Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-09, 18:04   Link #81
Finch

Perhaps Gin is a woman :P
Old 2007-12-09, 20:32   Link #82
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
Yeah, the second Bleach movie "The Diamond Dust Rebellion" will be out in Japanese theaters on December 22nd 2007, that means in a few days
Or else they'd be promoting it wicked early! lol
Old 2007-12-09, 21:11   Link #83
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Hmmm instead of having Shoot To Death, Gin's Shikai should be Dressed To Kill. Yeah I think so.
Old 2007-12-09, 21:14   Link #84
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Hmmm instead of having Shoot To Death, Gin's Shikai should be Dressed To Kill. Yeah I think so.
I second that thought
Old 2007-12-09, 23:05   Link #85
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Pretty cool episode...Dancepada was kinda funny and it was nice how they switched up the whole belief system of who's powerful and who's not...Ichigo was prolly a bit too arrogant, but upon learning he was #103 you can't expect Ichigo to be OOC in that situation...Thought it was funny how they were bored at ihs introduction...I mean dancepada even acted like a scrub from the start, but it was a good technique for us to learn how powerful he really is (I mean that mofo straight-leg kicked a getsuga tenshou like it was a line of silly string )...I felt surprised and satisfied when he revealed he was toying with Ichigo and released his awesome new form (Because I too thought the guy was a chump)...Yeah the character designs and drawings dipped in and out at some points, but the animation was good enuff to entertain I guess...Nell's still more annoying than the mod-souls but that little flicker of her hollow soopa-speed was impressive...Looks like she's gonna freak out and transform if that glowing mask-eye is any indication...

Obviously whenever Gin shows up that's an auto-teh-win and he was simply hilarious talking to Tousen in the preview about Wontaurdwice's best Arrancer Special Olympics voice impression^^...That might have been the funniest ep preview in all of Bleach ...Earlier I nearly roffled on the cheetos I was eating when Tousen said "Those with pure-intention are drawn to one another" about Wontaurdwice's connection with him...So basically Tousen is Wonderwice's BFF lol...

Anyways, despite some visible LQ animation I thought the ep was entertaining because of how they flipped it into a serious fight from a goofy-fight...

BTW, although it's Hitsagaya centered (The new movie) which kinda irks me, the movie preview really looked high quality...Hopefully we won't see 10 scenes of Hits' ice kitten all movie^^...Wondering why the Japanese fans love so much Hits and Renji when other cool characters could be put in the forefront for a movie...
Old 2007-12-10, 09:09   Link #86
Hero-san

This was another filler >.> The real stuff should be next ep.
Old 2007-12-10, 12:31   Link #87
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

Hero-san, I thought this was in the manga.
Old 2007-12-10, 14:30   Link #88
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphis View Post
Hero-san, I thought this was in the manga.
I'm sure what he meant was that this episode was really stretched out so that it filled the time slot, while not going too far into the manga. This is basically what every naruto episode is like now, nothing really ever happens. Even so i thought the episode was fairly good, not too much action, but you can't have action in every episode, then it would just get boring
Old 2007-12-10, 17:40   Link #89
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wych View Post
Actually we saw Yami's release for a few seconds in a previous episode. It seemed to increase his defence a lot. It wa sjust cracked by ikkaku when he had to retreat.
Dude WTF are u talking about? Yammi never released his Zanpaktou and even so...he never fought Ikkaku.....
Old 2007-12-11, 02:48   Link #90
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
Dude WTF are u talking about? Yammi never released his Zanpaktou and even so...he never fought Ikkaku.....
he did and he didn't, remember when Luppi was the new #6?
Old 2007-12-11, 03:11   Link #91
kirose
The Destiny Child

Ikkaku never fought Yammi, he fought a non espada arrancar named Edorad, (whom does look like Yami). That guy was cut in half by Bankai Ikakku (before limit release too), he didn't retreat.
Old 2007-12-11, 03:23   Link #92
Starion
ツァリアン

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirose View Post
Ikkaku never fought Yammi, he fought a non espada arrancar named Edorad, (whom does look like Yami). That guy was cut in half by Bankai Ikakku (before limit release too), he didn't retreat.
I don't think Ikkaku had his reiatsu limited since he's not actually a captain or vice captain. It was a sweet fight though.
Old 2007-12-11, 04:30   Link #93
oompa loompa

ive been wondering about that.. yammi was GOING to release but he didnt actually release right? i never saw this...
Old 2007-12-11, 04:53   Link #94
Sirch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starion View Post
I don't think Ikkaku had his reiatsu limited since he's not actually a captain or vice captain. It was a sweet fight though.
Pretty sure you're right since they said specifically that Captains and vice-captains have their power reduced. I'm pretty sure Renji said it in SS when he was fighting Ichigo and Hitsugaya said it also when he was fighting that Shawlong guy.
Old 2007-12-11, 08:20   Link #95
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I hope Dordonni joins team Ichigo and has a long stay in the anime. He could team up with Don Kanonji, give Rukia dancing lessons, Ishida could teach him how to sew sequins into his dancing costume.........Dordonni has the charisma to make it big in showbiz.
Old 2007-12-11, 11:14   Link #96
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirose View Post
hmm...could of sworn that Yammi attacked the others (Ikkaku and co) when Luppi said he wanted to fight certain people like Capt. Hitsugaya

wish I remembered what episode that was...
Old 2007-12-11, 15:55   Link #97
saravis

Yammi fought Urahara and he was about to release when he was pulled back to HM via Negacion.
Old 2007-12-11, 21:17   Link #98
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

I miss Luppi.
Old 2007-12-11, 22:36   Link #99
Starion
ツァリアン

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
hmm...could of sworn that Yammi attacked the others (Ikkaku and co) when Luppi said he wanted to fight certain people like Capt. Hitsugaya

wish I remembered what episode that was...
Luppi's fightin' takes place during episodes 138 139 and 140.

Yammi was just hanging out on the sidelines while Luppi flung the others around with his many phallus's. Urahara saved Matsumoto, and was admiring Wonderwice's Bara attack when Yammi nailed him in the back.
Old 2007-12-11, 23:01   Link #100
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
I miss Luppi.
Same here I liked that Espada . I so miss speculating on his gender