Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-17, 14:42   Link #81
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Nobody keep the Story, the lastest chapter have been amazing and with full natural action, the Author is very good.
Yes it has been a while.

Basically the king has been a pawn of some strange ... goo .. If you touch it for 10 seconds (20?) you turn into one of their soldiers.

Now Kearu is trying to rebuild the country after the king was defeated. But one of the hero's Bullet is still around.

I'm trying to figure out how Bullet still has his gun. He's dead right? The gun should've turned into a gem after Bullet died. (He's a goo puppet now)

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-17, 14:58   Link #82
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Yes it has been a while.

Basically the king has been a pawn of some strange ... goo .. If you touch it for 10 seconds (20?) you turn into one of their soldiers.

Now Kearu is trying to rebuild the country after the king was defeated. But one of the hero's Bullet is still around.

I'm trying to figure out how Bullet still has his gun. He's dead right? The gun should've turned into a gem after Bullet died. (He's a goo puppet now)
The king is the answer, the king was not dead and Kearu/Cure bring him to normal to be punished, meaning whatever the king got, the Pedo Priest Bullet got it too and that count so he still have his gun(with that Gem for Kureha? she dual wielding would eb brutal)
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-02, 11:18   Link #83
AP24

All the lewd scenes are described in the LN but are skipped in the WN. I wish the WN translator would translate these scenes from the LN.

At least the manga is adapting the LN version. Looking forward to see the lewd scenes with the other girls in the manga. The manga should reach Kureha's first time at the end of this year.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 10:59   Link #84
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
All the lewd scenes are described in the LN but are skipped in the WN. I wish the WN translator would translate these scenes from the LN.

At least the manga is adapting the LN version. Looking forward to see the lewd scenes with the other girls in the manga. The manga should reach Kureha's first time at the end of this year.
That is because the WN is on a 15+ PLACE and the author would be banned otherwise, we should convince translator, maybe donating the raws.
Old 2018-09-03, 14:27   Link #85
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

buy the translator the raws.
Old 2018-09-03, 23:51   Link #86
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
That is because the WN is on a 15+ PLACE and the author would be banned otherwise, we should convince translator, maybe donating the raws.
What other WN series that add lewd scenes to their LN version?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-03, 02:40   Link #87
Saihate

This one got an anime.
I didn't expect that since I thought it would be too problematic by the source material.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-03, 09:37   Link #88
guyy

NOOOOOO I just started reading this and it was removed........... God damn it, why did wayback machine have to stop archiving syosetu.... ;____;

Edit: author announced he is editing it to remove any ero content, because narou has been very strict lately and has deleted even famous authors accounts. Phew. I managed to get like 80% of the chapters saved from google cache, but I didn't feel like reading it without the missing chapters.

Last edited by guyy; 2019-12-03 at 11:44.
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-19, 10:10   Link #89
KasumiZX

This a very interesting series and i do enjoy reading it
KasumiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 12:14   Link #90
Sixth
Hu Tao

Is this series ended? I wonder what happened to his harem in the end. Does anyone here have idea what happened in the end?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 12:31   Link #91
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

WN was removed so we don't know...
Old 2020-09-21, 13:31   Link #92
SirCopert

The series is still ongoing and is continuing as a light novel, however the protagonist continues to have sex with all of his harem, so...
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-22, 08:02   Link #93
jagt

If I'm not mistaken the volume 9 was scheduled for January, I don't remember now if it was said a concrete day. In the LN the mc has already fulfilled his revenge against the kingdom and the heroes so this volume may be the last one of the series.
Old 2020-09-22, 09:28   Link #94
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
If I'm not mistaken the volume 9 was scheduled for January, I don't remember now if it was said a concrete day. In the LN the mc has already fulfilled his revenge against the kingdom and the heroes so this volume may be the last one of the series.
Isn't the king still missing to finish his revenge?
Old 2020-09-22, 10:30   Link #95
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
Isn't the king still missing to finish his revenge?
Spoiler for King:
Old 2020-09-23, 10:04   Link #96
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Spoiler for King:
How does Keyaru kill the king? And Keyaru is having sex with Eve or not? On tvtropes it says they only did foreplay
Old 2021-01-14, 14:57   Link #97
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
How does Keyaru kill the king? And Keyaru is having sex with Eve or not? On tvtropes it says they only did foreplay
Any news about volume 9? I think Iblis is in the cover and was released at the end of december.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 22:18   Link #98
Nivek von Beldo

So... Someone translated the novels again or are still Abandoned?
Old 2021-01-22, 13:41   Link #99
Rasty

I wonder how the anime is gonna turn out, out of morbid curiosity mostly. I can imagine great hentai from this series, but regular anime? No.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 16:36   Link #100
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
I wonder how the anime is gonna turn out, out of morbid curiosity mostly. I can imagine great hentai from this series, but regular anime? No.
So far have been a perfect adaptation of the novel(sans red hot iron penetration) so i'm loving it

Tags
crazy protagonist, harem, multifunctional heal, rape, skill copy