1 out of 10 : Painful 5 2.36%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-02-22, 07:37   Link #281
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Interessting episode.
Funny how Revive got owned by Haro. Though I was kind of surprised, where Revive got out of the Raiser-cockpit. I always thought, that the cockpit was the red-blackish part in the front.

What I don't understand: Why did they let Anew and Revive escape? I can understand, that Lockon couldn't fire at the shuttle, but Setsuna was also there and could have shot them, or catch them and force the shuttle back to the Ptolemaios.

Then there is Louise's new MA. How exactly do they explain, that it has beams, that can suddenly change their direction?
I could understand it, if the beam is curved from the start, or if they have prepared some reflectors, but changing its direction in the middle of the field? There goes the realism of this series...

Did they mention, how the innovators called their new suit, with fangs?

And then the scene with Anew and Soma... she called Soma a C-level quantum-brainwave user. I wonder what level the Innovators are... B-level? A-level? And what level is Setsuna going to become?

And how was it possible for Setsuna to shot the mind-controlled Anew so easily? We know, that Ribbons controlled her from the moment on, where she tried to exit the cockpit. And we also know, that Ribbons is always informed by the other Innovators on what's going on on the battlefield. So he should have known, that the 00-Raiser sortied and already destroyed two of the suits and is now on his way to the third... it shouldn't have been possible, that Ribbons got surprised.
The only explanation would be, that he let Anew die on purpose, maybe to create disputes among the Ptolemaios' crew.

I don't think so. Billy is the lead designer for A-LAWS, so what he builts definately has to be something, that gets mass-produced.
I already wrote it above: It has been four months, since the prototype got finished and tested. Shouldn't it be mass produced by now?
Setsuna was able to take out the mind-controlled anew so easily because:
1. The trans am 00 has a ridiculous range of fire
2. Trans am 00 raizer means severing the "evil"; injuries, etc, and i think something like having some machinery in your head counts as an injury too.

Uh... I really doubt they'd mass produce a mobile suit that would cause massive amounts of internal bleeding to the end-user

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
Spoiler for do you know ?:
To be frank a Lame... really lame post... its not a fantasy comic, its a science fiction anime. Every time you post crap like that, god kills half our brain sells. . You do know a lot of the actual concepts (i.e. GN Drives, excluding quantum brainwaves) actually have a scientific basis for them? Forced Proton decay for energy; GN drive, etc.
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 07:40   Link #282
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

OH Yeah this episode totally excite me. The drama and action just too perfect. 10/10 for the rating

Now that I think about it the butterfly in the OP = death

Marina hestitate in reaching the butterfly ==> almost dead

Louise reject the butterfly ==> not dead

Feldt chasing the butterfly ==> chasing the dead Nyle

Anew touch the butterfly ==> no need to be said right

Btw I though that setsuna in the end will started saying gundam but instead he's thinking about marina now now setsuna please make up your mind
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 07:45   Link #283
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
OH Yeah this episode totally excite me. The drama and action just too perfect. 10/10 for the rating

Now that I think about it the butterfly in the OP = death

Marina hestitate in reaching the butterfly ==> almost dead

Louise reject the butterfly ==> not dead

Feldt chasing the butterfly ==> chasing the dead Nyle

Anew touch the butterfly ==> no need to be said right

Btw I though that setsuna in the end will started saying gundam but instead he's thinking about marina now now setsuna please make up your mind
lol good one, but i really hope Setsuna doesn't get confused *looks at sig*. Make the right one now Setsuna, your life depends on it
Battlefield 4

Last edited by Chase; 2009-02-22 at 08:13.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 07:50   Link #284
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

For the second time, Marina is not in a prison people! She's in this meeting place (or shelter or whatever) Shirin told her to go last episode.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 07:51   Link #285
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
There wasn't really. Unless 00 can stop time
+rep for you!!!!
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 07:51   Link #286
zero7090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkpenalty View Post
Setsuna was able to take out the mind-controlled anew so easily because:
1. The trans am 00 has a ridiculous range of fire
2. Trans am 00 raizer means severing the "evil"; injuries, etc, and i think something like having some machinery in your head counts as an injury too.

Uh... I really doubt they'd mass produce a mobile suit that would cause massive amounts of internal bleeding to the end-user

To be frank a Lame... really lame post... its not a fantasy comic, its a science fiction anime. Every time you post crap like that, god kills half our brain sells. . You do know a lot of the actual concepts (i.e. GN Drives, excluding quantum brainwaves) actually have a scientific basis for them? Forced Proton decay for energy; GN drivel, etc.
arent fantasy and sci-fi non fiction already ?

how with just 2 joystick which have no more button than a my keyboard , they can control and complex machine like mobile suit ? from arm, leg movement to combat, fly, dash ... let alone 00 raiser transarm
how the hell it can make people brain hear each other ?
how the hell Ribbon can control Anew even he is few million km far from her ? So will that make the quantirium brain wave (sry i dont remember how it spell correctly) faster than speed of light ?

Last edited by zero7090; 2009-02-22 at 08:02.
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 07:53   Link #287
Knight_SV

i can't believe Wang Liu Mei still alive, but i hope they will explain her background and motive before finally kill her for good
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:02   Link #288
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
i can't believe Wang Liu Mei still alive, but i hope they will explain her background and motive before finally kill her for good
The only thing she did was smiling and acting self-confident FOR TWO WHOLE SEASONS! Who cares about her reasons. >_<
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:04   Link #289
Galerian

Still no sign of Patrick and Katy, the only Antagonists I really care about. Graham is cool too of course.

I don't care about Innovators with their silly names, strange glowing eyes and weird schemes.
Galerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:06   Link #290
justpassingby

looks like Neena fired at the space ship just for the lulz
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:12   Link #291
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Good episode, even if i dislike how it ended
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:15   Link #292
arkeid

I would like Revive and Anew saty alive until the end
They are the best of Innovators.
And somebody, kill Healing Care, PLEASE!
arkeid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:16   Link #293
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
F*** Yeah !
Wang and Honglong are alive !
(Yeah I don't care what people say, I'm all for them, they are the new Minus and Crtex of th anime world)
Like i said on LJ, i would pay to see those two getting hit by a lunatic bus being driven by Nena and then bus-explosion so the three of them are dead for sure.
No kidding, i absolutely hate these characters, while i see epic ones like Sergei biting the dust. Ugh.

Quote:
And well...R.I.P. Anew. And seriously that's certainly one of the most stupid thing ever (at least in CG KoR were totally side characters) we didn't get any realy devellopment on screen for her and Lyle (When I think about their beautiful ending scene, what a shame) and finally she is killed like that, so suddenly ?
I kinda agree to an extent, Lyle x Anew was not exactly the best development-material, but their scenes this epi were orchestrated well. I am content i must admit.

Quote:
Is the point to create a way for LylexFeldt ? (she lost her lover/Lyle's twin and he lost his. Comfort pairing ? Threesome with Tiera maybe ?)
Lol, no way.

Quote:
Anyway, only 5 episode left to give to Marina a purpose. Cause well That's pretty irritating until then, even Lacus was more useful (and It hurts to say this, really.)
I have lost my hopes on Marina. I used to like her, now she does not make a difference if she lives/dies. She is just..there. Give me more Klaus and Shirin Sunrise.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:18   Link #294
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Obvious that Soma does care for Allelujah, even if just a little. When Arios was hit by the Regnant's cannon, she was like "How dare you?" as she fired her barrage of missiles.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:21   Link #295
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees More tragedy for this series (love you Mizushima)

Damn I was totally at the edge of my seat watching this episode. Love those arrogant trait of innovator. They always always always to look down on other people but in the end always always always get their ass fried for it. Like when Revive said that he was capture on purpose.

Love that eye contact on setsuna and Lyle (great rescue dude). Anyone notice tthe reason why setsuna capable of founding Anew immediately? yup his QBW. Too bad for Anew though since she failed on hijacking 00 as a result. Revive succeed in taking 0 raiser but Red haro is coming to rescue damn this 00 series haro so cute and useful (well we have victory haro too) hahaha never lol this much after seeing that. Though revive didn't let it going smoothly, Don't know why but I feely totally fine when Lyle let go Anew like that. I guess that just fit his character that's different from his niisan.

An here come Ribbon aour favourite mastermind. Manipulate everything and anything. Dude I love it when You're doing it with style like that. just wait until Setsuna killed you

and the Battle that mixed with the drama oh god I feel to excited that screaming like crazy (Lyle VS Anew battle fang vs bits now that's a master piece). and of course after all that cool talk by Lyle and How I wish Anew just come one just get on your guy already, Bam Ribbon come to play. (Love you again Mizushima )> and setsuna killed her in order to save Lyle.

Well I could sympatize on Lyle even though He's punching my favourite meister. He just need areliever that's all. And just WHEN I though Our gundam boy have already proclaim his love for his gundam he switch back to marina . Dude make up your mind already

Love this episode especially the Last scene of Anew and Lyle with Trust you song is just masterpiece

15/10 for the rating
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:30   Link #296
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Looks like Lyle will kick Revive's ass in the next 5 episodes. He is going to die a really ugly way.

Regnant seems to be the Psycho Gundam of this series. With its claws it looks like a super big MA.

And with so many crew members around.....none of them shot Revive. How stupid can they get?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:32   Link #297
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
And with so many crew members around.....none of them shot Revive. How stupid can they get?
If they shot him, Anew would've instantly known and could've shot Mileina.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:33   Link #298
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Looks like Lyle will kick Revive's ass in the next 5 episodes. He is going to die a really ugly way.

Regnant seems to be the Psycho Gundam of this series. With its claws it looks like a super big MA.

Apparently setsuna destroyed the other innovators MS, minus Louise's. But I don't understand why they aren't able to destroy the escape pods. I mean, they have no high speed and Setsuna should be able to destroy them by catching up their speed or by using his mega canon.

I don't understand that.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:36   Link #299
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Apparently setsuna destroyed the other innovators MS, minus Louise's. But I don't understand why they aren't able to destroy the escape pods. I mean, they have no high speed and Setsuna should be able to destroy them by catching up their speed or by using his mega canon.

I don't understand that.
because He's rushing to save lyle at that moment
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 08:37   Link #300
Marikina

Quote:
Anew had orders to kill Millena if he wasn't allowed to leave unmolested.
Marikina is offline   Reply With Quote