Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 12:53   Link #6041
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
still curious where to get )
The dumplings? Or the book? I saw a similar one on fb but I don't know Chinese though. [url]https://m.facebook.com/TongLiComic/photos/a.735391829821821.1073741903.238609549500054/775004455860558/?type=1&source=43 sorry phone can't post images
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 13:57   Link #6042
Chimurry

Here this, its from Taipei Special Edition, TL Rafel Tan, BTW: Thanks!!:

Seirei Tsukai no Blade in Chinese Special Edition SS
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 14:57   Link #6043
cloud04
Scanlator

although i do want a physical copy ._. i try to collect DAL and STnB ones ._.
Old 2014-02-13, 09:30   Link #6044
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I think I'll be redirecting my release translations to here.

UPDATE FOR MF BUNKO J for March 25: (Some of the names may be mistranslated due to the different ways Japanese characters can be used.)

●Re:Living in a Parallel World Starting from Zero (Zero kaea Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) Volume 3 【Tappei Nagatsuki/Shinichirou Ootsuka】
●Imp Teary and the Messiah!? (Koakuma Tiiri to Kyouseishu!?) Volume 6 【Kyougo Igasa/Shunsaku Tomose】
●Seikoku no Dragonar 15 【Shiki Mizuchi/Kohada Shimesaba】
●Mahou Sensou VIII 【Hisashi Suzuki/Ria Runa】

●Sword God Successor (Kenshin no Keishousha) VIII 【Yuu Akira/Mikeou】
●Corrupted Saint Ex-ce-lesta Volume 2 【Atami Akira/minoa】
●Thus the Unbreakable Sanctuary Seal Volume 3 【Masamune Masazaki/Pyon-kichi】
●No Game No Life Volume 6 【Yuu Kamiya】
●Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Volume 13 【Mihiro Kokorozashi/Sakura Hanben】

●Virtual Realm Elysion Volume 2 Hydrangea Garden 【Kazuma Jouchi/nauribon】
●The Cat-Ears Angel and the Lovestruck Apple (Nekomimi Tenshi to Koisuru Ringo) 2 【花間燈/Hina Enomoto】
●Shiinamachi-sempai's Safe Day (Shiinamachi-sempai no Anzenbi) Volume 3 【Kenji Saitou/CARNELIAN】
●Onii-chan dakedo Ai sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Volume 11 【Daisuke Suzuki/Gekka Uuru】
●Mikagura Academy Musical Suite (Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku) Volume 3 Rubbish Innocence 【Last Note./Akina】
●Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Volume 8 【Sou Sagara/Kantoku】
●The Two Evil Mirrors of the Rabbit Moon (Usagi-tsuki no Soumakyou) 【Osamu Higuchi, Kou Sugii/???】
●Solaris Beyond the Deep Sea (Zesshinkai no Solaris) 【Rakiruchi/???】
Next month!
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 16:18   Link #6045
Yye1
Wide Right

I wish that Seirei gets Weiss Schwarz cards...

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 15:34   Link #6046
Meltyred

Probably after the anime, like near everything else they release nowadays.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 19:37   Link #6047
Balefries

Took a quick look at the forums about StNBL and saw that Claire was getting a LOT of hate.
Balefries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 19:58   Link #6048
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balefries View Post
Took a quick look at the forums about StNBL and saw that Claire was getting a LOT of hate.
well its pretty simple actually she's a violent tsundere who has very few redeemable traits and yet so far she's not only got the most attention but has gone from being the second weakest of the girls in kamitos group to being arguably equal to kamito in strength (if you consider her full arsenal) not to mention she's the only one of the girls to really get any kind of power boost (fianna's save the queen is support) the hate is because she gets a lot of love and really doesn't deserve it
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 19:58   Link #6049
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balefries View Post
well considering it take her 5 volumes for her not to be a Bitch, that isn't surprising to me . the fact that she was a tsundere as well and many people are getting tired of it.
her power has become top tier with her spirit being hax to hell and her new flame making her very big threat now. none of the others have been given a power up when they all need a new one with Rinlet in need of one the most.
Old 2014-02-18, 19:59   Link #6050
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
well considering it take her 5 volumes for her not to be a Bitch, that isn't surprising to me .
She stopped? I never noticed.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 20:05   Link #6051
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
She stopped? I never noticed.
i guess a better way is she calm down alot more, she still a bitch but not as bad as before
Old 2014-02-18, 20:11   Link #6052
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
well its pretty simple actually she's a violent tsundere who has very few redeemable traits and yet so far she's not only got the most attention but has gone from being the second weakest of the girls in kamitos group to being arguably equal to kamito in strength (if you consider her full arsenal) not to mention she's the only one of the girls to really get any kind of power boost (fianna's save the queen is support) the hate is because she gets a lot of love and really doesn't deserve it
yeah, mostly because she doesn't deserve it and with the latest volume, she's breaching into Kamito and Restia backstory with feel extremely forced.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 20:17   Link #6053
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
yeah, mostly because she doesn't deserve it and with the latest volume, she's breaching into Kamito and Restia backstory with feel extremely forced.
well with restia forgotten and Est sealed at the time. you can't really hate her since she was worry about kamito. the author has hinted after Restia and Est, Claire is the next most important girl to kamito
Old 2014-02-18, 23:36   Link #6054
XFire
150% done

Quote:
well with restia forgotten and Est sealed at the time. you can't really hate her since she was worry about kamito. the author has hinted after Restia and Est, Claire is the next most important girl to kamito
"Hinted"? Regardless of our personal opinions of her tsundere behavior, She is by far the most important human outside of Greyworth to Kamito. If for no other reason than it was through her that he accomplished pretty much everything.
Old 2014-02-18, 23:46   Link #6055
dragon1412

Quote:
the problem is not inside hinted ot not, but rather feel forced since Kamito supposed to forget anything, he's just "happened " to somehow aware of her and she's just "happened" to be capable doing that, mostly because the leading to when she's helping Kamito seem too forced.
Old 2014-02-18, 23:46   Link #6056
black prince
Lost Child

Claire is the Darkness Quuen while Kamito is the Demon King, the Darkness Elementar Lord incarnation. it's more than hinted
Old 2014-02-19, 00:02   Link #6057
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Whoa, so much claire hate all of a sudden what was the latest "bitch" thing she did cause all i remember was that part where she and rinslet sent kamito flying in vol 8 .
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 00:14   Link #6058
dragon1412

The problem is not related to her action, but the fact that the author abused plot power too much to give her the position, basically, She suddenly happened to awoke her position as the priestess so she can be favored over Fiana, her cat suddenly transform so she can be helpful to Kamito, and Restia just happened to sacrifice to seal the darkness power she supposed to control, Kamito happened to forget about Restia afterwards so she can have a chance, i say this is pure abuse of plot.
Old 2014-02-19, 01:06   Link #6059
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
The problem is not related to her action, but the fact that the author abused plot power too much to give her the position, basically, She suddenly happened to awoke her position as the priestess so she can be favored over Fiana, her cat suddenly transform so she can be helpful to Kamito, and Restia just happened to sacrifice to seal the darkness power she supposed to control, Kamito happened to forget about Restia afterwards so she can have a chance, i say this is pure abuse of plot.
.................did you actually read any of this?

Her position as priestess was foreshadowed more than five volumes before it actually happened during a conversation between Rubia and the witch (forgot her name).

Her cat was also foreshadowed when it ate Rubia's super fire and Rubia commented about her seal and true name.

Restia isn't dead. And even if she was, that would help Est infinitely more than it would help Claire.
Old 2014-02-19, 01:14   Link #6060
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
.................did you actually read any of this?

Her position as priestess was foreshadowed more than five volumes before it actually happened during a conversation between Rubia and the witch (forgot her name).

Her cat was also foreshadowed when it ate Rubia's super fire and Rubia commented about her seal and true name.

Restia isn't dead. And even if she was, that would help Est infinitely more than it would help Claire.
Um, yeah, that's all true. And he wasn't denying any of that - he's just saying that the author gave way too much plot to Claire, and giving those three examples as prime evidence, when none of the other girls got anything half as much. And for the foreshadowing part, I can think of nothing that foreshadows anything happening with the other three girls on the level Claire has gotten.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap