AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-19, 18:58   Link #3541
fuff

what happens at the ben and lamda ending? bern and will? and bern and erika??
Old 2012-04-19, 19:02   Link #3542
kevan3

They've already talked about it.
Old 2012-04-19, 19:08   Link #3543
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevan3 View Post
They've already talked about it.

what page?? of the thread?

i cant understand jap so teh videos dont help...
Old 2012-04-19, 19:32   Link #3544
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevan3 View Post
I unlocked Lion in the Lambda patch, he was the second to last, so it took awhile.
How exactly are the voices unlocked? I'm some runs I unlock some but in others nothing happens. Is it just random?
Old 2012-04-19, 19:37   Link #3545
fuff

is there a way to make the screen bigger?
Old 2012-04-19, 19:51   Link #3546
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
is there a way to make the screen bigger?

Page up or page down increases the size of the screen. You can also Alt+Enter for full screen.
Old 2012-04-19, 20:41   Link #3547
kevan3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
How exactly are the voices unlocked? I'm some runs I unlock some but in others nothing happens. Is it just random?
For me, to unlock playable characters' voices, you have to finish a CG ending with them. For characters that are unplayable, finish a CG team who's voices you've already gotten. The last voices for me were Lion, followed by Featherine.
Old 2012-04-19, 20:48   Link #3548
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
Sorry for the delay, Mediafire wouldn't upload at first..

Anyway here is the manual 2.20->2.30 patch:
Part1: http://www.mediafire.com/?11ldqllhae21oiq (190MB)
Part2: http://www.mediafire.com/?0eopyix7e84ae8v (20MB)

Have fun
silly question but how did you update using this patch?

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
Old 2012-04-19, 20:52   Link #3549
cronnoponno

Drag the folder that is called FILES onto the actual folder in your game directory that is called FILES and click yes when it warns you that it's going to replace files with the same name.
Old 2012-04-19, 22:36   Link #3550
Oblivion

Does anyone know what the CGs I'm missing are?

One is the one you get for winning against B.Battler boss and one is Bern's but I'm not sure what the other 5 are.

Spoiler for Size:
Old 2012-04-19, 22:56   Link #3551
SkullClad
Shadow Keeper

Send a message via MSN to SkullClad
The Congratulations (Unlock all normal endings), Bern/Erika ending, Kanon/Shannon ending, Kanon/Battler ending, Beato/Eva ending.
Old 2012-04-19, 23:07   Link #3552
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullClad View Post
The Congratulations (Unlock all normal endings), Bern/Erika ending, Kanon/Shannon ending, Kanon/Battler ending, Beato/Eva ending.
Thanks. I've been wondering if I've missed some, guess I did.
Old 2012-04-20, 00:01   Link #3553
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Does anyone else feel like more fanarts were appearing after the new patches were added? I'm pretty sure its just me being crazy, but some of the CGs I look at and they stand out as being really incredible and memorable, yet I don't remember seeing them at all before applying the patch :/ Had the same feeling in both the Lambda and Bern patches, but I wasn't paying much attention to the fan CGs so I didn't actually check if new ones were added aside from the feeling that 'I would have remembered one like this' lol.
Old 2012-04-20, 01:34   Link #3554
kevan3

I love declaring Meta as Bern and unleashing Leviathan as soon as I Touch to her, in mid-air.
Old 2012-04-20, 01:37   Link #3555
SkullClad
Shadow Keeper

Send a message via MSN to SkullClad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
Does anyone else feel like more fanarts were appearing after the new patches were added? I'm pretty sure its just me being crazy, but some of the CGs I look at and they stand out as being really incredible and memorable, yet I don't remember seeing them at all before applying the patch :/ Had the same feeling in both the Lambda and Bern patches, but I wasn't paying much attention to the fan CGs so I didn't actually check if new ones were added aside from the feeling that 'I would have remembered one like this' lol.
I feel it too. On a particular CG of Beato laying in a sofa.
Old 2012-04-20, 04:07   Link #3556
Lucky06

Is there anyway to play with 1 keyboard 1 controller for versus game with my friend with 1 PC

___

Oh and Also I hope there'd be a buff for Lambdadelta , shes too much of a joke / weak for me considering she's my fav character

Last edited by Lucky06; 2012-04-20 at 05:19.
Old 2012-04-20, 05:43   Link #3557
fuff

did anyone unlock berns portait cg??? if u did can you make it full screen and screen cap it for me? wanna make it my wallpaper :P
Old 2012-04-20, 05:49   Link #3558
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
did anyone unlock berns portait cg??? if u did can you make it full screen and screen cap it for me? wanna make it my wallpaper :P
Here you go
Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-20, 06:48   Link #3559
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
I felt this too, but its seems that no new ones were actually added. I checked for a 'new' symbol on the CGs I thought were knew and it looked like it was aready there and the number didn't seem to increase either. But it definitely felt like some new ones were added.

Honestly, I think Ryu is messing with us somehow.
Old 2012-04-20, 07:07   Link #3560
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

Okay, I'm gonna be that guy and put this out:

Quote:
Bernkastel summons six cats all sporting their own snazzy cape and magic circle. After a short delay, they each fire a laser at the opponent, all of the lasers bar the Blue and Red will strike the opponent full screen, due to them all firing within the same area of effect the original had. The Blue laser fires at a low angle, and at full screen will strike the floor and vanish, the red laser fires at an upward angle, and will pass over a standing opponent at all ranges, but makes for decent anti-air. At full screen, 4 lasers will impact for 420 Damage if at point-blank or any angle at which the blue laser strikes
Quote:
Bernkastel summons an ominous green mist that encompasses the entire battleground floor,

Also, Bern was released on 4/20 in Japan. Please tell me that this is just a huge coincidence.

Closed Thread