Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-06-17, 13:05   Link #20841
skyboy928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
yeah thats probably the reason.
i did attemp to use that very same stand, but due to the tail for Astray is so damn long it can't be done.....
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 13:44   Link #20842
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
i did attemp to use that very same stand, but due to the tail for Astray is so damn long it can't be done.....
yeah, i thought so too as i took a look at my own astray today^^ it looks like its the same slot but it just wont fit.
doesnt really matter though, the astray doesnt really need to be on a stand.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 15:52   Link #20843
skyboy928

Quote:
yeah, i thought so too as i took a look at my own astray today^^ it looks like its the same slot but it just wont fit.
doesnt really matter though, the astray doesnt really need to be on a stand.
you said that the early release of 00 do come with stand right?
i guess i have to search thru my house a bit, since i did bought it as soon as it release, so i might have it somewhere without realize it
Old 2011-06-17, 18:35   Link #20844
Appel

Quote:
you said that the early release of 00 do come with stand right?
i guess i have to search thru my house a bit, since i did bought it as soon as it release, so i might have it somewhere without realize it
yeah, early release and pre-order or something like that :P
the stand came in a seperate box, too.

im also done with my MG ReZEL^^

good kit but pretty simple. it doesnt really have any weight issues but i do have one problem with it, the ankles are VERY lose... makes it hard to pose the legs.
the were also some pretty bad nubs, fixing them was hard because getting a marker in that color is pretty much impossible XP i mixed some black and turquoise acrylic paint, that worked pretty well.

but other than that its pretty neat and im happy to have it, especially at the reduced price!^^
Old 2011-06-17, 19:35   Link #20845
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

saw the AGE models up for pre-order somewhere didn't understand what the grade was it said AG 1/144. So it's the same size as the HG models, but what's the AG for?
Old 2011-06-17, 19:38   Link #20846
skyboy928

Quote:

good kit but pretty simple. it doesnt really have any weight issues but i do have one problem with it, the ankles are VERY lose... makes it hard to pose the legs.
the were also some pretty bad nubs, fixing them was hard because getting a marker in that color is pretty much impossible XP i mixed some black and turquoise acrylic paint, that worked pretty well.

but other than that its pretty neat and im happy to have it, especially at the reduced price!^^
wow, that was pretty fast. all i ended up doing for today is searching for that base for my 00 raiser and i found it!!! , now just a matter of when will i actually start putting it together.
Old 2011-06-17, 21:27   Link #20847
MoonLightShadows
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
saw the AGE models up for pre-order somewhere didn't understand what the grade was it said AG 1/144. So it's the same size as the HG models, but what's the AG for?
Looks like AG Means "Avanced Grade"
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...mal-titus.html
Old 2011-06-17, 21:51   Link #20848
skyboy928

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows View Post
Looks like AG Means "Avanced Grade"
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...mal-titus.html
the thing seem interesting is
"The kit also comes with a Gage-ing chip to be used with Gage-ing Battle Base arcade game & Gage-ing Haro toy."

but the thing is.... we will definitely not have any of those here in US..... so it doesn't really matter
Old 2011-06-18, 03:05   Link #20849
Appel

Quote:
the thing seem interesting is
"The kit also comes with a Gage-ing chip to be used with Gage-ing Battle Base arcade game & Gage-ing Haro toy."

but the thing is.... we will definitely not have any of those here in US..... so it doesn't really matter
exactly. thats why i will concentrate on the HG and MG line :P
Old 2011-06-18, 06:47   Link #20850
skyboy928

Quote:
exactly. thats why i will concentrate on the HG and MG line :P
don't forget RG,PG and SD , lol
Old 2011-06-18, 07:02   Link #20851
Appel

Quote:
don't forget RG,PG and SD , lol
i was talking specifically about gundam age. there is no reason for me to get the new grades right now so i will get HG and MG kits only for that^^
but im no 1/144 fan in general.
Old 2011-06-18, 09:43   Link #20852
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Just passed by my local hobbyshop to check if the Hi-Nu was there. Apparently there is still no word from her supplier(from a different city) if that kit is still there with them. They actually get their stocks from other shops within the country. Makes me wonder if the kit is still available and this situation is already urging me to just order the MG 00 Raiser now(new arrival in a local online shop).

Speaking of the MG 00 Raiser(to those who have them already), are the LED's of the MG Exia Ignition Mode compatible for use on the MG 00 Raiser? Will the green LED affect the clear red head crest? Weight issues when you add the 0 Raiser and effect parts? And are there notable issues with the overall build or anything? I know, I've got a lot of questions, I just have this very strong need to know more about the kit. The experience with the MG Exia led me this way(loose parts and weak joints).
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 10:18   Link #20853
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Speaking of the MG 00 Raiser(to those who have them already), are the LED's of the MG Exia Ignition Mode compatible for use on the MG 00 Raiser?
They're compatible because they're pretty much the same LED's, which can be interchanged between the MG Exia, MG 00 Raiser and MG 00 Qan[T].

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 10:27   Link #20854
Appel

Quote:
Speaking of the MG 00 Raiser(to those who have them already), are the LED's of the MG Exia Ignition Mode compatible for use on the MG 00 Raiser? Will the green LED affect the clear red head crest? Weight issues when you add the 0 Raiser and effect parts? And are there notable issues with the overall build or anything? I know, I've got a lot of questions, I just have this very strong need to know more about the kit. The experience with the MG Exia led me this way(loose parts and weak joints).
-the LEDs are compatible.
-it does affect the head crest but only a tiny bit. you have a small hole bedind it so it glows green a tiny bit :P
-there are almost no weight issues at all. when you slap on the O raiser it can stand up straight without bending it forwards and its still very stable.
-the build is pretty much the same as the MG OOQ. its pretty much the same excellent inner frame so you will have the same awesome posability^^
-the only 2 problems i have are that there are some kinda bad nubs visible all over the kit and the part where you connect the arm to the shoulder piece is pretty weak so it cant hold the GN sword III in all positions.

right there. its just a thin peg in a polycap and it just cant hold the sword at times
Old 2011-06-18, 11:13   Link #20855
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
They're compatible because they're pretty much the same LED's, which can be interchanged between the MG Exia, MG 00 Raiser and MG 00 Qan[T].
Quote:
-the LEDs are compatible.
-it does affect the head crest but only a tiny bit. you have a small hole bedind it so it glows green a tiny bit :P
-there are almost no weight issues at all. when you slap on the O raiser it can stand up straight without bending it forwards and its still very stable.
-the build is pretty much the same as the MG OOQ. its pretty much the same excellent inner frame so you will have the same awesome posability^^
-the only 2 problems i have are that there are some kinda bad nubs visible all over the kit and the part where you connect the arm to the shoulder piece is pretty weak so it cant hold the GN sword III in all positions.

right there. its just a thin peg in a polycap and it just cant hold the sword at times
I see thanks, I guess I'll put some putty to prevent the green light from showing on the forehead. Does the arm easily pop off when you try to move the arms and/or when the GN Sword III is equipped?
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 12:03   Link #20856
Appel

Quote:
I see thanks, I guess I'll put some putty to prevent the green light from showing on the forehead. Does the arm easily pop off when you try to move the arms and/or when the GN Sword III is equipped?
you dont need any putty, they give you 2 different silver stickers to put behind the crest^^ one that says just OO gundam and the other says OO raiser complete. you can choose them depending on whether you want to display it as the OO gundam or the OO raiser.

the arms dont easily pop off. the connection is strong enough to keep the arm on at all times but at the same time too weak to support the GN sword III in a horizontal pose in front of the body.

Last edited by Appel; 2011-06-18 at 12:43.
Old 2011-06-18, 21:43   Link #20857
skyboy928

i happen to walk around town today, and happen to found a MG Shenglong Gundam EW ver., so my MG Wing Gundam series collection officially started!!! now just waiting for MG Epyon and MG Deathscythe Hell. the only question now is if i should get the Wing Gundam itself...... i do have the version Ka. a while back......
Old 2011-06-19, 18:20   Link #20858
skyboy928

oh my god...... i just finished the PG Raiser...... and because of the stand..... it become too tall to put in my shelf.....wth......
Old 2011-06-20, 04:19   Link #20859
Appel

Quote:
oh my god...... i just finished the PG Raiser...... and because of the stand..... it become too tall to put in my shelf.....wth......
wow, thats insane XD you should totally take some photos again
Old 2011-06-20, 05:03   Link #20860
skyboy928

Quote:
wow, thats insane XD you should totally take some photos again
well, it's not entirely finish, i just finish the booster part, but when i put that on the stand..... i totally see the balance issue. and the booster.... sure didn't feel like i'm putting together a PG kit..... it feel more like putting a GP03D. it's detail enough, but not enough pcs.......

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy