AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2010-07-11, 00:58   Link #13821
klare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
This is where I ordered it from.

Even though the post says preorder... it's in stock at the moment, so have no worries.
ok thx man
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 01:01   Link #13822
klare

and before the wc ends...
Spoiler for Team Ghost:
Old 2010-07-11, 01:08   Link #13823
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
and before the wc ends...
Spoiler for Team Ghost:
Now they just need 7 more players.

I nominate Galatea, Yuma, Cynthia, Tabitha, Dietrich, Clarice, and Miata. Would you look at that... it's all the ghosts, the 3 new allies (clearly not "ghosts" since they weren't in Pieta), and 1 frienemy. Must be destiny for them to from a soccer team to save the world [cup].
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 01:28   Link #13824
Royal Blue Nazi

Talking

Quote:

I nominate Galatea, Yuma, Cynthia, Tabitha, Dietrich, Clarice, and Miata. Would you look at that... it's all the ghosts, the 3 new allies (clearly not "ghosts" since they weren't in Pieta), and 1 frienemy. Must be destiny for them to from a soccer team to save the world [cup].
The most famous and feared soccer team to jion the world cup!!!!

If we got those images of galatea, yuma, cynthia, tabitha, dietrich, clarice, and miata in soccer uniform... that well fill up the picture!!!!!! Not to forget they must be colored!!!

Then their enemies will be the warriors of the organization (rimuto as the coach), the abyssal ones (let's make them alive again), and the ultimate will be priscilla's ( well...she must be duplicated to meet the team number requirement - but she was such a dirty player she can make it only by herself alone).

Wonder if dietrich will be doing traitorship in this game though.

Well, it's not finished yet damned with the power, it pissed almost 2 days ... give me shorter time to color the stuff, not to mention the busy work schedule.

Well, here is a pick I made for Galatea!!!!

I have to darkened her lines and color her up as best as I can.

Hope you like it guys!!!

as for the moment I am working for nude Miria, Deneve, Clarice and Miata. Yuma and Cynthia will be posted soon.

See you next time !!!!!

Last edited by Royal Blue Nazi; 2010-07-11 at 01:40.
Royal Blue Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 02:29   Link #13825
klare

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Blue Nazi View Post
The most famous and feared soccer team to jion the world cup!!!!

If we got those images of galatea, yuma, cynthia, tabitha, dietrich, clarice, and miata in soccer uniform... that well fill up the picture!!!!!! Not to forget they must be colored!!!

Then their enemies will be the warriors of the organization (rimuto as the coach), the abyssal ones (let's make them alive again), and the ultimate will be priscilla's ( well...she must be duplicated to meet the team number requirement - but she was such a dirty player she can make it only by herself alone).

Wonder if dietrich will be doing traitorship in this game though.
wanted to have all 7 Ghosts in the team and even had an idea of a 5 vs 5 story against Team Abyss, but could not focus to do it... maybe will learn coloring during the next wc^^

Quote:
as for the moment I am working for nude Miria, Deneve, Clarice and Miata. Yuma and Cynthia will be posted soon.
looking forward for it
Old 2010-07-11, 06:40   Link #13826
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Well, here is a pick I made for Galatea!!!!

I have to darkened her lines and color her up as best as I can.

Hope you like it guys!!!
Well, I really do like it, most probably because it is Galatea. But really it is indeed nice, the only thing that looks off for me is her left hand on the hilt of the sword, I think it's wrong, not sure though.
Ryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 08:32   Link #13827
limao
DeAd

Enough of laughing folks...its cry time
limao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 10:50   Link #13828
warrior

Teresa

warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 10:56   Link #13829
Weird D
Just existing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post

Well, I really do like it, most probably because it is Galatea. But really it is indeed nice, the only thing that looks off for me is her left hand on the hilt of the sword, I think it's wrong, not sure though.
I think you're right Ryuken, it seems she has two right hands : in this position, the thumb of the hand on the hilt should be on the left of the sword and the other fingers on the right.

