AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-02-01, 21:10   Link #1
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Detail about Live-evil

I know that live-evil is having some problems I was wondering if anyone knows the status of this.
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 21:17   Link #2
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bun-chan
I know that live-evil is having some problems I was wondering if anyone knows the status of this.
What does this have to do with dicsussion of fansubs. We do have a forum for fansub groups. Therefore moving your thread over there.
Old 2004-02-02, 01:04   Link #3
Access

Quote:
There are no problems. There never were any problems. Everything is in normal and working order. Don't listen to rumours, if you care about what is really going on, ask directly and have an open mind.
Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-02, 01:23   Link #4
Access

Quote:
I am sorrey to report that after watching ep. 19 (raw) of CH our translator, his assistant, and some other imporant members appear to have gone insane. They have been placed into a conservatory under protective care and appear to be showing some signs of recovery. Every night we pray for their full and timely recovery. It is upsetting to see those that we have worked with for over a year suffer in such a way.

For this reason we have placed the episode in question into quarantine and will skip it in our releases. The normal releases of CH will continue with episode 20. We would like to urge other groups who have access to the raws to do the same, for their members' own sake as well as the sake of the whole community.

I hope that fans can understand the sacrifices that groups like us make to bring them subtitled anime. Hopefully this untimely turn of events will continue to be a rarity and not be repeated. We hope that all those affected in this tragic incident can make a full recovery and, in time, return to their normal lives.
Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-02, 01:44   Link #5
AnimeFangirl

....Riiiiiight
Old 2004-02-02, 02:55   Link #6
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Ave I just read something?????

Tought there were no problems....is this double post a bad joke??

Anyway I replied more to know about CH. What is this serie exactly
Old 2004-02-02, 03:07   Link #7
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

what the hell? what happens in episode 19? If the episode had that much of an impact, won't it be important that we see it?
wsheit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-02, 03:16   Link #8
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Yeah if there is no problem than why is it so slow to load the live=evil page up and the forum on there seems to run really slow, awhile back Tofu-sensei said that there was a problem with the server, I just want to know the status of this, and is it fix. As for Condor Heroes, it's base of Jin Yong popular Novel, actually it's his second novel of the Conder Heroe serie. It very good, lots of Hand to hand combat, it question society, the way it's run, why does it have to be this way, type plot. If I've never heard of the novel I would probably think this anime is mediocre at best, but since I'm a big fan of the novels it's really cool to see adaptation of it in any form.
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-02, 04:17   Link #9
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Ave I just read something?????

Tought there were no problems....is this double post a bad joke??

Anyway I replied more to know about CH. What is this serie exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsheit
what the hell? what happens in episode 19? If the episode had that much of an impact, won't it be important that we see it?
In his first post he says everything is fine and you shouldn't listen to any rumors. In the second post 20 minutes later he reports a bizarre rumor. It's a joke people. Nobody has actually gone insane from watching episode 19 of Condor Hero. I expect that Live-eviL will be releasing it before they release episode 20.

Do I really have to explain this?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-02, 14:22   Link #10
SirCanealot
What? I am washed up!

Send a message via MSN to SirCanealot
..........Perhaps Episode 19 of CH hero like that Monthy Phython sketch, where they find a joke that is so funny it kills you. The guy that first wrote it down reads it and dies, then the allies translate it to German (one word at a time) and preach it to the Germans 0_o

CH 19 for world peace!
SirCanealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-02, 15:17   Link #11
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCanealot
..........Perhaps Episode 19 of CH hero like that Monthy Phython sketch
Michael Ellis?
Old 2004-02-02, 17:02   Link #12
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

No. Not the "Ant of Michael Ellis" episode. He is referring "The World's Funniest Joke" sketch.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-02, 19:18   Link #13
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

I know that, I was just testing him