Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-18, 20:55   Link #961
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
You mean the thing where you send characters out to find items, dungeons, and/or monsters?

You can only send them out to places that you've been to. Also note that you don't have to use the board in the hotels to send them out. After you unlock the system you can do it from the menu. (it's the seventh one from the top)

Also note that items you receive and the monsters that appear will change depending on whether you've raised the flag or not in the dungeons. This will be crucial in completing some of the quests as some of the monsters only appear by using this system.
Oh ok... Got it thanks...

Waiting for my PS3 to repair because whenever I play a game or watch video now, the PS3 auto shut down. After that, Neptune V trophies aren't seen from the trophy collection... Lucky I sync with the server... Otherwise I have to redo the trophies again...
Old 2012-09-19, 23:47   Link #962
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Well unfortunately there seems to be a few bugs/glitches that you'll need to be wary of in the game when you get your PS3 back. It seems they didn't do too well in debugging the game. Most aren't too harmful but there is one that is rather problematic.

*I got this from the JP Neptune V wiki page*

Disc Trade bug:
Defeating certain enemies in the game will net you with a "large medal". There are 26 medals, A~Z. When you find your first medal a "?" Event should appear in Planeptune. Here you can trade the medals for "Blank discs" that you can combine with "Idea chips" to create "game discs" that you can equip to characters to add helpful abilities. The abilities depend on the idea chips used, some examples are "Drop rate+", "HP/SP Recovery", "SP use cut" and so on.

The bug occurs if you visit the event with a medal missing from the sequence, for example:

ABCD-FGH...

And when this bug occurs you will not receive any new discs and the icon will remain on the map.*normally it disappears after each trade. This can be fixed by finding the missing medal in the sequence.

There is another trigger for this and that is if you reach Quest Rank S. Apparently doing this will make it unable you receive the final disk even though you have all the medals and there doesn't seem to be a remedy for this case but to start a new game+ and trade the medals. (medals carry over in new game+)

Note on receiving the final disk, aside from reaching Rank S, if you hand medals X, Y, and Z in at the same time you will not receive the final disk in this case too. The only way to avoid this bug is collect medals A~W and stop at Rank A. From there trade medals XYZ individually. You can then move onto to rank up to S after that.

...this won't affect the story in any way, this is only bothersome if you're a perfectionist.

Game freezing up:
There are a number of things, certain events that make the game freeze.
-rapidly hitting the button during the results of your "research"
-quickly maneuvering in the menu screen in a dungeon
-using item to re-spawn the large enemies (the dragon, fenrir, etc. types) on the field
-Colosseum, during battles or results screen on random occasions
-During the ending sequence in the "True Ending" path

"Unobtainable(?)" items:
There are a number of items that have yet to be found in the game, even though they appear in item recipes. Though assumptions are that these will probably be available in DLC dungeons, events...though nothing of the sort have been announced yet.

*UPDATE*

Just checked the HP to find that they just made an update available that fixes most of these problems. Yay~

Also news on upcoming DLC:

9/27
-weapons for Neptune, Puluruto, Noire, Blanc, and Vert
-Level cap+, max level = 399
-Colosseum missions: "Lastation's Goddess", "Leenbox's Goddess" (FREE)
-PSN avatars
-*product code included in Famitsu magazine* Noire's "Famitsu Sword"

10/4
-Colosseum missions: "Planeptune's Goddess", "Lowee's Goddess" (FREE)
-Neptune V Custom theme (FREE)

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-09-20 at 00:10.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 23:08   Link #963
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
I remember someone posting about Neptunia V being localized and now I bring a source for such a thing.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/20...ca-and-europe/

Spring 2013 boys and girls.
Old 2012-09-21, 05:50   Link #964
SidVicious
Anime addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
I remember someone posting about Neptunia V being localized and now I bring a source for such a thing.

Good News.
Old 2012-09-21, 10:08   Link #965
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Also news on upcoming DLC:

9/27
-weapons for Neptune, Puluruto, Noire, Blanc, and Vert
-Level cap+, max level = 399
-Colosseum missions: "Lastation's Goddess", "Leenbox's Goddess" (FREE)
-PSN avatars
-*product code included in Famitsu magazine* Noire's "Famitsu Sword"

10/4
-Colosseum missions: "Planeptune's Goddess", "Lowee's Goddess" (FREE)
-Neptune V Custom theme (FREE)
Questions about these DLCs(Those that are released), did you like, buy some of the DLCs through Asia's PS Store?(Excluding non-game items.)

If so, did your PS3 suddenly crashed at the Idea Factory part?(Because everytime I buy a DLC, after 1 day, the PS3 crashes at that spot...)
Old 2012-09-21, 14:02   Link #966
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post

so it going to be called victory in NA and EU not just v good to know
Old 2012-09-21, 23:52   Link #967
shinku no kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Questions about these DLCs(Those that are released), did you like, buy some of the DLCs through Asia's PS Store?(Excluding non-game items.)

If so, did your PS3 suddenly crashed at the Idea Factory part?(Because everytime I buy a DLC, after 1 day, the PS3 crashes at that spot...)
Have you gotten the update patch for the game I mentioned? (just load the game disc while your internet connection is turned on and it'll prompt you to DL the update) Not only is it needed to fix those glitches/bugs but you also need the update to use some of the DLCs.

...if you already have it or if it still does that after getting the update then...I've got no clue with what's wrong with your game disc and/or PS3.
Old 2012-09-22, 01:43   Link #968
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Have you gotten the update patch for the game I mentioned? (just load the game disc while your internet connection is turned on and it'll prompt you to DL the update) Not only is it needed to fix those glitches/bugs but you also need the update to use some of the DLCs.

...if you already have it or if it still does that after getting the update then...I've got no clue with what's wrong with your game disc and/or PS3.
Just checked... It seems like the problem have to be brought to another thread outside Animesuki. Otherwise, I will look forward to more godly weapons(DLC Weapons).
Old 2012-09-22, 06:44   Link #969
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Images
One Badass Costume Template
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 22:38   Link #970
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Images
One Badass Costume Template
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Now, if they can make Yellow Heart being more Yellow, we can have Hibiki.
Old 2012-09-23, 06:06   Link #971
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Now, if they can make Yellow Heart being more Yellow, we can have Hibiki.
Should give her gauntlets instead of claws.

Honestly speaking, I really wish for Mizuki Nana to be in there. Maybe representing King Records?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-09-24, 01:17   Link #972
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Should give her gauntlets instead of claws.

Honestly speaking, I really wish for Mizuki Nana to be in there. Maybe representing King Records?
But even claws can be used as Gauntlets... It depends on how you use it.

Can we have Uni in Chris's clothes?(Wait doesn't feel right.)

How about giving Ram and Rom a scythe wand and scythe staff? They do fit perfectly....... Oh wait....

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-10-03 at 21:31.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 12:58   Link #973
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

artbook
http://www.zerochan.net/Choujigen+Game+Neptune

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 17:13   Link #974
shinku no kage

A demo version will be available on the JP PSN on 10/09. Figured I'd put that out there if there was anyone was interested in the game.

Also info on upcoming DLCs:

10/11 DLC
-Colosseum quest: Magiquone *FREE*
-Party Character: IF (child)
-Party Character: Compa (child)
-Event/Dungeon: To the Kingdom of Adults*

*must have viewed the True Ending and events takes place on the PC Continent. Approx. level 200+

...that now explains the level cap+ DLC.

10/18 DLC
-Colosseum quests: The Mad Goddess, Goddess Memories *FREE*
-Party Character: Compa-chan
-Processor Unit: Spectral
-Processor Unit: End of Century
Old 2012-10-20, 09:17   Link #975
eku

Anyone got "Visual Book" for the first game and some artbooks? I've been looking for those anywhere but cannot find a complete one. All I found are incomplete or mixed in.
eku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 10:55   Link #976
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Neptunia now has a smartphone app. Anyone know how to get it?

Old 2012-10-24, 11:13   Link #977
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The 1st one seems to be a new card game or something. While the 2nd one has been released sometime ago for android and also iOS.

IIRC the game is region locked or something (Japan only). There might be a way to bypass that though. The free app will only have Neptune and basic functions such as alarm clock and schedules. There are also Noire, swimsuit pack, summer voice, camera function, etc. but each of them are paid items
Old 2012-10-24, 11:21   Link #978
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
The 1st one seems to be a new card game or something. While the 2nd one has been released sometime ago for android and also iOS.

IIRC the game is region locked or something (Japan only). There might be a way to bypass that though. The free app will only have Neptune and basic functions such as alarm clock and schedules. There are also Noire, swimsuit pack, summer voice, camera function, etc. but each of them are paid items
I have the Madoka App on my phone, so I think it might actually work both ways.

Also, VA joke :

Old 2012-10-24, 17:18   Link #979
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Yukikaze: NOIRE STOLE MY BREAST CUPS!!!!
Old 2012-10-24, 21:56   Link #980
eku

Anyone got "Visual Book" for the first game and some artbooks? I've been looking for those anywhere but cannot find a complete one. All I found are incomplete or mixed in.
eku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg