AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-11-15, 12:14   Link #9061
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Yes indeedy - it is possible, but by no means clearly spelled out. ^^
Old 2013-11-15, 12:33   Link #9062
ChronoReverse

It would explain her extreme level of power though (and why Akari isn't the one doing it).
ChronoReverse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 12:41   Link #9063
MartianMage

Well yeah it seems that Nikaido is the reborn Dokuro...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 12:43   Link #9064
Awrya
U mad?

I was like "HOLY SH*T!!!", Keima started Nikaido (teacher) route when he was a kid, although his mind was a 17 year old.

The author planned it all out since chapter one, no wonder Nikaido always wore a chocker.
Old 2013-11-15, 12:52   Link #9065
MartianMage

Anyway since we're almost done with this arc(I think) one thing that I don't really understand is why is there a need for Keima to do all of this? Sure it was to ensure that the past connected to the future but why is there a need for outside interference? Wouldn't the past naturally connect to the future? If we compare this to Terminator 3 there was a need to send another T-800 to ensure the past connects to the future because there was another T-1000 out there set to try and change the past. So far there's no outside interference from Vintage or that even higher organisation from Hell so I don't really get the point of this arc.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 12:54   Link #9066
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Anyway since we're almost done with this arc(I think) one thing that I don't really understand is why is there a need for Keima to do all of this? Sure it was to ensure that the past connected to the future but why is there a need for outside interference? Wouldn't the past naturally connect to the future? If we compare this to Terminator 3 there was a need to send another T-800 to ensure the past connects to the future because there was another T-1000 out there set to try and change the past. So far there's no outside interference from Vintage or that even higher organisation from Hell so I don't really get the point of this arc.
This is an appropriate response:
ChronoReverse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 13:11   Link #9067
Divini
Senpai!

I'm just imagining Nikaido calllng present-day-Keima "Onii-chan"
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 14:01   Link #9068
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Ohh that I did not see coming...can't wait for hos the future turns out now
Old 2013-11-15, 14:05   Link #9069
Shadow5YA

Did this panel ever show up in a previous chapter? The chapter seems to imply it did, but it's such a minor detail that I don't remember it at all.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 14:55   Link #9070
ReddyRedWolf

If Doukuro is Nikaido then her not letting Keima use her as a stepping stone for her friend Jun makes sense...

It would feel like she is NTR-ing herself with her best friend.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 15:35   Link #9071
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Chapter 224 has the answer. Through some convolutions in the parallel universe theory, Dokurou would cause someone from a successful universe to come back to the decision point and create that very universe--to write the beginning after the ending. As Keima puts it, "What happened to the laws of cause and effect?!"

Anyway, if Dokurou = Nikaido, I'm still confused about what Akari/Rimyuel said to her, although I suppose even Akari might not have known her identity. I also agree with the others that Nikaido seems too harsh to be Dokurou. Even if she's undercover and pretending, I don't see the current young Dokurou as being capable of that. Maybe after 10 years of practice, I guess.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 17:13   Link #9072
ChampDream
Alive

so Keima already know who doukuro is, I guess we have to wait for the author to 100% confirmed that is the teacher
Old 2013-11-15, 17:23   Link #9073
fukarming

If Dukuro is Nikaido, that means all Nikaido's harshness is just a show to hide her true feelings to Keima....The ultimate "dere-Tsun"? Dere comes first and becoming Tsun later on?
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 17:39   Link #9074
Nighty40

I knew that their was something up with Nikaido for awhile. this manga is starting to pick up again (at least that's how I feel)
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 18:04   Link #9075
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I knew it. Unless Wakaki throws a curve ball at us (a possibility I can't dismiss), it's only a matter of time before Dokurou is fully confirmed to be Nikaido. It will be glorious to see Nikaido go dere for Keima.
Old 2013-11-15, 18:18   Link #9076
ReddyRedWolf

I keep imagining Nikaido is like Chifuyuu of IS if she is Dokurou. Only in this case the MC she considers as her Oniisan instead of a Ototo even if she is obviously a Oneesan type.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 18:46   Link #9077
NinjaRealist
Battoru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
I knew that their was something up with Nikaido for awhile. this manga is starting to pick up again (at least that's how I feel)
Everything is starting to come full circle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It will be glorious to see Nikaido go dere for Keima.
Agreed!
Old 2013-11-15, 19:14   Link #9078
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I'm 1000% sure it's Nikaidou

notice how she always wear a collar, it's probably hiding that tape she wore just now

so like... did Keima conquer her just now?

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 19:33   Link #9079
tenchir

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
Chapter 224 has the answer. Through some convolutions in the parallel universe theory, Dokurou would cause someone from a successful universe to come back to the decision point and create that very universe--to write the beginning after the ending. As Keima puts it, "What happened to the laws of cause and effect?!"

Anyway, if Dokurou = Nikaido, I'm still confused about what Akari/Rimyuel said to her, although I suppose even Akari might not have known her identity. I also agree with the others that Nikaido seems too harsh to be Dokurou. Even if she's undercover and pretending, I don't see the current young Dokurou as being capable of that. Maybe after 10 years of practice, I guess.
I thought it was already stated by her that they don't want Vintage to know that Keima is the leader? By treating him that way, they will never suspect.
tenchir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 20:12   Link #9080
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenchir View Post
I thought it was already stated by her that they don't want Vintage to know that Keima is the leader? By treating him that way, they will never suspect.
OOOOOOORRRRRRR

She is constantly angry at him for going around wooing girls and saying how bad her class is...
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen