AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-22, 04:56   Link #1
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Ichigo's Hollow form Compared to Aizen's Superb powers.( who is stronger?)

Ok We saw that Basically Ichigo got owned by Aizen in his damaged shape. Aizen just stoped his blade with his fingers. Ichigo in his normal form basically probably would still lose to Aizen but what if we were compare Aizen and Ichigo's Hollow form. Ichigo's Hollow form also stoped Bakuyas Sword with one hand. Both side have their own powers which i will list as accurately as i can for comparing them. If u think u can add more to each side please do. and also if i have somethign wrong please be sure to post it.

Aizen:
1) super Shikai ( ultimate hypnosism)
2) Master of destructive art
3) one of the strongest captains in terms of spiritual powers

Ichigo's Hollow form:

1) His Own Unique bankai
2) Tremendous amount of power.
3) Super fast.( he basically easily outspeeded Bakuya)
4) being able to regenerate his health back. ( ichigo couldnt move even a muscle, then he transform to the Hollow form and while being under that form for a short time he has regain some of his stamina back).
5) probably being able to defeat Bakuya less than 2 minute. ( without Ichigo's interference that is ).
6) he might be able to resist Aizen's Hypnosism since he is a Hollow and a shinagemi. ( my own specualations).

So both of them are really strong , but the overal i think Ichigo's Hollow form could deafeat Aizen in a battle.
Old 2005-12-22, 05:11   Link #2
astrallionheart

Unfortunately, I think a LOT of people could beat Aizen if they could resist his Hypnotism. I wonder if its something simple (like Kenshin, D&D) where these kinds of spells are just a battle of will-power, or if its something far greater (say magic with no saving throw sort of thing).

If that were true...then send in Kenpachi with a bankai for the win : )
Old 2005-12-22, 05:13   Link #3
the five oh first
Vader's Fist

Send a message via MSN to the five oh first
Yeah I really think that if kenpachi gets his bankai that he would win of aizen. but I still think that at the moment aizen is stronger then the inner hollow of ichigo.
Old 2005-12-22, 05:19   Link #4
Rellek

Location: San Diego, California and its bloody expensive here. -.-
One thing I will bring up,the reason why Aizen could block it seemingly with his finger is mainly becuase he can move freely while his Illusian is up. So, this is becuase the sword fools all senses so it is very easy for him to reposition himself so that he could block the blow with his sword; while the illusion raises his finger in place of the sword.. The perfect illusion, which he then dispels before using a destructive art on the fox captain (can't remember his name :/). This is shown by the disappearing image of him and his sudden appearance infront of the captain. Another note is that he did not use said destructive art at full power, due to he did not fully master it.

So basically, Ishigo's hollow form would win if it took full control. Becuase, most of Aizen's dimistrations of power were at Ichigo's spirit level, but were cercumstancial due to his under handedness.
Old 2005-12-22, 05:36   Link #5
astrallionheart

Because...his hollow form is invulnerable to mind control?..

Plus Rukia couldn't control her body at all from Aizen's unconscious reiatsu. If you remember on the bridge Rukia could still get up even after Byakuya blasted them with reiatsu. Aizen's unconscious reiatsu is powerful enough to block Komamura's bankai barehanded...think about that. Even if his demon arts and his absolute hypnosis was removed, his reiatsu is on a level above that of the current captains. He is to the Shinigami captains as Kenpachi Zaraki was to Ichigo before he reached shikai--couldn't even scratch him. Their honed, killing intent reiatsu is being stopped barehanded by Aizen's unconscious reiatsu. Bleach does this on several occasions, by showing us something that seems insignificant at the time only to be used as a reference point for later use.

For example, Komamura and Tousen's relationship was deep and their argument at the end was the culmination of that. They didn't need to repeat that when Ukitake spoke with Aizen at the end. The prior example gives us a glimpse that those two similarly were close peers at one point.
Old 2005-12-22, 06:11   Link #6
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by the five oh first
Yeah I really think that if kenpachi gets his bankai that he would win of aizen. but I still think that at the moment aizen is stronger then the inner hollow of ichigo.
Kenpachi would just let himself be stuck in aizens hypnosis and allow aizen to hack the shit out him, since kenpachi enjoys pain n torture.
Old 2005-12-22, 07:52   Link #7
ichigo fans
Code Geass Lover

when aizen release his shikai.. dont look at him..

and u wont get hypno... haha
Old 2005-12-22, 09:06   Link #8
D-Technolife
-=Gwapohon=-

I wonder what kenpachi's bankai would look like!!!!! ... hmmmmmm..... or just his shikai!!!! hmmmmmm........... and i wonder....... would surpass aizen!!!!....... iguess we'll soon find out!!!
Old 2005-12-22, 09:21   Link #9
MrHahn

Send a message via MSN to MrHahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
Kenpachi would just let himself be stuck in aizens hypnosis and allow aizen to hack the shit out him, since kenpachi enjoys pain n torture.
Actually, Kenpachi enjoys fighting more than anything else. Not the getting hurt, although he accepts it as a price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo fans
when aizen release his shikai.. dont look at him..

and u wont get hypno... haha
Yes. You just need to look the other was all the time when fighting him... that way, you end up guaranteeing you have no idea where he is. Just where he isn't.

What would be funny is if he was faced with a mirror. Shame that the self hypnosis trick only works in cartoons. Oh wait...

Last edited by MrHahn; 2005-12-22 at 09:34.
Old 2005-12-22, 09:31   Link #10
Grees
Ehhh

I sure would like to see Aizen kill off Ichigo, Kenpachi, Yoruichi and everybody else in a brutal, bloody but cool kinda way. Why dont powerfull bad guys never finish their jobs in the right way? I mean, slicing Hitsugaya is nice and fun, but whatever happen to chopping off his head to be sure hes dead?
Sigh, bad guys never win, so i guess Ichigo will eventually beat Aizen.
Old 2005-12-22, 11:16   Link #11
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grees
I sure would like to see Aizen kill off Ichigo, Kenpachi, Yoruichi and everybody else in a brutal, bloody but cool kinda way. Why dont powerfull bad guys never finish their jobs in the right way? I mean, slicing Hitsugaya is nice and fun, but whatever happen to chopping off his head to be sure hes dead?
Sigh, bad guys never win, so i guess Ichigo will eventually beat Aizen.
Yeah thats cause normal people likes Ichigo and hate Aizen. But
I see your point.. I would also like to see an anime once where the bad guys wins at the end. Oh well I guess its against human nature to end a story with such a dose of sorrow. ^-^

Anyway no point is blattering about Aizen vs Ichigo, whe havent even seen the full extend of Aizen's power yet. And just how easely he beaten Hitsugaya..
Old 2005-12-22, 16:41   Link #12
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Gin's Hollow pwns all large (if he has one).
Old 2005-12-22, 16:58   Link #13
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellek
the reason why Aizen could block it seemingly with his finger is mainly becuase he can move freely while his Illusian is up.
Are you referring the block he made to Ichigo or to Captain Fox?

And I agree with some of you here, I think A lot of captain can beat Aizen if not for because of his Shikai, then again, Aizen right now is the number one bad guy, so he must be stronger than Ichigo, maybe as strong as Hollow Ichcigo.
Old 2005-12-22, 18:37   Link #14
HoshiHikari
"Special" Person

Ummm I think as of now the Hollow ichigo might be stronger but knowing Aizen he might get the same kind of transformation which might make him stronger.....if that made any sense (@_@)
Old 2005-12-23, 03:53   Link #15
Grees
Ehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart
Unfortunately, I think a LOT of people could beat Aizen if they could resist his Hypnotism.
Well yeah, kinda obvious huh
Same as saying alot of people can beat Hitsugaya if they can resist ice, or that anyone can beat Tousen if they can resist his stasis.
Besides there's more to Aizen then just Hypnotism, i think hes damn strong on his own. Havent seen past episode 60 yet, but did Aizen hold off Ichigo's blade with the help of his Hypnotism or not? Or have Ichigo never saw his blade release and cant be under hypnotism?
Old 2005-12-23, 03:53   Link #16
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I personally think Hollow Ichigo will be Immune to Aizne Shikai. my theory is that since there is two people inside ichigo, one hollow and other reuglar, Aizen will only be able to effect Ichigo's body, so the Hollow doesnt get affected. Any ways i think that form is Immune to Aizen's Shikai.
Old 2005-12-23, 03:53   Link #17
Rellek

Location: San Diego, California and its bloody expensive here. -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Are you referring the block he made to Ichigo or to Captain Fox?
He blocked both attacks using his perfect illusion from what I could tell. Also another note, Aizen has used the element of surprise in all of his battles. There has yet to be an instance when he was up against another shinigame, that he did not use his perfect illusion to his advantage.
Old 2005-12-23, 04:55   Link #18
carb

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart
Unfortunately, I think a LOT of people could beat Aizen if they could resist his Hypnotism. I wonder if its something simple (like Kenshin, D&D) where these kinds of spells are just a battle of will-power, or if its something far greater (say magic with no saving throw sort of thing).

If that were true...then send in Kenpachi with a bankai for the win : )
No offense, but isn't it common sense? any1 can probably beat aizen without his hypno. That's like saying to Byakuya "fight without your zanpakutou" or in other words, fight with your bare hands..

Back on topic.. I think hollow-ichi can beat Aizen w/o much trouble at his current state. But this is from a presupposition that hollow-ichi is one step closer to being the final form to what hougyoku can do... and the combination of both ichi and hollow-ichi will be the final form.. but im just guessing And here's an interesting bit.. something mentioned in the manga that may or may not contribute to ichigo's potential...

Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-23, 05:46   Link #19
Morisato

No that doesn't make sense, how can he be 100% of two things? If he's two things, he's 50% of each.
Old 2005-12-23, 06:10   Link #20
DwArD
mAnIaC

Hmm...interesting topic. I'm not sure bout whether Ichigo's hollow form will be able to beat Aizen but one thing's for sure. If Ichigo were to beat Aizen, he'll have to learn how to fight blindly, and of course, he musn't look at Aizen when he activated his shikai. Like that's an easy thing to do.

Spoiler for manga:

Anyway, I'm sure Aizen's power is not only hynotism. We've yet to see him unleash his bankai.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-24 at 01:22.
Closed Thread