To be confirmed though, but if necessary, can RBN fix it?
Weird D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 14:11   Link #13830
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by limao View Post
Enough of laughing folks...its cry time
man.. you really are obsessed with those death scenes aint ya
Mikke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 14:19   Link #13831
limao
DeAd

Not as much as yagi
Old 2010-07-11, 15:18   Link #13832
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

well, I gotta say I totally anticipated the destroyer focusing all of it's life sucking aim on priscilla but I kinda hoped Teresa's head would pop out of it and say something nostalgic to her, all the while those meaty things are tightly grabbing Priscilla ofc...

You think you can muster a scene like that?
Mikke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 23:20   Link #13833
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikke View Post
well, I gotta say I totally anticipated the destroyer focusing all of it's life sucking aim on priscilla but I kinda hoped Teresa's head would pop out of it and say something nostalgic to her, all the while those meaty things are tightly grabbing Priscilla ofc...
Now, that would be something. But not likely.
Old 2010-07-12, 06:06   Link #13834
limao
DeAd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikke View Post

You think you can muster a scene like that?
You mean this?
Old 2010-07-12, 11:46   Link #13835
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I love the way you drew their faces
Old 2010-07-12, 11:46   Link #13836
Ryus
The One Eyed King

I just touched up part of my first coloring, since it was so incomplete, and was wondering if you all liked the skin tones and/or had any other comments.

Spoiler for Pics... Originial and Update:

I wanted Clare's face to be very close to white since when people get this scared the color usually drains from their face. So I'm not sure yet if I'm going to darken the almost invisible shadowing (yes, I actually waited my time adding a very subtle shadowing (maybe if I make the cheeks whiter and then add shadows... )... since it kinda conflicts with the goal of a scared to death face that's had the color drained from it.
Old 2010-07-12, 13:51   Link #13837
Ryuken
Claymore #01

like the second one.
Old 2010-07-12, 14:32   Link #13838
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I just touched up part of my first coloring, since it was so incomplete, and was wondering if you all liked the skin tones and/or had any other comments.

Spoiler for Pics... Originial and Update:

I wanted Clare's face to be very close to white since when people get this scared the color usually drains from their face. So I'm not sure yet if I'm going to darken the almost invisible shadowing (yes, I actually waited my time adding a very subtle shadowing (maybe if I make the cheeks whiter and then add shadows... )... since it kinda conflicts with the goal of a scared to death face that's had the color drained from it.
Tears are wayyyyy too saturated in the first one. It needs less color. Your update does a better job. And yes, people do turn pale/white, but not as extreme as you colored it, but I wouldn't know how to fix that . Otherwise, it's nice. I like the hair color.
________
NEXIUM SIDE EFFECT

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 06:16.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 14:47   Link #13839
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Tears are wayyyyy too saturated in the first one. It needs less color. Your update does a better job. And yes, people do turn pale/white, but not as extreme as you colored it, but I wouldn't know how to fix that . Otherwise, it's nice. I like the hair color.
I must have changed the color shading 50 times since I posted that. Can't seem to make it perfect but it's easily fixed...

Here is some darker ones for you (without any attempt to whiten the face)

Spoiler for other shin tone attemtps:

I've actually colored the entire page... not just this one panel (most of the page looks a lot better than Clare's skin tone). However I've left the comfort of Corel Painter and have been using Photoshop all day... so I can gain so experience with it.

Spoiler for Work in progress of the whole page...:

As you can see I still have much to do... but I see this as more of an excuse to better learn photoshop. I made tons of mistakes when I first did this page ages ago... today is the day I learn to fix them.
Old 2010-07-12, 14:51   Link #13840
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I must have changed the color shading 50 times since I posted that. Can't seem to make it perfect but it's easily fixed...

Here is some darker ones for you (without any attempt to whiten the face)

Spoiler for other shin tone attemtps:

I've actually colored the entire page... not just this one panel (most of the page looks a lot better than Clare's skin tone). However I've left the comfort of Corel Painter and have been using Photoshop all day... so I can gain so experience with it.

Spoiler for Work in progress of the whole page...:

As you can see I still have much to do... but I see this as more of an excuse to better learn photoshop. I made tons of mistakes when I first did this page ages ago... today is the day I learn to fix them.
I think you did well with the page, but the constant change in color of the sky/bg is kind of weird. First, it's blue, then purple, then brown. And also, this is kind of a personal type of thing, but I always pictured Priscilla as a paler shade of purple.

Tags
images