5 out of 10 : Below Average 8 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.91%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 0.91%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.61%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 4.27%
Voters: 328. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-06-30, 04:14   Link #661
RisArk

Not expecting bitchin here is like expecting no slash wolf rain's fanfics.
RisArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 04:15   Link #662
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie0814 View Post
Eh, pretty disappointing episode for me, the only good bits were that cornelia showed up again and the scene at the end where shirley remember stuffs. I never really enjoyed all those student council activities episodes much, and this one was like the worst on both seasons . Oh well, hopefully next weeks episode will be better and with less filler'ish stuff

Id give it a 6/10
Agreed, though I don't usually mind too much of it, I too, think this episode could be done better. The parts I truly enjoyed are the scenes that are NOT in the Ashford academy. As for the scenes in Ashford, though it is enjoyable, it just didn't grasp my interest as much as the other Ashford episodes. Dunno, maybe the joke of Lelouch's stamina has been used too many times and it just doesn't have the same effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol falling
What I'm saying here, is that it's not 'time to move on with the rebellion'. I'm saying that it's not 'time to take on the world'. The fact is that without Ashford, there is no rebellion--without Ashford, there's no meaning to Lelouch's actions. There is a world stage, and Lelouch will partake in it--but for him, and thus the show, Ashford will always be the place to return to. So don't knock on the Ashford episodes!
Indeed that is true, I do agree Ashford is a necessity, it is just I don't find this episode as enjoyable as the others. It is still enjoyable, I admit. But it seems to me that sometimes if it is too relaxed, it just feels... weird? or maybe it is because I feel that this type of episodes don't have too much variation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol falling
Anyway, Kaioshin Sama: from what I can tell, your only two real complaints seem to be just one instance of bad art and a bit of product placement. To be honest, I barely noticed that bad shot and the product placement even less
Really? I saw it almost right away, and I don't usually complain about bad art; but that jump and that spin brought out the worst of it. I really thought he(she) looked like a stick...

Well... *shrug* whatever. My only complaint really it that this episode is not as interesting as the others. But is seems that this episode is the calm before the storm This episode has brought about quite a few anticipations: Orange's geass cancel which caused Shirley to regain her memory, Britannia's declaration of war (or going to) against the Chinese Federation and Cornelia's return Epic, I look forward to the next episode
Old 2008-06-30, 04:16   Link #663
JerryShaw

Unless LL flunks couple of years, he will have to graduate eventually. Come on face it. High school is only 3-4 years. It's not like he is planning to come back to Ashford as a teacher or anything. Time to move on LL.
JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 04:17   Link #664
arkxkra
全力全開

another thing more interesting for me is, they said "if it continue, the world will end", I wonder what that thing is.
Old 2008-06-30, 04:26   Link #665
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Lol i think i have a new favorite character ( after Lulu and Shnizel).

It is Oddysseus.
Old 2008-06-30, 04:32   Link #666
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Spoiler for response:
She's still an Ashford. She'd have to become a lot more than a pretty face on the TV screen to be more of a player than a pawn. And even then, she wouldn't escape politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Lol i think i have a new favorite character ( after Lulu and Shnizel).

It is Oddysseus.
"Please don't start a war on my account. Despite my looks, I'm not actually a pedobear, so I feel like I've dodged a bit of a bullet, there."
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 04:37   Link #667
katel

too much geass user!!!!!
katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 04:50   Link #668
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Shirley had been Geassed by all the known Geass users in the list. Applause The rest in the list was finally cleared in this episode: Rolo's, Orange-kun Who is next? Poor Shirley

Gino is stupid for his reason is he just want to have fun. That will make his death flag even bigger. That's how KoR works when they are off service. Anya launching in Mondred to catch Lelouch is too ridiculous. My reaction was just like Viletta's. *Face palm* Just because Mondred launches, the Knight Police etc made their moves. Just for Milly's event. Anyway, that's lot of fun before the seriousness starts.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 05:20   Link #669
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
"Please don't start a war on my account. Despite my looks, I'm not actually a pedobear, so I feel like I've dodged a bit of a bullet, there."

"Everybody, lets just get along, k... ?"

*stare*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Gino is stupid for his reason is he just want to have fun. That will make his death flag even bigger.
It's always the nice people huh...

Quote:
That's how KoR works when they are off service. Anya launching in Mondred to catch Lelouch is too ridiculous. My reaction was just like Viletta's. *Face palm* Just because Mondred launches, the Knight Police etc made their moves. Just for Milly's event.
Why not? I thought that was bloody entertaining

It's SOOOO like Anya to do that, but I didn't expect Suzuka and Guliford to get 'dragged in' as well

Btw, anyone notice that the Officer in charge was the same guy that Lelouch geassed last season to save C.C from Mao?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 05:27   Link #670
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryShaw View Post
Unless LL flunks couple of years, he will have to graduate eventually. Come on face it. High school is only 3-4 years. It's not like he is planning to come back to Ashford as a teacher or anything. Time to move on LL.
:P Then there's the issue of Rolo and Nunally, who have a number of years yet. Not to mention with Milly as the Chairman's granddaughter, they could probably still visit anytime they want. The emphasis is more on the characters, though: Milly, Rivalz, and Shirley--these people have almost no plot relevance aside from being Lelouch's friends from Ashford. The implication of 'leaving behind Ashford' is to stop focusing on these characters, but their presence is clearly justified by their connection to Lelouch's hopes and dreams.

Quote:
Shirley had been Geassed by all the known Geass users in the list. Applause The rest in the list was finally cleared in this episode: Rolo's, Orange-kun Who is next? Poor Shirley
lol! Man, great point, I hadn't even thought of that. I guess that's something else to make Shirley special. Let's see if this trend continues (presuming any future geass users).
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 05:40   Link #671
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Has she been geassed by the Emperor? Just wondering. He might have, in order to plant Rolo in Ashford but I intrigued in how he did it (assuming that he did)
Old 2008-06-30, 05:44   Link #672
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Interesting point, in Shirley's regained memories, the geass mark in Lelouch's eye and the ones in both of Charles's eyes are present. She can see it now?
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 05:57   Link #673
Kamel

Milly's graduation kind of reminds me of cowboy bebop and how they removed Ed [the character who was the main source of humour] just before everything started to go baad…………..it kind of fits with the fact that next episode we have new OP which will likely by a lot less optimistic just like the second OP of the last season.
So…. no more fun and games everyone
Kamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 06:32   Link #674
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"Everybody, lets just get along, k... ?"

*stare*
"C'mon, brothers and sisters, group hug!"

Quote:
It's always the nice people huh...
Gino's not actually nice. He's as bloodthirsty as any Britanian.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 06:36   Link #675
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Eh? How so?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, come to think of it, why did Anya want to catch Lelouch ? It can't be doing it for the bonus reward either...
Old 2008-06-30, 06:47   Link #676
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Eh? How so?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, come to think of it, why did Anya want to catch Lelouch ? It can't be doing it for the bonus reward either...
I agree. Gino is a soldier in the field, but off it, he's a clueless nobleman.
Old 2008-06-30, 06:48   Link #677
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Btw, anyone notice that the Officer in charge was the same guy that Lelouch geassed last season to save C.C from Mao?
I noticed that aswell, looks like he survived for a year

Quote:
Deep down he's a nice guy, it's just when he gets serious, then the gloves come off.

you might be happy now, but if I punch you in the face, would you still be as happy?
Old 2008-06-30, 06:53   Link #678
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
And out come the irrational fanatics...
Dude this wouldn't be anime without it's irrational fanatics...a.k.a the rabid fanboys and fangirls...

Seriously though I stopped caring about parings in these kind of series along long time ago. I just watch the show and take it for what it's worth *gasp* Entertainment...
Old 2008-06-30, 06:54   Link #679
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I agree. Gino is a soldier in the field, but off it, he's a clueless nobleman.
Even Lelouch notice that.

"Bah, Gino is just here to have fun =_="
Old 2008-06-30, 06:56   Link #680
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Hoshi-san is using his Goku voice with Gino, and as we know, Goku only acts up when he's attacked.

Quote:
Even Lelouch notice that.

"Bah, Gino is just here to have fun =_="
That's why if Gino dies, I'll really feel pity. Euphie is more the Maligned Martyr, and I'm sure Cornelia will clear her name.