically what real politics actually do, they really just sit around wait for developments before actually planning on doing anything; they have to think of the many crises that could arise if they plan too quickly, do something quickly, etc. And yes, they actually see Celestial Beings as a threat, with all their peace mongering using force disrupting the peace that they already have, which is good. I now claim Lockon as my husbando. also, those @$$ boosters rock.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote