Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-15, 12:05   Link #61
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I wouldn't say so.

Ichigo made real effort not use Bankai, and saving his power for the Espada.

It's just that Dordonii (not Don Panini) both pressured and threatened him with Nel, until having made him to use the Hollowfication.

Spoiler:

Oh, Nell drool (puke). Puke over your friends and enemies' faces to heal them up.

My, little kids these days sure possess a rich dictionary for words.

And let us not forget Renji's chased game with Dondochakka.
Old 2007-12-15, 16:36   Link #62
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
My, little kids these days sure possess a rich dictionary for words.
Masochist, fondle... and counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
And let us not forget Renji's chased game with Dondochakka.
Dondochakka and Pesche= win... and dont forget Bawabawa!...
Old 2007-12-16, 00:12   Link #63
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Not-so-interesting episode. Especially since the fight had hardly anything new other than revealing nell's abilities. Next few episodes should be more interesting,with ishida and chad probably revealing their abilities post training.

Oh and they left out nell's "Pullth on her throath penith" >_>
Old 2007-12-16, 02:23   Link #64
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Not-so-interesting episode. Especially since the fight had hardly anything new other than revealing nell's abilities. Next few episodes should be more interesting,with ishida and chad probably revealing their abilities post training.

no they just changed it to voice box.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-12-16, 08:59   Link #65
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I would of rofflcoptered if they let that stay in the anime XD

this episode was decent, though they went crappy w/ the mask transformation and made it kinda less awesome =\ but it was still alright nonetheless.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2007-12-17 at 04:30.
Old 2007-12-16, 15:07   Link #66
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

bleach AND naruto is starting to get reallying tiresome... I don't even look forward to the nrxt episode anymore... same with the mangas
Old 2007-12-16, 15:37   Link #67
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hey, it's not like Ichigo even wanted to activate his Bankai from the get-go. He said it himself that he wanted to save Bankai for the real Espada-ranked Arrancars. But since Nel was about to be cero'ed, all bets were off from then on.

You'd think that training with Zangetsu would have gotten him used to parrying and the like... 0_o I swear, if I was Ichigo, I'd be fighting/training with my Hollow side for days, trying to become better. He still sucks at fighting with swords, even after all this time. He really wastes too much time and energy swinging Zangetsu around like he does...ah well, it's Ichigo. XD
Old 2007-12-16, 17:44   Link #68
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
He still sucks at fighting with swords, even after all this time. He really wastes too much time and energy swinging Zangetsu around like he does...ah well, it's Ichigo. XD
That's right, he should seriously take private courses from an awakened being or from a Dweller of the deep ... (gosh I'm hooked on Claymore........I started watching it since Naruto and Bleach got borring....and I have to say I love it!)
Old 2007-12-16, 21:07   Link #69
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
Ichigo has lost his coolness factor. He uses bankai so often it's not funny.. he might as well not bother going shinigami mode at all cause it never lasts longer than a minute!
:stare: You really mean that...

Ichigo is always cool..."I told you it would only be for a second" didn't give you chills? It was cool both times around!

One thing I want to clear for you...His Bankai doesn't seem to end, even when he is losing...It's the Vaizard transformation he can't hold long. But the way I see it...Look at how kickass he is for those few seconds...I would die of Fangasm if lasted any longer...He'd blow the competition....Away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozenfreak123 View Post
I must say it's a very interesting technique and I've always loved seeing Ichigo's bankai no matter how often it's uses and that sinister mask he wears even that he lookes so different when it's on.
That's what I am talking about! You recognize greatness when you see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
Damn! how does he do it, every female that interacts with him just falls for him.Grr! I envy HIM.
I keep on sayin...It's cause he's The Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Good ep. A couple good things to point out/comment in it:

-New ending animation(same song)
-Nel is getting slightly cuter
-Gin is lol(even if he just does one or two lines)
Love the new ending...Ichigo looks hot!

Nel is cuter, but then again...She was cute before. I still hate her...She annoys the hell out of me...The anime made it worse. It made me like Hyori, but not so with Nel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Knight View Post
Actual fighting action?, your kidding, all we saw was ichigo being beaten up, with Nel whining again [very cute] the episode was way too strecthed out,
I agree. That much of a beat down was a bit extreme...Makes non-believers out of people. But I adored it...anyway. Funny thing is...The slobber scene was Hilarious...My four-year-old made rewind that and the cero scene over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
The difference in his power lvls is pathetic, dude had to go hichigo just to play around with him, when he couldve killed him off in bankai mode only....then again his a former espada...

another interesting theory is those not useful to aizen get kickd to the curb, says pretty much about his current group of espadas who cant even defeat him are not even VL imo......
We were waiting to see Vaizard...That was just a quick demonstration...Of Ichigo's true strength, or least what it will be when he learns to use it...

Quote:
sorry im confused with what you mean by your interesting theory, am i not understanding, or are you saying that none of the current Espada are VL?, sorry im just a bit confused :P
I am not sure...But I think he/she's saying that if the natural Arrancar (one who is former Espada) can't beat a one-second Vaizard-Bankai Ichigo...Then none of the former Espada and some of the current espadas can't be made from VL material...

If it is...THAT'S NOT TRUE!

Despite the beat-down, overkill...I thought the action was great...as a matter of fact I want an avatar from there...

I enjoyed this episode more than I have any, in the past few weeks

I didn't like the way his mask looked either....

Last edited by BleachOD; 2007-12-16 at 23:23.
Old 2007-12-16, 22:51   Link #70
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Better delete or edit one of those posts BleachOD before the admins get you for double postage.
Old 2007-12-16, 23:18   Link #71
Ziv

Quote:
Is that really what she says?
Old 2007-12-16, 23:55   Link #72
Hir0

if u hear the dialogue, it did come out : P

I can never get tired of watching Ichigo using his Bankai lol
Old 2007-12-17, 02:08   Link #73
Jays

Yeah, I wont lie when I say I'm also somewhat tired of Bankai here and Bankai there. Specially poor ol' Renji, for every single little thing, the anime team decides to throw his bankai acompanied with him screaming "HOWL ZABIMARU!". The amusing thing is, Renji has only used his Bankai twice up to this point in the manga, I can't think of how many times he's actually used it in the anime.

Also the way the anime team played this fight out, by stretching it made it seem as if Ichigo had to go to Bankai to defeat Don Panini (lol). In the manga, there was more emphasis on the fact that Dordonii was attempting to hurt Nell, and therefore instead of Ichigo being mowed down by Panini, he was more of forced to use his Bankai to protect Nell. Like I said before, you lose emphasis in a fight when you ignore some of it traits.
Old 2007-12-17, 04:34   Link #74
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

how much more emphasis did ya need in the anime? didn't he pretty much go bankai to protect Nel?
Old 2007-12-17, 13:58   Link #75
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Ichigo is always cool..."I told you it would only be for a second" didn't give you chills? It was cool both times around!
I found this cooler than when he used it in the fight with Grimmjow. The 11 second limit clause really adds to the fight intensity, because you know Ichigo has only one shot. Otherwise it would lose something when stretched out like every other bleach fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
I didn't like the way his mask looked either....
The mask design itself is mediocre, but I loved the way they set it up. The dark music, the blackness ripping across the screen, and then the instant kill. Does anyone else miss hichigo whenever they see the inferior full mask design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post

Dondochakka and Pesche= win... and dont forget Bawabawa!...
Dondochakka was awesome. Although it made renji look like a wuss. It would be pretty funny if he stumbled onto an espada while he was frantically running from Dondo. Not the most impressive way to make an entrance.

Quote:
I guess they have to think of all the kiddie watching the show. Sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
Yeah, I wont lie when I say I'm also somewhat tired of Bankai here and Bankai there. Specially poor ol' Renji, for every single little thing, the anime team decides to throw his bankai acompanied with him screaming "HOWL ZABIMARU!". The amusing thing is, Renji has only used his Bankai twice up to this point in the manga, I can't think of how many times he's actually used it in the anime.

Also the way the anime team played this fight out, by stretching it made it seem as if Ichigo had to go to Bankai to defeat Don Panini (lol). In the manga, there was more emphasis on the fact that Dordonii was attempting to hurt Nell, and therefore instead of Ichigo being mowed down by Panini, he was more of forced to use his Bankai to protect Nell. Like I said before, you lose emphasis in a fight when you ignore some of it traits.
Agreed on Renji. His bankai just seems so mundane now. As far as Ichigo getting beaten down hopelessly..........I don't know, my impression was that Dordonii wasn't having any impact on Ichigo. His attacks have a lot of speed in them, but not much bite. At least half a dozen times he scored a direct hit on Ichigo, and each time he couldn't even cause serious injury. Imagine someone taking that many direct hits from SenbonZakura during a battle; they won't stagger upto their feet to fight again. Not even Ichigo.

It looked to me like Ichigo was starting to get the measure of Dordonni with Getsuga Tenshou. The emphasis might have changed from the manga (can't say because I didn't read it), but it was pretty clear that Ichigo could have kept fighting with shikai.
Old 2007-12-17, 21:00   Link #76
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Not a bad ep...I mean totally predictable in every way, but still not bad...Thought Nell was gonna transform into some bada$$ chick with boobs though..Instead she ate a cero like it was a breath-mint...OK, not bad, but not as cool as I wanted it to be...Animation was pretty good, and Dancepada's passion for battle despite his goofy introduction was well done...Like how he focused on killing Nell to make Ichigo go bankai, then hollow...It was also nice to see even the kicked-out arrancar did their homework and researched Ichigo's abilities...

Again Ichigo looked pretty cool after he tranformed, but i'd like it if we saw more characterization with Hollichigo though...I mean his hollow side used to be the $hit that made watching this show worth it...I miss the crazy, bloodlust maniac side..I wish in Hollow form Ichigo had more of a menacing persona...

I can definatley understand why some are either fed-up with Ichigo or fed-up with his bankai (or just a lack of creativity with his power)..When Ichigo's bankai power was first revealed I thought it was creative as hell to give him speed-sword as a ultimate power, but after seeing guys like Ikkaku, and a few of the Arrancars release I have to admit it's getting a bit stale...If this were One Piece Oda would have found 100 ways for Ichigo to do something different with his ability...Kube Tite does need to give us something that would suggest that Ichigo has a chance at rivaling Aizen...Because he is like the least creatively-powered character at this point, however I somehow enjoy him still...Anyways understanding the concearns of others, I can't lie and say I wasn't entertained by most of this ep...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2007-12-17 at 21:13.
Old 2007-12-18, 08:15   Link #77
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

it was an ok episode overall, in the end I found it so distasteful that we see all the pounding of Ichigo and have it end in the *youll only see it for 2seconds*moment, I mean all that pounding for this?, It was a big difference to how the manga portrayed this, it made it look more like Ichigo needed to use bankai not to save Nel, but to save his own ass from a royal spanking and used Nel as some lame excuse for release. well Mask was drawn really crap and since it stood out so much it kinda spoiled the moment, I hope that bleach will redeem itself SOON. and I agree with wingdarkness, Ichigo's Bankai seems to have lost its touch, and I 100% agree that the way that theyre going in the anime it will take at least another million miraculous power ups to beat Aizen.

Last edited by Blood_Knight; 2007-12-18 at 08:19. Reason: who cares
Old 2007-12-19, 01:57   Link #78
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
it was an ok episode overall, in the end I found it so distasteful that we see all the pounding of Ichigo and have it end in the *youll only see it for 2seconds*moment, I mean all that pounding for this?, It was a big difference to how the manga portrayed this, it made it look more like Ichigo needed to use bankai not to save Nel, but to save his own ass from a royal spanking and used Nel as some lame excuse for release. well Mask was drawn really crap and since it stood out so much it kinda spoiled the moment, I hope that bleach will redeem itself SOON. and I agree with wingdarkness, Ichigo's Bankai seems to have lost its touch, and I 100% agree that the way that theyre going in the anime it will take at least another million miraculous power ups to beat Aizen.
I thought it was "1 second". Anyway, the fact that ichigo's shikai doesn't have any special effects other than being overly large is starting to piss me off. It's turning into a "Naruto-can't-do-anything-without-kyuubi"~esque thing. Why can't Ichigo do anything unless he's at full power?!!?!? It's utterly ridiculous, and Ichigo dragged that fight out WAY too long. Since he had to use bankai anyway, he should have just gone kyuubi err, I mean bankai, cut off the guy's limbs and been done with it. Even having to go to Hollowification to beat him. HOW UTTERLY PATHETIC. And he's not even a real Espada anymore, either!!! Forget Aizen, Grimmjow is going to wipe the floor with Ichigo. Ichigo's not even gonna get CLOSE to Aizen at this rate.
Old 2007-12-19, 04:01   Link #79
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I thought it was "1 second". Anyway, the fact that ichigo's shikai doesn't have any special effects other than being overly large is starting to piss me off. It's turning into a "Naruto-can't-do-anything-without-kyuubi"~esque thing. Why can't Ichigo do anything unless he's at full power?!!?!? It's utterly ridiculous, and Ichigo dragged that fight out WAY too long. Since he had to use bankai anyway, he should have just gone kyuubi err, I mean bankai, cut off the guy's limbs and been done with it. Even having to go to Hollowification to beat him. HOW UTTERLY PATHETIC. And he's not even a real Espada anymore, either!!! Forget Aizen, Grimmjow is going to wipe the floor with Ichigo. Ichigo's not even gonna get CLOSE to Aizen at this rate.
word for word.......I couldn't agree more, at this rate Ichigo will need more than luck to even pass all the espadas let alone taking on Aizen-sama
Old 2007-12-19, 04:13   Link #80
kirose
The Destiny Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Thats becouse the anime team decided to make the fight the entire episode, instead of it's true length of a few minuets, making Ichigo look weak. Ichigo could have beaten whats-his-face with relitive ease, but felt he should protect nel, which he could do better in bankai/vizard.
Closed Thread