AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-27, 11:55   Link #1
tkdtiger

Fights you would like to see (w/ discussions of why)

Okay so I reposted the topic. Please give what fights you would like to see in Naruto (should pertain to the Naruto Universe so no Goku vs Itachi). I ask that we keep everything civilized. Haha I know I'm not a moderator, but this will prevent my thread from being locked. Aslo please no I think so and so will win type discussions. I'm trying to prevent this from being a vs thread. Anyways let's start out discussing the following fight I would like to see after discussing this fight give the fight you would like to see and then we'll discuss that one. We'll try to get through all of them, but I cannot guarentee that:

Neji vs Sasuke

The reason being is it's two bloodline limits with many similarities. As for which would win, the Byakugan vs Sharingan. I don't know since we really are not sure if the Sharingan's illusionary techniques can be used against the Byakugan when the Byakugan is activated. We also do not know what other strength the Byakugan may or may not have against a Sharingan user. I theorize that most of the Sharingan's abilities against the Byakugan would be useless and I think the Gentle Fist Style is uncopyable, because can only be used if you are using the Byakugan (similar to how Haku is able to do seals w/ one hand and no one alse can), but those are just theories.

Last edited by tkdtiger; 2006-07-27 at 12:28.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 12:01   Link #2
Blaine

vs threads are against the rules i expect this one to be closed also
Old 2006-07-27, 12:04   Link #3
tkdtiger

This isn't a vs thread...I don't want to know who you think would win, just why you would like to see this fight and if any intersting aspect...If anyone says I think so and so would win I will ask that this be closed immediately, because for somereason those arguments become heated and redundant. Just post why you would like to to see this fight. It doesn't nec. have to pertain to 2 people. I just use Neji vs Sasuke as an example of Byakugan vs Sharingan is something I would like to see and I discuss why I would like to see this. So I am trying to prevent this from being just a vs thread. I want insight into how you think and how it would relate to the overall story. I think this is far from a vs thread. If they say other wise then okay they can lock it. Like I said I don't want something like "well I think if so and so fights then so and so will win, because..." that would be a vs thread in my opinion. I just want to know basic things. Like I said I just want to see the Sharingan against the Byakugan. Not really to see if one is better, but to see what tech. would kish comeup w/ and what weaknesses and strength would he add in these situations. If anything this is a compare and contrast thread...it's really no different in my opinion stating the strength and weaknesses of a technique.

Last edited by tkdtiger; 2006-07-27 at 12:20.
Old 2006-07-27, 12:21   Link #4
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger
Okay so I reposted the topic. Please give what fights you would like to see in Naruto (should pertain to the Naruto Universe so no Goku vs Itachi). I ask that we keep everything civilized. Haha I know I'm not a moderator, but this will prevent my thread from being locked. Anyways let's start out discussing the following fight I would like to see after discussing this fight give the fight you would like to see and then we'll discuss that one. We'll try to get through all of them, but I cannot guarentee that:

Neji vs Sasuke

The reason being is it's two bloodline limits with many similarities. As for which would win, the Byakugan vs Sharingan. I don't know since we really are not sure if the Sharingan's illusionary techniques can be used against the Byakugan when the Byakugan is activated. We also do not know what other strength the Byakugan may or may not have against a Sharingan user. I theorize that most of the Sharingan's abilities against the Byakugan would be useless and I think the Gentle Fist Style is uncopyable, because can only be used if you are using the Byakugan (similar to how Haku is able to do seals w/ one hand and no one alse can), but those are just theories.

I feel like if we saw Neji vs. Sasuke, for the storyline's sake, Neji would be killed. They would want to prove Sasuke's power and having him destroy one of the characters that had a redemption moment would be very emotional.

Also, I feel like history will repeat itself and Neji will be like his father and sacrifice himself for the good of the whole and a fight against Sasuke to defend someone else would suit that perfectly.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 12:24   Link #5
tkdtiger

err...I just said no saying things like so and so would win....that includes saying Neji would be killed...I ask this, because I don't want this to be a vs thread...for example I mentioned that I think Many of sharingan's abilities would be useless against a byakugan user, but I don't mention which is better or who would win
Old 2006-07-27, 13:36   Link #6
ri0

Neji vs. Sasuke

I'd like to see Sasuke dealing with this freakish Byakugan... 1k sight radius is quite a thing. Also Neji's def and off are one of the best in the whole series. I wonder how he would deal with such a fast opponent who can basically see through his Taijutsu...

Yondaime vs. Orochimaru

Don't care who wins... just that these lame discussions are going to an end.

Anko vs. Kurenai

Add fewer clothes and a little mud and Wuzaaaaa
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 19:20   Link #7
Myname

Sharingan originated from the Byakugan.

So I think Neji could counter it.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 23:17   Link #8
tkdtiger

Yondaime and Oro would be interesting...maybe through a flashback interms of story telling. It would also allow us to see some of the other Jutsu's the 4th had learned or created.

Anko vs Kurenei...I don't know much about these two characters so I can't say much about this one except it would maybe allow us to learn about them more.

Another person I would like to see more of is Hinata in terms of fighting. I would love to see how she has improved.
Old 2006-07-30, 09:45   Link #9
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Spoiler:

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-30, 23:51   Link #10
IVIavrick

I would also like to see a Hinata fight, just to see if her improvements according to the fillers are at all verified in the manga.

I would love to see a Sai vs. Naruto fight

from when Sai was first introed in, he seemed to pretty well handle Naruto and the others in battle, and the truth is we have no clue was he is really capable of. I think it would be an oppurtune chance to see how much Naruto's battle tactics have improved over the years. For instance, could Naruto have learned to use his enemies weaknesses against him, in this case, possibly henge into Sai's "brother" and play mind games. Also Sai seems to be a particularly unique member of Danzou's organization and I know it has to be more than the whole "emotionless" thing. I believe Sai is perhaps the strongest or most potential in that group. It would be a good match up, maybe just for practice purposes to test Naruto's new techniques and such.
IVIavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 00:28   Link #11
Zek
Eyebrows...

Neji vs. Lee, with both of them going all-out. I want to know how Neji was able beat Lee without the weights, and if he can still do it with all the gates open.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 02:27   Link #12
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Manga:
Spoiler:

Sasuke vs Kabuto just because i want Kabuto dead -.-
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 07:17   Link #13
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Sasuke vs Kabuto just because i want Kabuto dead -.-
-Sasuke vs. A fully manifested 9 tailed-Kyuubi Naruto. Why? Cause I want to see Sasuke-hime beg for his miserable life only to be ripped to shreds by the almighty Kyuubi Chakra. Oh what's that Sasuke-hime? You can't surpress the Kyuubi's Chakra at that high a quantity? NO SHIT! .

-A Hinata vs. Hanabi. We never saw what Hanabi was capable of doing so why not?
Old 2006-07-31, 07:30   Link #14
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Sasuke vs. A fully manifested 9 tailed-Kyuubi Naruto. Why? Cause I want to see Sasuke-hime beg for his miserable life only to be ripped to shreds by the almighty Kyuubi Chakra. Oh what's that Sasuke-hime? You can't surpress the Kyuubi's Chakra at that high a quantity? NO SHIT! .

-A Hinata vs. Hanabi. We never saw what Hanabi was capable of doing so why not?

Haha, i'll agree with both of those
jcc2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 09:15   Link #15
off_duty_naruto

lol, that would be funny heh. Sasuke desirves it.

A fight i would like to see is NINE TAILED Naruto vs akatsuki. He might lose, but he would put up one hell of a fight before he goes out. He might even take out like 3 akatsuki memebers (?) maybe...

Another cinamatical fight would be NINE TAILED Naruto vs all the good guys (as in Neji, Rock Lee, Kiba, Ino, Sakura, etc.). Seeing as he loses control when he uses the Nine Tails.

Just 2 of the many events I would like to see, so don't get mad at me. I know these ideas sound ridicoulous, but wouldnt it be cinamatical??
off_duty_naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 14:15   Link #16
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by off_duty_naruto
lol, that would be funny heh. Sasuke desirves it.

A fight i would like to see is NINE TAILED Naruto vs akatsuki. He might lose, but he would put up one hell of a fight before he goes out. He might even take out like 3 akatsuki memebers (?) maybe...

Another cinamatical fight would be NINE TAILED Naruto vs all the good guys (as in Neji, Rock Lee, Kiba, Ino, Sakura, etc.). Seeing as he loses control when he uses the Nine Tails.

Just 2 of the many events I would like to see, so don't get mad at me. I know these ideas sound ridicoulous, but wouldnt it be cinamatical??
-Agreed on all points.

-Another good fight to see would be a Battle royale fight between Temari, Tenten, Hinata, Sakura and Ino to determine which one is the most "beautiful". Why? Well who wouldn't want to see the full power of these battle maidens come to light?
Old 2006-07-31, 17:47   Link #17
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

I would like to see a sasuke bug guy fight (i forgot his name )

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 22:11   Link #18
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
I would like to see a sasuke bug guy fight (i forgot his name )
-Shino? Yeah that would be something eh?

-Also Deidara vs Sai. Come on 2 artists going at it that make inanimate animal figures come to life? Surely this would be a fight to see....
Old 2006-08-01, 22:22   Link #19
cheese4u
da big boss

I would like to see a michael jackson versus Oro fight, I don't know why but for some reason it seems like they have a lot in common.(pedophiles)
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 03:22   Link #20
neoko

Did you even read the first thread cheese? Only characters in the naruverse.

I'd to see Jiraiya vs Orochimaru, seriously. No lame excuses to avoid an all out battle.

That would be awesome. Even better than the hokage battle i reckon.
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote