AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-27, 20:11   Link #1
lapis
Inactive Member

Send a message via AIM to lapis
Unhappy Kare First Love

ok, the site i downloaded the first 14 chapters from has recently decided to only distrubute it on mIRC (my computer won't let me download it ) does anyone else know a site i could download more of it? thanks
Old 2003-12-27, 20:19   Link #2
Muraki
Dreamer

EDIT: Oh crap I confused this w/ Kare Kano XD XD m/b u should go look at manga jouhou or something...
Old 2003-12-28, 06:07   Link #3
Zoya
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis
ok, the site i downloaded the first 14 chapters from has recently decided to only distrubute it on mIRC (my computer won't let me download it ) does anyone else know a site i could download more of it? thanks
The main group doing this is Hush, I believe. A good idea would be to go to their channel and ask nicely if anyone has an http archive of them. There also might be someone willing to send it to you via email. Another option is to try doing a !list in their channel and see if anyone has an ftp you can connect to (the downfall to ftp is that it can sometimes take a very long time to connect.) Otherwise my only advice is to try to find help with what is keeping you from downloading via IRC - there may be a simple fix, such as making sure your firewall is configured properly. It is still the most common distribution for scanlations, since only a few different groups have started using bittorrent.
Old 2004-12-03, 02:36   Link #4
yukinojen

hi! this might be too late and all, but if anyone is still interested to know... here's a briefcase link...

f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/starbruin@sbcglobal.net

it contains up to chapter 21... moreover, if you're using sharewares such as shareaza, you might chance upon me, i have chapter 22 in my library and is currently searching for the rest...
Old 2004-12-03, 04:07   Link #5
Anime-FAN

This manga is licensed, its against the rules to tell ppl whr to download or the
links.

*edit* holy moly... i just checked the date... last year. omg you bring up old thread
Old 2006-05-13, 07:25   Link #6
aihrei

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukinojen
hi! this might be too late and all, but if anyone is still interested to know... here's a briefcase link...

f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/starbruin@sbcglobal.net

it contains up to chapter 21... moreover, if you're using sharewares such as shareaza, you might chance upon me, i have chapter 22 in my library and is currently searching for the rest...

>>
hi, i know youy've posted this mssge a long time ago..but i really want 2 know where and what do u mean by ur library? i'm just a new member here and i've seen the kare first love manga. i've read chapters 1-21. u said u have chapter 22 in ur library? how can i go there? and do u know where d rest are aswell? pls help.....thank u so much!i will wait 4 ur reply
Old 2006-05-13, 07:44   Link #7
Random Otaku
Anime-Ken

Send a message via ICQ to Random Otaku
Viz has already licensed the manga and released Vol.1-7 thus far, so talking about scanlation downloads is a no-no.
Old 2006-05-17, 16:59   Link #8
aihrei

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Otaku
Viz has already licensed the manga and released Vol.1-7 thus far, so talking about scanlation downloads is a no-no.

>>
that's 2 bad...but thanks anyway
Old 2006-05-19, 17:01   Link #9
TerryMathews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aihrei
>>
that's 2 bad...but thanks anyway
Gimme a break, it's $10/volume. Don't be a cheapskate and just go buy it.
Old 2006-05-22, 17:25   Link #10
aihrei

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMathews
Gimme a break, it's $10/volume. Don't be a cheapskate and just go buy it.

>>

didnt xpect ul respond 2 dat post....
hmmmm,,dats quite mean
Old 2006-05-25, 01:09   Link #11
TerryMathews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aihrei
>>

didnt xpect ul respond 2 dat post....
hmmmm,,dats quite mean
Mean? You seem to misunderstand what fansubbing and scanlating are about. It's sole purpose is not to provide you with free anime and manga. It's to tell American licensing companies "Go ahead and license this. People will watch it. See, there are already fans..." Without fansubbing, very esoteric shows like Koi Kaze would never be licensed.

Once a show/book/comic/CD is licensed we have to do our part and actually go buy it, or else we are no better than pirates. I for one pride myself on being above that and have a more than healthy collection of both anime and manga to prove it.

You're allowed to think to yourself "Man, I wish I had downloaded that scanlation before it was licensed", but keep it to yourself; it's very rude. When you say that, you are literally saying "Man, I wish I could take some money right out of the manga-ka's pocket." It's quite a contradiction too, you care about him/her enough to read their story, but not enough to ensure that they get paid.
Old 2006-05-27, 19:56   Link #12
aihrei

ok,,i understand,,,,
if i were 2 put myself in d manga creator's shoe,,surely i would like my work 2 b sold out (not juz 4 free) esp ive worked so hard 2 produce 8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont worry i get it,,thanx!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but juz wanna let u know dat d only reason y i said that it was quite mean coz i was quite insulted...ive already put an end 2 dat post(politely) but u came out w/ cheapstake-thingy. ac2ally i would love 2 buy d whole set if i could but i still depend on my parents + *personal oready*...........and now u came out w/ anoder post.....i'm quite pissed off already.........but,,,<sigh> ok i give up....better end this discussion oredy,,,,,,,,so gomenasai & arigato guzaimasu 4 ur tym..

Last edited by aihrei; 2006-05-28 at 13:06.
Old 2006-05-27, 21:07   Link #13
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

10 things more, you never know.

Last edited by hamiko_san; 2007-12-25 at 16:56.
Old 2006-09-02, 12:25   Link #14
satine610

Exclamation Totaly desperate

I love Kare first love i think its a very teenaged girl book. Ive been lookin for scanlations of this manga for a while but I CANT FIND ANY!!! Im sooo desperate. So if any one has a web site or a link or anythin with scans please tell me!

THANKS!
Old 2006-09-03, 03:10   Link #15
Whitesparkles

hah i have 9 volumes at home already, just need one more, gosh i love dis anime, Aoi and karen are soooo cute heheh
Old 2007-05-26, 10:34   Link #16
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
Sorry but can anyone who have read the whole manga tell me how it ends? i have till volume 5 chapter 29...
Old 2007-06-03, 11:22   Link #17
intercostalspace

what is the last chapter #? i see that mangavolume.com has up to about 29
Old 2007-06-03, 14:36   Link #18
Amalia

We continue to volume 8...I have them already.
Spoiler:

This is till what I have read...All these are happening during chapter 4 of the 8th volume
Old 2007-06-07, 05:05   Link #19
intercostalspace

@amalia.

thank you for replying. do you know where i can get scanlations? what volume is chapter 29?

the last part i have seen was when she lost her earing and it was with that other photographer. don't tell me they haven't done "it" yet?!?!
Old 2007-06-07, 07:18   Link #20
Amalia

Well Kiriya and Karin finally did "it"...But they had some problems before the act if you know aht i mean...but it's no need to tell you more...You can read it from the following site

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Evil_Empire

You go to "Last Grave" topic write ten replies and then to "Dark Castle" --> Ongoing manga--> K--> Kare first love and enjoy the scanlations

Last edited by Amalia; 2007-06-07 at 12:57.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance, shoujo