AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-17, 21:54   Link #1121
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
@golthin, thanks for the info, and do you mind telling me how much time was left for Eba to leave for Tokyo?

Even if he was serious, Eba will never agree because she is a self-centred little princess who barges on other peoples' lives whenever she wishes and leaves when it suits her
Spoiler for eba's departure:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 22:05   Link #1122
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Spoiler for eba's departure:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-17, 22:18   Link #1123
Piyush09

If the timeskip is that big, then i am sure eba will refuse.........and i dont see the manga ending anytime soon.........i wud predict eba returns and haruto goes into a low......i have a feeling nanami has lightened up ever since kouyasai, coz actually now she feels haruto is not playng with her and is being true to his feelings......so i have a feeling she will try and help him get out of this low and as she still has feelings for him.......i expect a confession and i see them going out.....and then eba returns and things go haywire........finally somehow or the other haruto and eba end up together

All this only holds if eba refuses and leaves for tokyo........if she stays who knows what mte happen
Piyush09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 09:24   Link #1124
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

If she leaves then chances are Haruto will move to tokyo as well, he already showed interest in studying there...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 10:03   Link #1125
Dark Mage

But I am still thinking about the time skip. Why would Seo skip that part and not explain anything about Kikukawa or Nanami or show some nice cute moments between Hauto and Eba? Mangaka's usually do a time skip near the end of a manga.
Old 2009-08-18, 10:26   Link #1126
typhonsentra

Not really. Seo did a few time skips in Suzuka before the last big one. I'm guessing he wants the series to end around the time of their graduation and realizes he has to move forward quicker to make that happen. Keep in mind, we're at chapter 58 and they're still technically in their first year. That said, I dislike the placement of the jump here. The idea that he just accepted the terms for this long and that he's ignoring the other storylines he set up in this manner is exceptionally lazy. You can say they aren't major characters but the audience shouldn't be left confused like this.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 10:54   Link #1127
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
But I am still thinking about the time skip. Why would Seo skip that part and not explain anything about Kikukawa or Nanami or show some nice cute moments between Hauto and Eba? .
he can always do it as flashbacks.
Old 2009-08-18, 11:00   Link #1128
justavisitor

just read the translation

Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 11:13   Link #1129
Dark Mage

LOL! we certainly got all our theories on how they will spend time together in the six months and get closer, flushed down the drain
Old 2009-08-18, 12:54   Link #1130
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
just read the translation

Spoiler for spoiler:
the thing is that i don't know how it could have been half a year, maybe it was at the end of year and they got it wrong. It had been only 3 months since the school fastival that happened in september.
Old 2009-08-18, 13:16   Link #1131
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I don't feel sad about him at all. his personality cause all the problems and he didn't listen to the advise that Eba's sister gave him. she told him that Eba like to play with guys' feelings and looking at what she did with Haruto, I don't think she was lying.
In chapter 31 Rin has changed her opinion on Eba, at first she was thinking that Eba was playing with guy's feeling but after speaking with her she said : "She isn't calculative, she's just an idiot"

IMHO when she has decided to leave Tokyo and when she has decided to not date Haruto both of those decision were to protect herself nothing more. I don't think she is really selfish but more afraid of being hurt and when you don't want to be hurt most of the time you hurt others.

And Rin is probably the last person whose advice I will follow
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 13:26   Link #1132
justavisitor

@golthin
but the translation that I read
Spoiler for spoiler:

And I can see 5 possibilities of how the story will go:
Spoiler for my new crappy prediction:

Apparently Seo's IQ is way over 9000 (old joke I know ) I have no idea what he wants to do...I will just simply enjoy the ride while it lasts XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-08-18, 14:54   Link #1133
golthin

Quote:
@golthin
but the translation that I read
Spoiler for spoiler:

i thought it was december, well then it is right then.
Old 2009-08-18, 19:46   Link #1134
Beo
where's the snow?

another theory

Spoiler for theory:
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 21:06   Link #1135
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beo View Post
Spoiler for theory:
but then
Spoiler for prediction:
Old 2009-08-21, 11:59   Link #1136
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well... I'm disappointed.
Spoiler for Chapter 58:
Old 2009-08-21, 12:35   Link #1137
H23

Spoiler for Bahaha:
Old 2009-08-21, 12:48   Link #1138
golthin

Quote:
but then
Spoiler for prediction:
the author did the same before in suzuka, so it wouldn't be the first time.

Last edited by golthin; 2009-08-21 at 13:51.
Old 2009-08-21, 13:38   Link #1139
justavisitor

I have to read suzuka again lol, I never thought
Spoiler for spoiler for suzuka:
Old 2009-08-21, 13:45   Link #1140
aulzon

Haruto puts it out there, I can't see this manga ending this early so I think Eba will probably decline them and perhaps Haruto goes to Tokyo. Ah.. shounen romances, never ever let the two leads be happy together for long until the end.
aulzon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life