AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-09, 16:24   Link #1
Mandrake

Family ties Manga-anime

Dont look unless you've seen all currently aired bleach eps.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-09, 19:39   Link #2
UchihaJustin
Itachi lied... I DID IT!!

ive been wondering this also.
Spoiler for Anime:

Spoiler for Manga:

THESE ARE JUST THEORIES OF COURSE!! I HOPE THIS THREAD STAYS ALIVE SO I CAN GET ANSWERS!!!!
Old 2007-07-10, 04:04   Link #3
Mandrake

Theres another clue
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-10, 11:01   Link #4
KuraiHitsugaya
Ex-Number XV

Send a message via AIM to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via MSN to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via Yahoo to KuraiHitsugaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
Theres another clue
Spoiler:
That guy is Captain Jyuushiro Ukitake
Spoiler for Anime:
Old 2007-07-10, 12:46   Link #5
Arsanii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
Theres another clue
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuraiHitsugaya View Post
That guy is Captain Jyuushiro Ukitake
Spoiler for Anime:
Spoiler for Anime?? Idk... I'm new at this.:
Old 2007-07-10, 12:50   Link #6
UPR

Spoiler for theory:
Old 2007-07-10, 12:59   Link #7
Arsanii

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Spoiler for theory:
Spoiler for anime theory I suppose:
Old 2007-07-10, 14:02   Link #8
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsanii View Post
Spoiler for anime theory I suppose:
Spoiler for another:
Old 2007-07-10, 15:02   Link #9
KuraiHitsugaya
Ex-Number XV

Send a message via AIM to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via MSN to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via Yahoo to KuraiHitsugaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Spoiler for another:
Spoiler for But....:
Old 2007-07-11, 02:11   Link #10
Mandrake

Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-11, 09:29   Link #11
Arsanii

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuraiHitsugaya View Post
Spoiler for But....:
Spoiler for and...:
Old 2007-07-11, 17:04   Link #12
KuraiHitsugaya
Ex-Number XV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsanii View Post
Spoiler for and...:

Wow, you've got a point didn't think of that...... I guess What ishida says in episode 14 helps bring that point to light.... so I agree with you...

Last edited by KuraiHitsugaya; 2007-07-11 at 17:06. Reason: put wrong episode in....
Old 2007-07-13, 08:08   Link #13
Arsanii

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Why are you people talking in spoilers?
Those are all things, that already happened in both manga and anime, so these aren't spoilers!

Interessting. But I think after Ichigo became a Shinigami he didn't have much contact with his father anymore. During the day he was at school and in the evening he had to fight hollows.
If Shinigamis regain their power faster in the presence of a powerful Shinigami, then the most logical choice for a wounded Shinigami would be to return to SS and sit a few hours in Kenpachis bureau.
Hahaha. That's what Rukia should've done!!
Old 2007-07-13, 16:51   Link #14
lommm
l'homme de lommm

it's also possible that their last name is not actually Kurosaki. none of the soul society people excpt Rukia and i think Hanatarou have seen ichigo's dad. and there is no reason to believe they would have known him.

also, no one has mentioned, but in the bleach souls character book, there are pages about other levels of shinigami in SS, including a Royal Guard for the SS King. Many have theorized that Isshin was part of this group and therefore unknown to Rukia, Renji, Hana etc.

my personal belief is that he was not a captain, but he is captain level. Look at Rukia. She is supposedly officer level (probably VC) but she was low in rank due to strings pulled by Byakuya. Just because someone is as strong as a captain doesn't mean they become a captain. one need only look at Ikkaku and Ichigo to prove that.
Old 2007-07-14, 02:38   Link #15
SaraPandora27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
it's also possible that their last name is not actually Kurosaki. none of the soul society people excpt Rukia and i think Hanatarou have seen ichigo's dad. and there is no reason to believe they would have known him.

also, no one has mentioned, but in the bleach souls character book, there are pages about other levels of shinigami in SS, including a Royal Guard for the SS King. Many have theorized that Isshin was part of this group and therefore unknown to Rukia, Renji, Hana etc.

my personal belief is that he was not a captain, but he is captain level. Look at Rukia. She is supposedly officer level (probably VC) but she was low in rank due to strings pulled by Byakuya. Just because someone is as strong as a captain doesn't mean they become a captain. one need only look at Ikkaku and Ichigo to prove that.

Spoiler for Eh, I'm trying to be on the safe side:
Old 2007-07-14, 02:43   Link #16
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraPandora27 View Post
Spoiler for Eh, I'm trying to be on the safe side:
Spoiler for 20 years:
Old 2007-07-14, 02:51   Link #17
SaraPandora27

Quote:
Spoiler for 20 years:
Spoiler for History:
Old 2007-07-15, 13:28   Link #18
UchihaJustin
Itachi lied... I DID IT!!

No there isnt a separate timeline. Because when Ichigo and the gang went to started their training, and left for SS, it was during their summer break. When they went back to the Real World, their summer vacation was over.

SaraPandora27 you might have been thinking that Soul Societ is like the Digital World in Digimon, but time goes on in both worlds at the same pace.

Also, the whole 20 years thing means that 20 years ago Ichigo's dad used reitsu for the last time since his Grand Fisher Slaying. But as we know, people live for a VERY LONG time in soul society. Rukia is like a couple hundred years old. So Ichigo's dad is probably really really old then.

UNLESS>>>>>NEW THEORY>>>>>> Ichigo's dad was never a full Shinigami

Quote:
We all know that Ichigo is as powerful, or even more powerful, than most of the 13 Squad Captains, yet they Yamamato and the rest of the captains couldnt make Ichigo a Captain because he is not dead yet. It is possible that Ichigo's dad was just like Ichigo, he could have never been a full fledged Shinigami but instead be a substitute. Im sure that Ichigo has never been the only Substitute Shinigami ever. Why would Urahara and Rukia have that Cane and Glove (you know that one that they hit Ichigo with so that he becomes a Shinigami)? The "soul candy" was used by everyone in episode 133, and no one ever had to hit them selves with a glove or cane to become a shinigami. That leads me to the NEW conclusion that Ichigo's dad was also a substitute shinigami.
Old 2007-07-15, 13:36   Link #19
EvolutionXI

The idea of him being a sub shinigami seems plausible to me too. It would also help explain a bit why...
Spoiler for for relationship:
Old 2007-07-15, 21:43   Link #20
SaraPandora27

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaJustin View Post

SaraPandora27 you might have been thinking that Soul Societ is like the Digital World in Digimon, but time goes on in both worlds at the same pace.
Ehh, I've never watched Digimon before. I'm rather inclined to Chronicles of Narnia and the likes of it
Closed Thread