AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-23, 10:32   Link #101
JustRob

I don't even care anymore, the only reason I still watch Bleach is because some of the sidecharacters, not because of Ichigo, and definitely not because of Uryuu or Sado. I loved the Fake Karakura Town battles (yes I know alot of people hate them you don't have to point that out), but how they ruined Aizen's character has totally made me disgusted with Bleach. I never thought they would go this far.

I wouldn't mind if Bleach ended soon.
Old 2010-09-23, 12:07   Link #102
Alchemist007
*Author

Didn't you hear? This is how main villains turn out all the time. So cock sure, prancing aboot with their heads full of eyeballs, then they get all Kira-raged when they lose.
Old 2010-09-23, 12:19   Link #103
JustRob

Yea but I had hopes that Aizen would be different. I guess it was too good to be true.
Old 2010-09-23, 12:23   Link #104
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
After reading this chapter I can tell you this:

- Hinamori just got sealed.
- Ichigo lost his powers and Aizen showed him his shikai
- Urahara did not notice (thx Aizen) that Hinamori (healed by Mom) followed him.
- Urahara got trolled hard. He did not even notice his double Kidou was placed on Hinamori
- Thanks to Urahara Aizen was able to get rid of the hongukyu and is now fully evolved and ready to form the key.
Old 2010-09-23, 12:29   Link #105
Alchemist007
*Author

Damn, I hope it's that awesome.
Old 2010-09-23, 12:34   Link #106
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Damn, I hope it's that awesome.
It will happen.

Go back and look how Aizens sword vanished.
kudakero - Kyōka Suigetsu
Old 2010-09-23, 12:44   Link #107
(QQ)wertyasdf
'

I saw a glimmer of hope when Ichigo came out of the hyperbolic time chamber looking badass. Then kubo fucked him over with a gay transformation (seriously enough with DBZ SS3/4 copies), then proceeded to fuck him over again by making him lose his powers.

Kubo's been fucking up the story for a while now of course, but his character designs I've always liked, until he started fucking those over too (Tousenfly, Condomaizen -> Butterflaizen, and now Shitchigo).
Old 2010-09-23, 12:46   Link #108
Alchemist007
*Author

Mugetsu pretty much did work within the confines of Urahara's plan. It weakened Aizen enough for the Hougyoku to reject him.
Old 2010-09-23, 12:49   Link #109
JustRob

Well, Uryuu was said to have permanently lost his powers, but he eventually regained them anyways and was stronger then ever. If it happens for a sidecharacter, the same will definitely happen for the main character.
Old 2010-09-23, 12:55   Link #110
Alchemist007
*Author

No doubt if the the series is to continue for more arcs.
Old 2010-09-23, 12:59   Link #111
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well, I hope it's explained how Urahara was even able to arrive, since supposedly he can't enter a Senkaimon to SS. Then again, he is a genius. He probably can figure out how to get anywhere if he really wants to.

Old 2010-09-23, 14:02   Link #112
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Well, I hope it's explained how Urahara was even able to arrive, since supposedly he can't enter a Senkaimon to SS. Then again, he is a genius. He probably can figure out how to get anywhere if he really wants to.
considering he is working directly with SS now, i'm pretty sure that exile would have been lifted.
he built the crap that teleported the town in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
What is the significance of this page (20 or 21)? I mean why Ichigo's face is shown in here? Or he's just depressed he lost his powers?
And Ichigo's sword also disappeared
that page seemed to me like a "you thought you were the good guy? really? i are dissapoint..."
Old 2010-09-23, 14:08   Link #113
Alchemist007
*Author

I guess he could go back to being an official captain now if he wanted, especially since he's dealing with Aizen. Though something tells me he likes to stay in the real world.
Old 2010-09-23, 14:14   Link #114
JustRob

That too, but I would argue Ichigo's capabilities as well. Sure, he's strong as hell, but does he have the leadership capability necessary to become a captain? He's never been the bright one...
Old 2010-09-23, 14:16   Link #115
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
That too, but I would argue Ichigo's capabilities as well. Sure, he's strong as hell, but does he have the leadership capability necessary to become a captain? He's never been the bright one...
That has not stopped kenpachi from becoming a captain.
Old 2010-09-23, 14:20   Link #116
Alchemist007
*Author

I doubt it though, Ichigo's good at being the trump card with the nick 'substitute Shinigami.' Like it's hardly his responsibility and he's just there for kicks.
Old 2010-09-23, 14:34   Link #117
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
That has not stopped kenpachi from becoming a captain.
Kenpachi cheated. And quite honestly I can't see Ichigo killing any of the current captains. He's stronger then them, sure, but he lacks the willpower.

I also sort of think that Soul Society would be enraged if that happened, which is strange, because I don't think that's the image I'm supposed to get.
Old 2010-09-23, 14:45   Link #118
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY I AM IRELAND'S NO.1 KISUKE FAN!!!!!
I knew from the moment i started reading bleach in April that he was an awsome charater and that there was more to him than an awsome hat. He was my favorite bleach charater from the start and well I felt like crying with happynes with this chapter. Kisuke I love ya!! my favorite charater just took down the main boss! The amount of pride I feel now is undiscribable. THANK YOU KUBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! could Urahara be any more awsome?

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-09-23, 14:47   Link #119
JustRob

Well hey, Aizen pretty much got him permabanned from Soul Society and stole his most powerful creation ever. Ofcourse had to give the guy some payback!
Old 2010-09-23, 15:11   Link #120
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Yea but I had hopes that Aizen would be different. I guess it was too good to be true.
That just goes to show where Aizen stands as far as villains go. He became so overpowered he was boring and then he went out with a villainous breakdown...

Really i think one of the marks for true villain badassary is when their last words are calm and collected. Unlike most villains they know that they should die with their dignity intact. Such villains are so few and rare...

Wraith and Lust from FMA: Brotherhood come to mind... Kagato from the Tenchi Muyo OVA's... The Spiral King from Gurren Lagann... Xanatos from Gargolyes might be another, but then again he never really died and i can't remember if he ever truly lost a fight (his plans were sometimes multilayered so that even when he looses he still takes atleast one step forward)... I'm sure there is a few amongst the gundam series aswell; though, unlike other villains they don't often become so incredibly powerful that they believe their loss to be impossible; which helps them avoid getting too big headed

"I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)"
Closed Thread