Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-11, 11:39   Link #81
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I have seen tons in terms of NarutoXTsu I have seen couple the weirdest one by far is TsuXShizune and it wasnt yuri @_@
What the...!? Then I can only say my shounen-ai doujins are more normal than what you're reading ^^'
*giving my pic some colour atm* >> Could be used for a Valentine contest. Muhahahaaaa.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 11:41   Link #82
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
What the...!? Then I can only say my shounen-ai doujins are more normal than what you're reading ^^'.
Shizune was manly - coughs - On a more serious note Dojins so far have the best crack pairings at times truly weird
Old 2007-02-11, 11:42   Link #83
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Syaoran, that's quite an interesting idea. Haha, actually come to think of it, Naruto is probably the only one that can maintain to be in that relationship for a long period of time .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl View Post
Shame on you, perverted monk

So we could add Neji x Hinata ? Though it's not completely incest, I thought about this pairing in the last episode, when Neji told her about Naruto's leaving
-Oh yeah, the ever debated NejixHinata pairing. You know over the years I have seen so many people argue over this that it's not funny. The main issue here isn't really about whether or not they're right for each other but rather if it's morally allowed for them to be together. I personally don't really care since my idea of a relationship is this "If they love each other then let them be (within reason)".
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Tsunade is the second most popular dojin chracter after Anko , I have seen tons in terms of NarutoXTsu I have seen couple the weirdest one by far is TsuXShizune and it wasnt yuri @_@
-Yeah, surprising how Tsunade is so popular at her age. Then again so are Jiraiya and Orochimaru so really, who are we to judge?
Old 2007-02-11, 11:55   Link #84
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Id wouldnt mind seeing some KurenaiXhinata pics(after timeskip), that would be hot
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 12:00   Link #85
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
Id wouldnt mind seeing some KurenaiXhinata pics(after timeskip), that would be hot
There are but they are mostly pre time skip the ones I have and well I cant post them due to AS restrictions . KureaniXHinata would be super Kwaii both are so adorable and also Kurenai genuinely cares for Hinata ( Jonin Matches )
Old 2007-02-11, 21:15   Link #86
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

send me a link if you can lol
Old 2007-02-11, 23:44   Link #87
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Hinata, much like Naruto has been paire up with almost every single character in the series (however it should still stand that Naruto has been paired with all of them including himself). KurenaixHinata I encountered once but only as a fanfiction and even then it was more of like a defacto-mother caring for an abandoned child. This is probably the epitome of this pairing before it all goes wrong with the images (if you are any sort of Internet veteran you would know the reason).
Old 2007-02-12, 07:01   Link #88
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva_127 View Post
NarutoxTsunade
Eeeeeerr O_o
Old 2007-02-12, 12:34   Link #89
I Like Shinny!
Me love you long time

I've always been a huge fan of Kiba/Ino and Orochimaru/Naruto *cough*... Yeah...
I Like Shinny! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 16:14   Link #90
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Another update on the Naruto x Naruto picture ^^

*guess what ... I'm starting to wish I was one of those.
Old 2007-02-12, 16:23   Link #91
inferno_grl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
Another update on the Naruto x Naruto picture ^^

*guess what ... I'm starting to wish I was one of those.
uhhh.... huh?
inferno_grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 21:21   Link #92
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Eeeeeerr O_o
what? dont tell me it never crossed your mind?
Old 2007-02-13, 17:20   Link #93
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Tonight's update \(^_^)/

Now I need some suggestions/help ^^'

Mazu, what's the colour of the t-shirt that brat would wear under the orange jumpsuit? I was thinking about a darkblue, light gray or a pastel tint of very light yellow/white ( not the text marker kind of yellow! )

Tsugini, I was thinking about modifying the ramen bowl Naruto is holding into a box of chocolates and the chopsticks into a chocolate or something else. It would fit the theme more than ramen and it's valentine day soon enough And it would also be the reason for the left Naruto's expression.

Sorekara, the left Naruto's boxers... would he wear such a colour and does it look right to you?

Saigoni, what could I put in the background. I was thinking about some watercolor like strokes of bordeau (dunno how you say that in English ). Any suggestions?
Old 2007-02-14, 17:26   Link #94
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Final version
Also submitted as an entry for a valentine fanart contest ^^'

Anyway, here it is
The kanji is pronounced as aijou, and means affection or love.

(hosted on DeviantArt)
Old 2007-02-19, 05:56   Link #95
evil-samurai

Never thought of Naruto paired up with Ino, but after seeing the pictures I'm kinda liking the idea And Sorry Syaoran Cant say I much like the Naruto x Naruto paring but hey nice Drawing ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Spoiler for Dangers of fandom/crack pairings(some language):
These are Definitely some of the best Naruto pictures I've seen recently, Couldn't stop laughing at the Oro and Sasuke part That hate never goes aways does it Sasuke.

And Poor Hinata it doesn't look like she is coping well. As for Tenten... I guess not everyone is as enthusiastic about Gai as Lee is

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2007-02-19 at 06:09.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 09:50   Link #96
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai View Post
Never thought of Naruto paired up with Ino, but after seeing the pictures I'm kinda liking the idea

And Poor Hinata it doesn't look like she is coping well. As for Tenten... I guess not everyone is as enthusiastic about Gai as Lee is
-Cor blimey, I never thought I was that influential . Perhaps I should try for politics as well? Nah, too much paperwork and I'm guaranteed a one way trip to Hell. Somehow seeing Beelzebub for all eternity isn't all that appealing to me.

-Can't say that I disagree about Hinata. Poor girl, she's been paired up with some of the weirdest people known to the series and INCLUDING people in real life too. That's right folks, there have been people online who proclaimed themselves as Hinata's "significant other". I'm sorry to report that this world is full of strange people. As for Tenten, like Lee said, she probably doesn't know what she's missing...probably...
Old 2007-02-20, 02:26   Link #97
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Cor blimey, I never thought I was that influential . Perhaps I should try for politics as well? Nah, too much paperwork and I'm guaranteed a one way trip to Hell. Somehow seeing Beelzebub for all eternity isn't all that appealing to me.
Not only was it Naruto x Ino who you made me think of, I also hold you responsible for showing me Gaara x Naruto image which I seriously thought wasn't all the bad >.<

To get my thoughts in place I looked around a bit, and found something that was too cute not to post
Spoiler for Would you love a cute Naruto toy?:

Now I think I might add one to the table
Spoiler for Kakashi testing out his Books :D:
Go Kakashi! I've actually seen quite a few pictures with these two, they look kinda cute together ^^

Wonder if he is going to 'try-out' anything more....
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 08:08   Link #98
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Ah....the cra...I mean creative minds of the Naruto-pairing fandom. Gotta love them. It's probably the most diverse fandom in anime history. There's everything for everyone....probably except Sakura/Sand Council #45. I find it irrevokably funny how Sakura is almost like the Alpha and Omega of random hetero-pairings in Naruto, with the only exceptions probably being Neji due to the obvious fangirl in TenTen and the awesomeness of Hyuugacest and Gaara since everyone seems to love Hinata/Gaara for some perverted reason. Still, I've got give fanfic writers some credit. Some Itachi/Sakura stories, while mildly OOC are really entertaining and I've been converted a Deidara/Sakura fan by the sheer hilarity. Randomness ftw. :P

This pic is a decent testament to why I'm a Nejihina fan. Screw inappropriateness, if there's even such a thing in Naruto-verse.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 09:42   Link #99
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai View Post
Now I think I might add one to the table
Spoiler for Kakashi testing out his Books :D:
Go Kakashi! I've actually seen quite a few pictures with these two, they look kinda cute together ^^

Wonder if he is going to 'try-out' anything more....
-Ahh the famous KakashixSakura crack pairing. Haha, it's been a while since I've seen an image of those 2 like that. Then again, I don't spend my days scouring the net looking for crack pairings to begin with . Oh well I'll add my own contribution to this one as well:
Spoiler for KakashixSakura:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

This pic is a decent testament to why I'm a Nejihina fan. Screw inappropriateness, if there's even such a thing in Naruto-verse.
-Inappropreateness? You're talking about a series where one of the first things the main character does is transform himself into a nude beauty. A few chapters later he kisses a guy. I see no reason to bash NejixHinata when taking these facts into consideration, do you?
Old 2007-02-20, 13:43   Link #100
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs4/300W/i/2005/142/d/0/Neji_Hinata__gift__by_Hanesihiko.jpg

Marrying your cousin isn't considered taboo in Japan. How do you think the various clans keep their bloodlines "pure" anyway?

Quote:
-Inappropreateness? You're talking about a series where one of the first things the main character does is transform himself into a nude beauty. A few chapters later he kisses a guy. I see no reason to bash NejixHinata when taking these facts into consideration, do you?
He does it as a prank. It's not as though you see anything in the show. And the kissing was accidental. I mean, heck, if you consider that inappropriate I'ld hate to think of what you'ld say about bugs bunny and how often he crossdresses and kisses/seduces other male characters.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote