AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-05, 20:44   Link #1401
Richocet
Lover of Purity

That is why playboy mode Godou might do it ...
Scratch that perhaps her friend(s) might teach her
Old 2012-06-06, 16:56   Link #1402
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Wow, the art is getting much better, it's about average now.
There's hope that one day...
Old 2012-06-06, 17:10   Link #1403
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well I read for the details in Campione. Art still matters even if it is average which it is now. They really should consider Miyama Zero, Fumitake Moekibara, Akira Mikazuki, Aoi Nishimata, Goto P or Carnelian to take over the art. (Know a lot more artists, but I think it is too much for people to follow). Can post examples of each artist if anyone like.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-06-06 at 17:44.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 21:42   Link #1404
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well I read for the details in Campione. Art still matters even if it is average which it is now. They really should consider Miyama Zero, Fumitake Moekibara, Akira Mikazuki, Aoi Nishimata, Goto P or Carnelian to take over the art. (Know a lot more artists, but I think it is too much for people to follow). Can post examples of each artist if anyone like.
If there is a change of illustrator, I wouldn't be happy though. I have no idea how the he'll will the following volumes be drawn, and I like the improvement made so far.
Old 2012-06-06, 22:10   Link #1405
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
If there is a change of illustrator, I wouldn't be happy though. I have no idea how the he'll will the following volumes be drawn, and I like the improvement made so far.
Understand how you feel, maybe all of us are excited for the anime and the fear is the illustrations are playing on our nerves of how it will look. Can't wait for the next update, zzhk took over vol 5 I believe.
Old 2012-06-07, 08:56   Link #1406
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Sooo... when is the next vol translation going to come out!!!!

Yes, I'm trolling here. Want to know how it feel on the begging side at least once :P.訳者たち、私に怒らないでください^_^
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 10:50   Link #1407
Kadi
知識の探求者

Hmm... how about "Once you join the translation team and release it"? ^^
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 11:29   Link #1408
coolextremity

where did you read the rest of the volumes guys?
coolextremity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 11:33   Link #1409
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ugh kadi, I don't understand some parts of Japanese culture, but is it really true that Great Houses in Warring States Era still holds major influence in Japan today?
Old 2012-06-07, 12:16   Link #1410
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolextremity View Post
where did you read the rest of the volumes guys?
Some of us, like me, read the Japanese original. Some read Chinese translations online.

Quote:
Ugh kadi, I don't understand some parts of Japanese culture, but is it really true that Great Houses in Warring States Era still holds major influence in Japan today?
Dunno, it's not like I studied Japanese or anything. But such theories come up a lot in LNs and the like... like conspiracy theories.
On a more factual level, it's a given that there are families that have been influential for a long, long time. But every country has those. If some of the Japanese ones have been influential since the Warring States period, I don't know.
Old 2012-06-07, 22:12   Link #1411
haseo0408

Somebody what truly happend in volume 12? The girls seem to be in a fight with Godou or just teasing him over something, but according to the illustrations of volume everything work out very well at the end.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 22:15   Link #1412
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Wilfriback stated he read it and the girls were cold to him until Luo came to cheer him up. Overall they made up in the end, now people are becoming obsess with Godou punishing the harem for the treatment they gave him. Not sure if it is correct, Kadi is currently reading it now, best to ask him when he is willing. The thing I want Kadi to answer is this photo.
Spoiler for Picture:

Is that a banjo Luo has in her arms?
Old 2012-06-07, 22:34   Link #1413
Clue
nMe

@Reaper what did they do to deserve punishment? i hope this doesn't strain their relationship.
Old 2012-06-07, 22:47   Link #1414
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Clue it isn't me, just check other people's posts from above and the last page. I really don't know what is going on in vol 12, other than it is about Santa Claus (Wish I was joking).
Old 2012-06-07, 23:34   Link #1415
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Is that a banjo Luo has in her arms?
Jap says it's a Koto. What the difference is, except one being Japanese and one... not, I don't know.

And...
Spoiler for V12:
Old 2012-06-07, 23:38   Link #1416
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It is a Koto................... sure as hell doesn't like on one.

I am pretty sure that is a Banjo from appearance, but if the text says that I can't complain. Just saying, it Luo looks like she is holding this.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-06-08 at 00:01.
Old 2012-06-07, 23:42   Link #1417
Kadi
知識の探求者

I'm sure I saw "koto" in that context, but it's... not so late anymore, so I won't guarantee anything. Maybe I misread it.
Old 2012-06-07, 23:48   Link #1418
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well if that is what it says then I won't complain Kadi. Hope to learn what is really happening in vol 12 and especially the harem soon, but take your time. You spent your money to buy it, so you got the right to enjoy yourself and troll on us on the details (Not so much please, want the real stuff a lot more).
Old 2012-06-08, 12:07   Link #1419
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Can someone please remind me the order you are suppose to read the volumes?(I remember it being all mixed up choronologically) including the most recent volume.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 12:24   Link #1420
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It's not volume 12 but it's something.

Know presenting volume 6, chapter 3, part 2 translated by yours truly. I found this scene somewhat amusing so I figured I might as well share it.

Godou's denseness in this scene is really something............. according to my calculations it's about 0.2 Ichickas.

This is a test run for me and my chinese isn't very good so don't expect 100% accuracy.

More like 80% actually........................

Spoiler for translation:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem